1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '23 20:44
    Big Brother: Your WiFi Can Now Be Used To “See” Throughout Your Home.

https://www.technocracy.news/big-brother-your-wifi-can-now-be-used-to-see-throughout-your-home/

I read that wifi is in the microwave spectrum in an article about 5G because 5G is also in the microwave spectrum. Do the microwaves have to be transmitted from inside of your house from your wifi to spy on you or can they be from a distant 5G tower to spy on you in your house?
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Sep '23 20:462 edits
    Microwaves heat up and boil any water molecules they pass through. I doubt any technology would be using microwaves to communicate around human beings. That’s why microwave ovens have that metal screen with the holes behind the window. It blocks microwaves.

I suppose it might be true that not all microwave frequencies will do this.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '23 21:111 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    Microwaves heat up and boil any water molecules they pass through. I doubt any technology would be using microwaves to communicate around human beings. That’s why microwave ovens have that metal screen with the holes behind the window. It blocks microwaves.

Microwave ovens keep the microwaves contained inside of the microwave oven. Cell phone signals are in the microwave spectrum.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/tech-old/649870/5g-frequency-radiation-type-microwaves-safe/

https://www.howtogeek.com/401215/why-does-wi-fi-use-the-same-frequency-as-microwaves/
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Sep '23 04:30
    @AThousandYoung
    Actually we are rife with RF, that would be all the thousands of cell phone towers, a few gigahertz radiation aimed at a circular pattern to concentrate the RF in a plane to get the longest range since UHF and above is line of sight basically, no bouncy bounce off the ionosphere like lower frequencies like my 10 meter ham band, it is the one with the longest range when the solar cycle is up, but the UHF and gigahertz bands just fly right though that layer of the atmosphere without reflecting much. 10 meters, around 28 megahertz gets bent down back to Earth and the Earth bounces it back up to the ionosphere and so forth sometimes three times all the way round the planet but right now we are in the RF doldrums because we are just coming off a solar minimum cycle but heating up to the next one due in a year or two. Every 11 ish years in its cycle.
    The good news I guess is the cell phone towers don't transmit thousands of watts like a TV station, which is another source of RF hitting humans to say nothing of the milliwatts in our WIFI and such which can pretty much be ignored and it will be decades before any negative stuff if any is known about cell phone towers.
    Welcome to the 21st century🙂
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '23 08:53
    @sonhouse
    Former DARPA contractor Ray Liu launched his first commercial product in the WiFi sensing. Apparently brought to you by DARPA like many high tech ideas.

https://www.originwirelessai.com/wifi-sensing/
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 09:04
    @athousandyoung said

I would not want to live near a cell phone tower.
    I don't use my cell phone much either.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/us-cellphone-radiation-tests-are-rigged-ignoring-long-term-health-effects-expert
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 09:55
    @metal-brain said
    Big Brother: Your WiFi Can Now Be Used To “See” Throughout Your Home.

https://www.technocracy.news/big-brother-your-wifi-can-now-be-used-to-see-throughout-your-home/

I read that wifi is in the microwave spectrum in an article about 5G because 5G is also in the microwave spectrum. Do the microwaves have to be transmitted from inside of your house from your wifi to spy on you or can they be from a distant 5G tower to spy on you in your house?
    “They” are gonna get you MB.

Better wrap your house in tin foil asap.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 12:38
    @divegeester said
    “They” are gonna get you MB.

Better wrap your house in tin foil asap.
    I already have wi fi. The microwaves are weak compared to a microwave oven. I don't have to worry about cell phone microwaves. I have a difficult time getting a signal where I live.

It is the city slickers who are high at risk of the negative long term health effects.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 14:40
    @metal-brain said
    I already have wi fi. The microwaves are weak compared to a microwave oven. I don't have to worry about cell phone microwaves. I have a difficult time getting a signal where I live.

It is the city slickers who are high at risk of the negative long term health effects.
    This is all part of the ‘5G is alien vibes trying to control our minds’ thing, right?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 04:36
    @divegeester

Are you referring to the self assembling nanobots conspiracy theory? This is one of my favorite conspiracy theories because it is based on the real science of self assembling nanobots. The vaccines deliver the graphene oxide and the microwaves from cell signals cause it to self assemble into nanobots capable of a neural link. Even if not true it is pretty creative. Don't you think?

https://engineering.cmu.edu/news-events/news/2017/08/01-graphene-yang-cohen-karni.html

https://principia-scientific.com/self-assembling-graphene-oxide-nanobots-seen/
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 13:08
    @metal-brain said
    @divegeester

Are you referring to the self assembling nanobots conspiracy theory?
    No, I’m just gently taking the piss.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 18:31
    @sonhouse said
    @AThousandYoung
    Actually we are rife with RF, that would be all the thousands of cell phone towers, a few gigahertz radiation aimed at a circular pattern to concentrate the RF in a plane to get the longest range since UHF and above is line of sight basically, no bouncy bounce off the ionosphere like lower frequencies like my 10 meter ham band, it is the one with the longest ...[text shortened]... es before any negative stuff if any is known about cell phone towers.
    Welcome to the 21st century🙂
    YouTube

Does your government know where you are? 🙂
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 19:391 edit
    @KellyJay
    Your government? It's not your government also? Considering the DMV has my address I expect they can find me pretty quickly besides all the utility bills, water, electric and such, they all have our address so it's not like we are hermets living in a cave.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '23 19:43
    @divegeester
    Ah, you didn't know about the neutrino radar? they penetrate the whole planet. Surprised you didn't know about that top secret stuff. Tin foil? might as well use peanut butter🙂
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Oct '23 09:28
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    Your government? It's not your government also? Considering the DMV has my address I expect they can find me pretty quickly besides all the utility bills, water, electric and such, they all have our address so it's not like we are hermets living in a cave.
    🙂 It isn't that they have their address they have our location, as we put tracking and listening devices on ourselves and carry them wherever we go. LOL

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree