Spying using microwaves

Spying using microwaves

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
200d

@KellyJay
Good luck with the FBI or whomever wants that data to keep track of hundreds of millions of folks, they would mainly be interested in known criminals.
BTW I am up to 309 tracks on Soundcloud, the latest one 'remember the 266' a tune in minor key about the kids slaughtered at the Supernova music festival in southern Israel, slaughtered by Hamas.
When we lived in Israel, one of our dear friends was busking in a mall in Tel Aviv, a suicide bomber blew himself up and his head hit her body and most of her instruments were destroyed, but she saved her violin. She was an award winning violinist, she won a contest with an 8000 dollar first prize, great violinist, she came up to our flat in Jerusalem with blood all over her and shards of glass in her hair and body and she was in shock. She stayed at our flat for 4 days and we picked out pieces of glass from her that whole time. So we have first hand knowledge of the terrorist activity in Israel. I was actually shot at by a terrorist in Jerusalem but he missed, I was on the second floor at a cafe owned by a chess buddy, and the guy was stopped but he killed three folks before they caught him.
My kids went to the Anglican international school in Jerusalem and saw or heard a number of bus bombings.
Like the Chinese saying goes, may you live in interesting times.
Muriel was finally able to go home after her ordeal staying at our flat.

MB

Moves
193d

@divegeester

The conspiracy theory involves a battle for control of your brain. It feeds into the quote from WEF man Yuval Harari that humans are now hack able animals. Brought to you by DARPA.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/brain-battlefield-future/5822326

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
191d
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/global-research/

A lot of 'inaccurate' responses to that bunch but that is what you like.
And even your article says it is in the FUTURE, not right now even if that technology isn't bullshyte.

MB

Moves
188d

@sonhouse

https://expose-news.com/2023/11/03/pfizer-fda-fact-checkers-lied-when-they-said-toxic-graphene-oxide-wasnt-in-the-c19-jab/

Moves
186d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester

The conspiracy theory involves a battle for control of your brain.
You might enloy this:

mlb62

Moves
186d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester

Are you referring to the self assembling nanobots conspiracy theory? This is one of my favorite conspiracy theories because it is based on the real science of self assembling nanobots. The vaccines deliver the graphene oxide and the microwaves from cell signals cause it to self assemble into nanobots capable of a neural link. Even if not true it is pretty creative. Don't you think?
Fiction writer Dean Koontz has published a 5 book series based on the self assembling nanobots. The books feature rouge FBI agent Jane Hawk who is hoping to disclose the truth about bad guys in the Gov't. Exciting novels !

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
186d

@mlb62
What is the name of the series?

MB

Moves
186d

@shallow-blue said
You might enloy this:

[youtube]urglg3WimHA[/youtube]
Cool. I always liked Weird Al.

mlb62

Moves
185d

@sonhouse said
@mlb62
What is the name of the series?
the first of the series is " The Silent Corner". the 5 books are loosely referred to as the Jane Hawk series by Dean Koontz.. Guess you can say thrillers/action/suspense categories

Moves
182d

@metal-brain said
Cool. I always liked Weird Al.
Woosh...

MB

Moves
182d

@shallow-blue said
Woosh...
I did not promote any conspiracy theories on this thread. I asked dive if he was talking about a particular conspiracy theory I read about and posted a link.

I didn't make an assertion, I asked a question and asserted absolutely nothing.
If you see tinfoil hats you are hallucinating. Get help.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
181d

@Shallow-Blue
He seems to think a lot of himself🙂

MB

Moves
168d

@shallow-blue said
Woosh...
It is just a song dude. That is how he makes money. Here is the deal:

Everybody makes fun of conspiracy theories just like everyone believes in some conspiracy theories. People just pick and choose which ones to believe and which ones to ridicule. For example, a lot of people like to poke fun at the moon landing deniers, but that is just one out of many conspiracy theories. These very same people accept other conspiracy theories. You do too. If I ask you enough questions I can prove it.

Do you believe Epstein committed suicide in prison?
Hillary Clinton claimed without evidence that Trump stole the election from her in 2016. Do you believe it?
Was Oswald the lone assassin of JFK? Do you believe that?
Do you believe Sirhan was the lone assassin of RFK?
When Israel attacked the USS Liberty was it an honest mistake?
Did Spain attack the USS Maine?
Do you believe ET UFOs have visited earth?
Do you believe the oil industry is conspiring to suppress evidence of global warming?

I didn't even say I believed the conspiracy theory I mentioned. Woosh...

Moves
167d

@metal-brain said
I did not promote any conspiracy theories on this thread.
And, indeed, your breeches are not aflame.

MB

Moves
166d

@Shallow-Blue
Do you believe Epstein committed suicide in prison?
Be honest.