Clan System Request for Proposals

Clan System Request for Proposals

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
23 Jan 17

Originally posted by Mctayto
I think all the results from 2010 through 2015 should be looked at and at very least an asterisk denoting dubious results/play by metallica year after year 😛 😛 😛
And your own results too?

Moves
23 Jan 17

Originally posted by roma45
tongue in cheek?
drunk?
you seriously don't believe you actually won fairly?
Just the power of self-delusion, Roma. And bravado.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Jan 17

Originally posted by Russ
From Monday a few quick fixes will be going up. I know everyone is impatient for change, but there are other competing priorities right now.

All 2017 results will be recalculated when any new system is implemented.
Did I blink and miss the changes?

Can someone tell me what they were.

Cheers !

Here

Moves
24 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Did I blink and miss the changes?

Can someone tell me what they were.

Cheers !
I wondered the same thing and then I saw " FROM MONDAY "

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Jan 17

Originally posted by padger
I wondered the same thing and then I saw " FROM MONDAY "
It's Tuesday over here and I'm still not seeing anything.

Looks like the same changes as last year (none).

Here

Moves
24 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
It's Tuesday over here and I'm still not seeing anything.

Looks like the same changes as last year (none).
Oh well you never know it could be taking some time to find the right coding

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Jan 17

The first thing that just went live this morning - a new graph called "Member Rating Trends".

This shows the entire clan's current member rating trend together. (Link on the header of the clan members on clan home).

Individual clan members can be turned off/on by clicking their name in the legend.

st johnstone

Moves
24 Jan 17
1 edit

The first thing that just went live this morning - a new graph called "Member Rating Trends".

This shows the entire clan's current member rating trend together. (Link on the header of the clan members on clan home).

Individual clan members can be turned off/on by clicking their name in the legend.
not moaning
but what happened to the vote as promised in OP?

.A consultation vote will then be used to decide what and what doesn't get implemented.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Jan 17

Wow..........that's .......um........great (cough cough)

Here

Moves
24 Jan 17

If this means you are going with the " ELO " idea then I will not be renewing my subs

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Jan 17

Clan members inactive for 21 days are now excluded from new challenges.(Also, new icon against inactive member when viewing a clan's home page).

I don't believe this one needed to go to a vote.

m

Moves
24 Jan 17

I think patience would be a good idea here.
There will be multiple promotions over the next while.

But I don't see anything on site announcements yet.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 17

Helps the more eagle eyed clan leaders but i fear that wont change anything long term i'm afraid to say 🙁

Moves
25 Jan 17

I hope Russ is rolling things out slowly. The two features so far are okay. 50 game trend though is only really useful for guys who play say 50 games a year.
guys like me who play 300 games on the go, would mean that trend is only really shows how I did in a short period...

ie: anyone playing 400 games on the go... may mass resign to get their rating to a low rating... example 1600 to 1000... then finish 50 games quickly to show a trend in the 1000-1100 range... which would look reasonable.
but not be...

using me... I completed my 50th game ago... on 13 January 2017... so 12 days ago.

i still advocate for the all time high rating to be linked in some how...
in the last 50 games it shows a low of 1326 and a high of 1439...
but I have said that my all time high is 1629....

the excluding guys who have not moved in 21 days is great.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
25 Jan 17

It is frustrating to spend time setting up a clan match only to be told "you can't challenge this clan" at the end.

Please do these checks at the beginning! When I hit "challenge this clan", it should tell me that then.