Waiting period for new posters

Waiting period for new posters

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 23

@divegeester said
On a side note; Very Rusty has for years referred to non subscribing complainants, such as vivify here, as “non sub scum”.

This is a phrase which should be banned here at RHP.
I like to remind the gooster it was a Moderator that started that reference concerning, non-paying-subscribers. I love the way you jump on the ban wagon like you've never used it before yourself. 🙂 😛

-VR

Moves
21 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
I like to remind the gooster it was a Moderator that started that reference concerning, non-paying-subscribers.
Firstly I don’t believe you, secondly your use of it is still inappropriate and you should desist.

F

Moves
28 Mar 23

@russ said
Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account.
The banned user of "Romans1009" and "PB1022", both banned accounts as a result of incessant malicious trolling, not to mention half a dozen other accounts used - and banned after shorter periods - between 2018 and 2022 - is now back as PlanterMoo. He is making absolutely no effort to disguise the fact.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Mar 23
2 edits

@divegeester said
Firstly I don’t believe you, secondly your use of it is still inappropriate and you should desist.
Gooster, Bite me! When you last hear me use the term you referred to?

Attention Seeker gooster.

You have a bad memory if you can't remember the Moderator who started using it! Too much sugar in your pop will do that to you! 🙂 😛

-VR