Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It sounds as if he is actually mocking those persons who want to make the Bible public policy. Is america a theocracy, no? then objections to the Presidents mocking of persons who want to make the Bible public policy cannot be sustained.
Trust me, that won't stop Hinds57 from sustaining this ridiculous attack anyway. Do you think for one minute that after Obama's presidency is over, Hinds and his buddies will keep attacking him? No they won't. They attack ONLY because he is, A) Black and much worse, B) a black president.

Of course hinds57 will strenuously object saying I am not prejudiced, I have black friends, which if he does say that he would be lying through his teeth he would undoubtedly come up with something like that.

The main objection to Obama as president is he is black. Nothing more.

If a democrat is elected next go round, THAT president will now be the new anti christ or a slut or whatever BS argument they can come up with.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Trust me, that won't stop Hinds57 from sustaining this ridiculous attack anyway. Do you think for one minute that after Obama's presidency is over, Hinds and his buddies will keep attacking him? No they won't. They attack ONLY because he is, A) Black and much worse, B) a black president.

Of course hinds57 will strenuously object saying I am not prejudic ...[text shortened]... esident will now be the new anti christ or a slut or whatever BS argument they can come up with.
Obama did use the Bible to make some unusual points. The point about stoning your kid for subordination was used to illustrate how its not possible to use the Bible to form public policy, which is fine. His use of the sermon on the mount however was somewhat cryptic and we are left with the impression that either he doesn't know what the sermon on the mount is about or he is using its contents as some kind of cryptic hyperbolic illustration about the defence department. He also chastises people for not reading their Bibles, which is probably the case much of the time but it was unwise to utilise it to make a political statement.

I cannot say to what extent racism plays in Hinds anti Obama rhetoric although I must say he appears to me to be opposed to the President because of his religious and political bias.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Jun 15

Obama did use the Bible to make some unusual points. The point about stoning your kid for subordination was used to illustrate how its not possible to use the Bible to form public policy, which is fine. His use of the sermon on the mount however was somewhat cryptic and we are left with the impression that either he doesn't know what the sermon on t ...[text shortened]... say he appears to me to be opposed to the President because of his religious and political bias.
I love his band OBAMARAMA Robert De-Neros waiting

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Jun 15
2 edits

It sounds as if he is actually mocking those persons who want to make the Bible public policy. Is america a theocracy, no? then objections to the Presidents mocking of persons who want to make the Bible public policy cannot be sustained.
Obama says that America is not a Christian nation and he is even critical of the Holy Bible, but he has never been critical of the Quran or Islam. He does not sound like a man who has converted from Islam to Christianity as many are deceived into believing. I don't understand how anyone could believe Obama is Christian when he keeps referring to his Muslim faith and praising it while running down Christianity.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Obama says that America is not a Christian nation and he is even critical of the Holy Bible, but he has never been critical of the Quran or Islam. He does not sound like a man who has converted from Islam to Christianity as many are deceived into believing. I don't understand how anyone could believe Obama is Christian when he keeps referring to his Muslim faith and praising it while running down Christianity.
Well if it makes you mad, I'm all for Obama calling out christianity. Somebody has to do it, otherwise we will be overrun with those cursed Christians.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Jun 15

Hand on your heart Hinds (if you can locate it) would you be so hostile towards Obama if he was white?

Be truthful now, God is listening...

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Jun 15

Well if it makes you mad, I'm all for Obama calling out christianity. Somebody has to do it, otherwise we will be overrun with those cursed Christians.
Obama Praises "Great Religion" Islam--Can't Condemn Jihad

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
1 edit

Obama in the excerpt that you posted was not criticising the Bible, he was criticising those persons who want to make it public policy. There is no such thing as a Christian nation, America is made up of a diverse number of people many of which are not Christian so Obama is perfectly correct in stating that America is not a Christian nation. Whether he is a Christian or not I cannot say. Is it a prerequisite for being President that you are a Christian? No? then your objections make no sense.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I love his band OBAMARAMA Robert De-Neros waiting
😀

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jun 15
1 edit

Obama in the excerpt that you posted was not criticising the Bible, he was criticising those persons who want to make it public policy. There is no such thing as a Christian nation, America is made up of a diverse number of people many of which are not Christian so Obama is perfectly correct in stating that America is not a Christian nation. Whether ...[text shortened]... erequisite for being President that you are a Christian? No? then your objections make no sense.
America was a Christian nation when it was first formed. With Obama the Muslim as president it may no longer be a Christian nation.

Why Barack Hussein Obama is not a Natural U.S. citizen.

They All Know of the Fraud

rc

Moves
07 Jun 15
2 edits

America was a Christian nation when it was first formed. With Obama the Muslim as president it may no longer be a Christian nation.

Why Barack Hussein Obama is not a Natural U.S. citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-purIpvLuUo

They All Know of the Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8b_usFyLHQ
America had indigenous people who were not Christian long before you showed up and decided to kill them. America has never been a Christian nation. Christians don't kill.

As for your other concerns regarding the President, no one cares. This is spirituality not a forum for your political bias.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 15

No, America is NOT a theocracy.

Look, I know you're a bit dim, but even RJH is not that stupid.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 15

Just like not all muslims are terrorists, not all Christians are the kind you're afraid of.

rc

Moves
07 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, America is NOT a theocracy.

Look, I know you're a bit dim, but even RJH is not that stupid.
LOL, is this trash talk Sunday? My question was rhetorical cupcakes, sigh, if only you had recognised it you would not be looking so silly now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 15

Of course hinds57 will strenuously object saying I am not prejudic ...[text shortened]... esident will now be the new anti christ or a slut or whatever BS argument they can come up with.
Yes, I agree with what you're saying here. After all, the President being a woman would be almost as bad as the President being black. According to the pro-corporate, pro-rich, pro-white, pro-men, anti-middle-class Republicans, anyways.