all religions

all religions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
92d

yes..all of them started because space aliens landed here and scared everyone. The original earthlings thought these ETs were GODS and worshiped them They didn't know any better ! All they knew was they came from the sky, which meant "heaven" to them.

Moves
91d

@mlb62 said
yes..all of them started because space aliens landed here and scared everyone. The original earthlings thought these ETs were GODS and worshiped them They didn't know any better ! All they knew was they came from the sky, which meant "heaven" to them.
I think it's the other way around. The angels have been confused for ET's

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
91d

@mlb62 said
I can agree with this, the only minor edit I would suggest is that people centuries ago were not always scared, but sometimes simply amazed and intrigued by what they saw and heard.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
91d

@mlb62 said
Last year I started a thread asking where Jesus physical body went when he “ascended into heaven” as the disciples watched.

Several “Christians” here got quite upset with me and called me names.

Über-Nerd

Moves
91d

@mlb62 said
I'm a cardinal in the Universal Life Church Inc. of Salinas, got a tax identification number, all my revenues are now tax free, and I can assure you that I was not abducted by aliens.

My sacraments are beer and pizza on Friday nights. There is no entry fee, but donations are accepted with thanks and are tax deductible. Wanna join my church?

Über-Nerd

Moves
91d

@divegeester said
Last year I started a thread asking where Jesus physical body went when he “ascended into heaven” as the disciples watched.

Several “Christians” here got quite upset with me and called me names.
Don't take it personally, dive. Some people just feel very vulnerable when their belief systems are challenged.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
91d
1 edit

@moonbus said
Don't take it personally, dive. Some people just feel very vulnerable when their belief systems are challenged.
And some have no belief system TO challenge (even if they say they do).

I see no other reason for the attempt to curry favor with others with no belief system.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
91d

@moonbus said
Thanks moonbus, I feel much reassured now 😅

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
91d

@suzianne said
And some have no belief system TO challenge (even if they say they do).

I see no other reason for the attempt to curry favor with others with no belief system.
Who are you referring to Suzianne?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
91d

@mlb62 said
as was foretold by the prophecy

REPENT!

Moves
91d

@rookie54 said
as was foretold by the prophecy

REPENT!
There is an interesting song titled Repent, and it deals with the future. It's by Leonard Cohen.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
89d

@PettyTalk

Leonard Cohen was great, one if my favourite.

I liked “Democracy is coming to the USA”

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
88d

@divegeester said
Who are you referring to Suzianne?
Why is your first question to me never about what I said, but always about who am I talking about?

F

Moves
88d

@suzianne said
Why is your first question to me never about what I said, but always about who am I talking about?
I'd hazard a guess, in this case, that it's because what you said was "Some have no belief system to challenge" but you didn't say who you were talking about which made it sound a bit passive aggressive. Just a guess.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
88d

@boonon

I think that there maybe a crossover between greys and demonic forces.