Anger

Anger

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Mar 17

GoaD

Would you be angry if someone raped your wife?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Yes. 🙂
I feel for you. It seems our dharmas aren't that different at times ... except for maybe the setting

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
24 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke...
I like the term 'numb' in regards to the emotional block of experiencing anger. ...
[/b]
Here's the thing, offered with all respect. Your condition is so rare, it is not known to exist. afaict

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 Mar 17

I think ghost is proud of her ability to control her anger, but laments the lack of her accolades for doing so. All Hail Ghost! For being so modest! Tickle her ribs!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
I think ghost is proud of her ability to control her anger, but laments the lack of her accolades for doing so. All Hail Ghost! For being so modest! Tickle her ribs!
ummmm, what?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Mar 17

I dunno.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.
And I don't think he wants accolaides (he can of course correct me ).
Maybe he's just putting a bit of himself out there and seeing if he can garner any interesting views or questions (?)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
ummmm, what?
Maybe he meant "hir" ?

(This was Timothy Leary's term to use for all human beings)

🙂

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Maybe he meant "hir" ?
I did, although hadn't heard that term until now. There also is Pohl's Heechee, not sure why I mention it.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
GoaD

Would you be angry if someone raped your wife?
I find your question repugnant, especially as I have asked you previously not to speak of my wife in these forums.

Don't do so again.

Moves
25 Mar 17

I find your question repugnant, especially as I have asked you previously not to speak of my wife in these forums.

Don't do so again.
I'll take that as a yes, then.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Mar 17

Here's the thing, offered with all respect. Your condition is so rare, it is not known to exist. afaict
It is so far from being a fact sir that even your spelling of fact is not factual.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I dunno.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.
And I don't think he wants accolaides (he can of course correct me ).
Maybe he's just putting a bit of himself out there and seeing if he can garner any interesting views or questions (?)
Thanks.

For the most part, peoples reactions have been interesting. There are actually some great articles out there about suppressed emotions and the like if anyone is inclined to sensibly research the subject.

Moves
25 Mar 17

There are actually some great articles out there about suppressed emotions and the like if anyone is inclined to sensibly research the subject.
Perhaps nobody cares enough to bother, or perhaps they just think it's incredulous nonsense 😛

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 Mar 17

It is so far from being a fact sir that even your spelling of fact is not factual.
You admit your condition is not known to exist? btw afaict=as far as I can tell

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke... There are actually some great articles out there about suppressed emotions and the like if anyone is inclined to sensibly research the subject.
You imply that you suppress your anger.