Bad to worse.......

Bad to worse.......

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
My credibility? gee i didn't realise you needed a certificate in optimism to engage here. where do i get one?
This retort of yours has nothing to do with the obvious point that that is made by asking you if you are honestly unaware of all the indicators that show the world to be a better place and improving.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
come on robbie, which times were better than now? which century would you go for?
Can i pick before Jesus then i could get high on opiates in a Chinese opium den? without having to face the consequences.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by FMF
This retort of yours has nothing to do with the obvious point that that is made by asking you if you are honestly unaware of all the indicators that show the world to be a better place and improving.
I did ask you FMF what things you are referring to and you called my optimism certificates bogus.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jul 14

that me, I'm a man child, kinda like Wayne Rooney.
Callous and flippant about impending genocide. Nice touch.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Callous and flippant about impending genocide. Nice touch.
Callous no, facetious, yes. What should I do parade up and down with a sign, the end is nigh?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
which is worse the death of 2% or 11% of the global population?
Stop evading.

The loss of 2% of the world population in 1945 is far worse than the loss of 11% of the world's population in 1220.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Stop evading.

The loss of 2% of the world population in 1945 is far worse than the loss of 11% of the world's population in 1220.
Tell that to the people killed in 1220.

F

Moves
21 Jul 14

I did ask you FMF what things you are referring to and you called my optimism certificates bogus.
So you are aware or unaware of any demographic indicators that gainsay galveston75's the-world-is-going-from-"Bad to worse" assertion? Which is it? Aware or unaware?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jul 14

Callous no, facetious, yes. What should I do parade up and down with a sign, the end is nigh?
If you want, go for it.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So you are aware or unaware of any demographic indicators that gainsay galveston75's the-world-is-going-from-"Bad to worse" assertion? Which is it? Aware or unaware?
I did not read the article I just here having some fun.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If you want, go for it.
Do you think it a productive strategy?

F

Moves
21 Jul 14

I did not read the article.
Have you read any of the previous threads on this forum on this topic?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 14

http://www.jw.org/en/search/?q=1914

lets see if you are really interested in the reasons by doing your own research.
I already know what an idiotic reason it is.

Why don't you post it here so everyone can see how idiotic it is?

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by FMF
Have you read any of the previous threads on this forum on this topic?
what threads?

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Stop evading.

more than 1 in 10 people in 1220 were killed. can you imagine living in a society in which 1 in 10 people were killed??? what would it be like living through that fear, how would that effect societies?

now think about living in a society in which 2 in every 100 people were killed....are you sure its worse?