1. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 23:40
    Originally posted by leunammi
    I never said I was following Christi commandments and I never ask anyone if they did either.

Do you follow Christ's commands?
    How is that relevant to the the doctrine of Christ?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 23:41
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Do you practice what you preach?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 00:01
    Originally posted by chaney3
    While I agree with you that at times, I should refrain from posting, I cannot sit back like a coward.....like you do...when Dive attacks someone's Mother.

Dive was disgraceful to resort to mentioning a poster's Mom, instead of debating the poster himself.

You FMF, as Dive's friend are either too scared, or just a coward yourself to address Dive publicly. Which, if you had any forum values, would have.

I have witnessed both yourself and Dive shamelessly cower away from Seitse in the general forum, when he attacks both of you.

Don't lecture me until you grow some balls, and publicly let your pal Dive know when he has crossed the line.

Keep family members out of debate!!!!!

Got it???

You've apologized to divegeester, I note, but do you continue to stand by the drunken abusive post quoted above?
  4. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 03:452 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Well, you seem to spend a fair amount to of time telling others what they must do to gain eternal life, just wondering if you practice, what you speak to others. Do you?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 05:542 edits
    Well, you seem to spend a fair amount to of time telling others what they must do to gain eternal life, just wondering if you practice, what you speak to others. Do you?
    How is that relevant to the fact that he is simply citing what he contends clearly instructs Christians regarding what to do? I don't remember Rajk999 even once attempting to pry into your own personal and private life - in public - as a point-sidestepping deflection, as you are rather obviously doing here. The issue here is your take - and his take - on what the doctrine is and what it means, not you insinuating - pretty clumsily, if you ask me - that he is engaging in willy waving. He hasn't asked you about your private life.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 10:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    How is that relevant to the fact that he is simply citing what he contends clearly instructs Christians regarding what to do? I don't remember Rajk999 even once attempting to pry into your own personal and private life - in public - as a point-sidestepping deflection, as you are rather obviously doing here. The issue here is your take - and his take - on what t ...[text shortened]... f you ask me - that he is engaging in willy waving. He hasn't asked you about your private life.
    Could not have said it better, thanks.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 12:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    How is that relevant to the fact that he is simply citing what he contends clearly instructs Christians regarding what to do? I don't remember Rajk999 even once attempting to pry into your own personal and private life - in public - as a point-sidestepping deflection, as you are rather obviously doing here. The issue here is your take - and his take - on what t ...[text shortened]... f you ask me - that he is engaging in willy waving. He hasn't asked you about your private life.
    How is that relevant to the fact that he is simply citing what he contends clearly instructs Christians regarding what to do?

It's not a hard question and not hard to answer. In the same way that one might ask an individual if he was Christian or atheist, you would think a question posed regarding whether a Christian follows what he speaks would be easy, in this case I understand it is not.

It's fine, no need for me to press for an answer, it's not important. I can respect the request if my question is viewed as personal and private, and I retract the 'prying', thanks for answering.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 12:50
    It's fine, no need for me to press for an answer, it's not important.
    It may well be "not important" but it's interesting how many of the self-declared Christians here ~ and how often, too ~ resort to prying personal questions in order to dodge the conversation about what are supposedly Christ's instructions. It's been going on for years. You have just followed suit, that's all.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 12:521 edit
    It's not a hard question and not hard to answer.
    Nobody claimed it was a "hard question". You just don't get it, do you?
  10. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 12:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Nobody claimed it was a "hard question". You just don't get it, do you?
    Of course I do!
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 13:02
    Of course I do!
    I don't think you do. Why did you talk in terms of whether the question was "hard to answer" or not, when that simply is not the issue at all.
  12. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 13:171 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think you do. Why did you talk in terms of whether the question was "hard to answer" or not, when that simply is not the issue at all.
    I am gonna leave it at this....

"I can respect the request if my question is viewed as personal and private, and I retract the 'prying',"

I don't now want to discuss meaningless semantics on how I worded a statement.
  13. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 15:362 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Let me put it this way, do you think you (or anyone else for that matter) are capable of following all the commandments of Christ?

To gain eternal life do we have to follow all the commands of Christ or only some of them, and do we have to follow them all the time or only some of the time?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 16:47
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Let me put it this way, do you think you (or anyone else for that matter) are capable of following all the commandments of Christ?

To gain eternal life do we have to follow all the commands of Christ or only some of them, and do we have to follow them all the time or only some of the time?
    Two of the dumbest questions I have come across for a long time.

Q1 - Yes people are capable of following Christs commandments. If you cannot then you neeed to address that issue.
    Q2 - Jesus will judge people and give them eternal life per his statement in Matt 25

There is a parable which seems to fit you perfectly, and its the one with the talents and the man with the one talent who basically said to Christ that he could not use his one talent and that Jesus is expecting too much from him .. which is basically what you are doing
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 16:511 edit
    I am gonna leave it at this....

"I can respect the request if my question is viewed as personal and private, and I retract the 'prying',"

I don't now want to discuss meaningless semantics on how I worded a statement.
    You are ignoring the fact that your personal question is irrelevant to the issue under discussion. You are also forgetting [conveniently] that you have already gone down this road with me, asking me the very same personal irrelevant question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree