Evolution Q & A

Evolution Q & A

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
125d

@KellyJay

Evolution is a beautiful thing Kelly. Stop fearing it and learn what it actually is. It is, after all, how you got here.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@KellyJay

Evolution is a beautiful thing Kelly. Stop fearing it and learn what it actually is. It is, after all, how you got here.
You believe a pretty lie.

Moves
125d

@kellyjay said
You believe a pretty lie.
That's religion sir.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That's religion sir.
Life’s beginning you got nothing, how the informational instructions in life you can not account for, nor explain how it could change without breaking something. So all the blind faith about life is with you!

Moves
125d

@kellyjay said
Life’s beginning you got nothing, how the informational instructions in life you can not account for, nor explain how it could change without breaking something. So all the blind faith about life is with you!
Evolution has nothing to do with how life began. You'd know that, if you paid attention.

You also have nothing when it comes to life's beginning. This is the reason man created the gods.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Evolution has nothing to do with how life began. You'd know that, if you paid attention.

You also have nothing when it comes to life's beginning. This is the reason man created the gods.
The process had a beginning if real unless you think life’s eternal too. Therefore it had a beginning and the beginning is not where my questions come into play you know that too.

Moves
125d

@kellyjay said
The process had a beginning if real unless you think life’s eternal too. Therefore it had a beginning and the beginning is not where my questions come into play you know that too.
Fingers in your ears.

Moves
125d

@kellyjay said
Kelly, is gospel music all you listen to? Trinity, or Trilogy?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Fingers in your ears.
If you could point to something specific I am wrong about I would appreciate it, I just don’t think you can. That would be a nice change of pace, go read up could be said by anyone on any topic for any side.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@pettytalk said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6TJWem-k0A
Yes all I listen to Jars of Clay, News Boys, Mylon Lefever and Broken Heart to name a few.

IP

Moves
125d

@kellyjay said
I believe random mutations occur there is no debate about them occurring, also accept modifications in forms and features, but only in established forms and features, something must be there to be selected.

There is no creative power in natural selection, it is a filter that takes out life that cannot handle its environment leaving behind the life that can, or if there is ...[text shortened]... gainst all odds and has nothing driving things into more specified specialized functional complexity
Why do 'random mutations' occur if your god is controlling everything?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@indonesia-phil said
The fall, things wind down and degrade.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@indonesia-phil said
Why did things come together and form life?

F

Moves
125d

@kellyjay said
If you could point to something specific I am wrong about I would appreciate it, I just don’t think you can. That would be a nice change of pace, go read up could be said by anyone on any topic for any side.
go read up could be said by anyone on any topic for any side

Can you cite a major book written by an evolutionary biologist that you have read?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
125d

@pettytalk said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6TJWem-k0A