Fundamentalist overload

Fundamentalist overload

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
30 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
[b]FIX'D for the parody impaired in accordance with Poes' law

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
😀 THIS IS A PARODY! 😀
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

No, not really, so relax...

Atheists (all atheists worldwide) are superior human beings who couldn't possibly fit that description. Just ask twhitehead, ...[text shortened]... t have been thinking of something else....

Never mind. As you were... or are, or... whatever.[/b]
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
😀 THIS IS A PARODY 😀
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Fixed the smiley box (the problem with your post is the exclamation mark). I bet you're one of those people that just throws their shopping onto the checkout belt without taking the time to line them up properly - so annoying!

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by **********
Is this another attempt at avoiding admitting that you lied. Just a moment ago you insisted I really did say those things, now suddenly it was just parody!

If you want to do parody, then leave my name out of it.
FIX'D

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
😀 THIS IS A PARODY! 😀
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

No, not really, so relax...

Atheists (all atheists worldwide) are superior human beings who couldn't possibly fit that description. Just ask **********, and he will tell you atheists are well educated and have a superior understanding of science. It's in your genes... it's why you are not really people at all, but more like gods who have ascended like Dr Daniel Jackson... oh wait, that's not right. i must have been thinking of something else....

Never mind. As you were... or are, or... whatever.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by josephw
Revealing don't you think? With atheists it's all about "we", or "me", since that's all atheists really have. Just themselves to talk about.

On the other hand Christian have Jesus to talk about. Jesus is The Lord of the universe. Who is more interesting than Jesus?

No one!
Certainly not the people who have nothing better to talk about than some bloke called Jesus.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
30 May 15
1 edit

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
😀 THIS IS A PARODY! 😀
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Are attempts to elicit an emotional response an effective method for disrupting intelligent discourse?

A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. No Comment
E. You a poopy head
F. Please elaborate
G. Toot
H. "No, not necessarily. It depends on the situation."
I. Toot toot
J.
K. Poes' law is irrelevant, I have no sense of humour
L.
M.
N.
O.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Absolutely. They seem to want to make atheism into a sort of Bizarro-religion; a dark parody of what they despise. They are the ones who actually debate questions like, "are babies atheists?" They pay their tithe to the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science and recite the Scientific Method 3 times a day while facing Christopher Hitchens' grave.
Yeah, I completely agree with you. It is far better for humanity that the atheists keep their godless god-hating traps shut and let the theists debate the really pressing issues without interference from us. Indeed since the theist voice has been drowned out by reactionary clap-trap our side of the fence the world has been getting progressively worse. Such topics like who shall we burn today for heresy, or whether women are getting too big for their boots, or whether gayness is more evil than devil worship just aren't seen as normal any more, I fear the world I'll wake up to in the next 10 years at this rate.

I yearn for a time when the atheists will just shut up and let the theists drag us back into the dark ages. I'll sign your petition bro!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
My question still stands.
What about them?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by Agerg
Yeah, I completely agree with you. It is far better for humanity that the atheists keep their godless god-hating traps shut and let the theists debate the really pressing issues without interference from us. Indeed since the theist voice has been drowned out by reactionary clap-trap our side of the fence the world has been getting progressively worse. Such top ...[text shortened]... l just shut up and let the theists drag us back into the dark ages. I'll sign your petition bro!
Evidently, theists aren't the only ones who get reactionary when you lean on a sacred cow. 🙄

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
30 May 15

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
😀 THIS IS A PARODY! 😀
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Are attempts to elicit an emotional response an effective method for disrupting intelligent discourse?

A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. No Comment
E. You a poopy head
F. Please elaborate
G. Toot
H. "No, not necessarily. It depends on the situation."
I. Toot toot
J.
K. Poes' law is irrelevant, I have no sense of humo[b]u
r
L.
M.
N.
O.[/b]
Someone's been on the eggnog this evening.

Stick with the lemon lime old chap.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
30 May 15

Evidently, theists aren't the only ones who get reactionary when you lean on a sacred cow. 🙄
It is such an honour to get a reply from someone so awesome like yourself; thanks again bro! 🙂

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by Agerg
It is such an honour to get a reply from someone so awesome like yourself; thanks again bro! 🙂
You're welcome. I also valued your well-considered, level-headed contribution. 😕

Cape Town

Moves
30 May 15

What about them?
Do they not represent a solution?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
30 May 15
1 edit

You're welcome. I also valued your well-considered, level-headed contribution. 😕
Brings a tear to my eyes so it does. That the sole voice of reason in this barren wasteland of misfits and clowns would see fit to bestow upon me even the lowest hanging fruits from his wonderful garden - not once, but twice!!

Thanks again bro, I'll never forget this!! 🙂

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
30 May 15

Do they not represent a solution?
Yeah, but it is going to take a long time to get the masses that do embrace theistic religion to that state, assuming you can get them there at all.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
30 May 15

Yeah, but it is going to take a long time to get the masses that do embrace theistic religion to that state, assuming you can get them there at all.
I am in awe of both of you, but aren't we forgetting something?

Poes' law

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
30 May 15
2 edits

You saw wrong. And the fact that I called you on your claim should have been a hint to go and check before repeating the claim.

[b]How could you not understand what "Maybe he read your report?" means?

Its not a meme I am familiar with and it didn't make any sense in context. Now that I know you are pretending that you still think you are correct, ...[text shortened]... you read, or are lying.
And I can certainly safely claim that I am more intelligent than you.[/b]
Do you deny making these claims?
Yes. I have said certain things that may sound similar, but do not mean what you have claimed I said.

Why did you ignore CalJusts' message?
(page 4 of this thread)

... I am more intelligent than you.

If I remind you of this a few months from now will you claim I "saw wrong"?

And in case you're wondering, the answer is no... this message is not a parody.