1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    31 May '15 21:00
    Originally posted by googlefudge

And unless you put a big honking flashing sign on your post that says parody, there is no way of telling...

I can't get the sign to honk (toot toot) but I could have made it bigger, and added more flashing lights (teeth and eyes). In the future I will make my signs bigger and flashier for the tone deaf parody impaired among us.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 01:071 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You saw wrong. And the fact that I called you on your claim should have been a hint to go and check before repeating the claim.

[b]How could you not understand what "Maybe he read your report?" means?

Its not a meme I am familiar with and it didn't make any sense in context. Now that I know you are pretending that you still think you are correct, ...[text shortened]... you read, or are lying.
    And I can certainly safely claim that I am more intelligent than you.[/b]
    I don't mean to imply you are unintelligent, because you are obviously intelligent enough to avoid walking into a trap. And in spite of my efforts to goad you into doing so, you have steadfastly maintained a claim of innocence held in the face of strong contradictory evidence.

Thread 164001
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 02:14
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Your post that I initially replied to implied we did not have a way. Clearly we do have a way. The only difficulty is convincing them is it the way. But at least we should try. Your initial post seemed to suggest we should just give up because we have no solution. Now you are saying 'well it might take a while'. Not the same thing at all.
    No, that's not a correct summary of my post. A re-read is in order.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 05:40

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree