1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:201 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You just continue to go further and further off the deep end....

Which is the usual ploy of yours when you have no reasonable argument.
    touchy touchy touchy! i am merely providing evidence against the accusation that i am a bigot, indeed tell the forum, which of those biblical verses i penned. if i did not pen them, why am i bigoted for upholding biblical principles?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:20
    And once again you still have posted no evidence that it is definitely part of Hinduism proper. None, zero, nada.

You also have not posted any reasonable refutation of the evidence that it is not a part of Hinduism proper.

Quite frankly, I don't think you can do either and so you instead continue your dancing around it.
    answer the question and you shall receive the answer, perhaps you are afraid you shall incriminate yourself, as you do, when asked if you are a sinner.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    There you are ToO. I thought I lost you there for a while. 😉
    Maybe you should have looked that last place you put me 🙂

Someone has to fight against bigotry and ignorance.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:221 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    touchy touchy touchy! i am merely providing evidence against the accusation that i am a bigot, indeed tell the forum, which of those biblical verses i penned.
    Do people other than bigots call people "faggots" which is what you called me?
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:23
    answer the question and you shall receive the answer, perhaps you are afraid you shall incriminate yourself, as you do, when asked if you are a sinner.
    And once again you still have posted no evidence that it is definitely part of Hinduism proper. None, zero, nada.

You also have not posted any reasonable refutation of the evidence that it is not a part of Hinduism proper.

Quite frankly, I don't think you can do either and so you instead continue your dancing around it.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:28
    Maybe you should have looked that last place you put me 🙂

Maybe you should have looked that last place you put me

No no no. I didn't "put" you, I "left" you some place. lol So, where have you been these last couple of months? Taking a break? I can see though that you are back in full swing. 😉

So true. If all of us would pull together we could theoretically solve that issue.

That reminds me of a thread I wanted to start. Maybe I'll get to it.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:33
    Do people other than bigots call people "faggots" which is what you called me?
    yes and i withdrew the statement on the basis of my conscience, what of it.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:36
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]Maybe you should have looked that last place you put me

No no no. I didn't "put" you, I "left" you some place. lol So, where have you been these last couple of months? Taking a break? I can see though that you are back in full swing. 😉

So true. If all of us would pull together we c ...[text shortened]... solve that issue.

That reminds me of a thread I wanted to start. Maybe I'll get to it.[/b]
    lol. I've been posting, just much less frequently.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:382 edits

In the context of traditional Hindu society, Dalit status has often been historically associated with occupations regarded as ritually impure, such as any involving leatherwork, butchering, or removal of rubbish, animal carcases, and waste. Dalits work as manual labourers cleaning streets, latrines, and sewers. Engaging in these activities was considered to be polluting to the individual, and this pollution was considered contagious. As a result, Dalits were commonly segregated, and banned from full participation in Hindu social life. For example, they could not enter a temple nor a school, and were required to stay outside the village. Elaborate precautions were sometimes observed to prevent incidental contact between Dalits and other castes. Discrimination against Dalits still exists in rural areas in the private sphere, in everyday matters such as access to eating places, schools, temples and water sources. It has largely disappeared in urban areas and in the public sphere. - wikipedia

regarded by Hindus as what? ceremonially unclean! indeed, this is a direct reflection of and reference to Hindu belief, not to mention that they are considered to have been born 'impure', because of the Hindu belief of reincarnation and karma, in that what they practised in a previous existence is why they were born in to the present one. no connection, id check your bum for love bites mate, just to make sure you are functioning. still willing to contend that it has nothing to do with Hindu religion and belief? who is advocate of bigotry, racism, segregation and injustice now? you aught to be ashamed of yourself.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:41
    yes and i withdrew the statement on the basis of my conscience, what of it.
    Do you really need everything spelled out for you? Not that it'll help if you remain true to form.

You said:
    " i am merely providing evidence against the accusation that i am a bigot"

I responded:
    "Do people other than bigots call people "faggots" which is what you called me?"

Which is all the evidence needed to prove conclusively that you are a bigot. There's no evidence you can possibly provide that would change that fact.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 01:432 edits
    Do you really need everything spelled out for you? Not that it'll help if you remain true to form.

You said:
    " i am merely providing evidence against the accusation that i am a bigot"

I responded:
    "Do people other than bigots call people "faggots" which is what you called me?"

Which is all the evidence needed to prove conclusively that you are a bigot. There's no evidence you can possibly provide that would change that fact.
    why would i provide evidence, my conscience has already accused me, i need not justify it to anyone else. indeed i could have denied the charge, you have no evidence, but i chose, on the basis of my conscience, not to.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 04:56
    yawn, such a crashing bore.

you really should get your slurs from a more up to date and reputable source, you have already been made to look a horses a$$, i see you did not learn the first time, i must therefore refer you to this article.

A press release issued in 2003 by Jehovah's Witnesses' Office of Public Information stated: "The elders may ...[text shortened]... bunny, what an ultramaroon, what a nim-cow-poop, what a gull-a-bull, what an im-bess-il
    Yeah but how can he hi jack a thread that isn't owned by anyone?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 09:12
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah but how can he hi jack a thread that isn't owned by anyone?
    by continually bringing in elements that have nothing to do with the theme under consideration, no one needs to own anything for this to happen.
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 09:14
    i never asked them any questions, first time i went it was only to see what it was like, i was allowed in but had to take my shoes off. second time i went it was like Holi, (a festival) preparations were being held so i just went away.
    So my first question still stands.

If this issue concerns you this much and you wish to get to the truth, why don't you got to a Hindu temple and this time ask some questions? I'm sure they would be more than willing to answer them.

Secondly, don't call people a 'faggot' over a public forum on the internet, in fact don't do it anywhere.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 09:293 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So my first question still stands.

If this issue concerns you this much and you wish to get to the truth, why don't you got to a Hindu temple and this time ask some questions? I'm sure they would be more than willing to answer them.

Secondly, don't call people a 'faggot' over a public forum on the internet, in fact don't do it anywhere.
    firstly i have already provided incontrovertible evidence to link Hinduism to the practice of shunning and abusing 'untouchables', perhaps you read the human rights report and secondly i have already been accused and condemned by my own conscience in the matter which has got what to do with you? absolutely zilch, do i lecture you on getting married, on fornication? on smoking weed? this is a matter for my conscience, no one else's. do you see the term in the forum? no because it was immediately removed, so get back Noobster i realised that it was controversial, do you never make mistakes?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree