If it's proven there's no god

If it's proven there's no god

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
When you say homosexual do you mean 'anal sex'?
No i don't mean anal sex you Zoobster! Hetro's also engage in sodomy.

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
if you are not talking about anal sex then what sexual acts are you referring to?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Apr 15

Could you explain how homosexual sex between two females contains 'inherent health risks' and how such a practice 'contravenes the natural physiology of the human body'.

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by stellspalfie
if you are not talking about anal sex then what sexual acts are you referring to?
I provided a link you may make reference to that.

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

Could you explain how homosexual sex between two females contains 'inherent health risks' and how such a practice 'contravenes the natural physiology of the human body'.
Sigh. . . I am not taking of sex between two females, my reference was made to the highest ever recorded figures for HIV among homosexual men in the UK and I have resisted and rejected all attempts to detract from that class. Note I have not made reference to Africa, nor to females, nor to homosexuals as a whole, but to homosexual men in the UK.

F

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Sigh. . . I am not taking of sex between two females, my reference was made to the highest ever recorded figures for HIV among homosexual men in the UK and I have resisted and rejected all attempts to detract from that class. Note I have not made reference to Africa, nor to females, nor to homosexuals as a whole, but to homosexual men in the UK.
Isn't it true that something in the region of 94% of homosexual men do not have HIV and that ~ or so I read at wiki ~ less than 1% of people living with a diagnosed HIV infection in the UK died in 2013. "This is about the same as for the UK population as a whole". And another interesting point wiki makes is: "People newly diagnosed with HIV today can expect to have a normal life expectancy if they are diagnosed on time and on effective treatment."

my reference was made to the highest ever recorded figures for HIV among homosexual men in the UK

What is your reference for this claim?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Apr 15

I think you have forgot what you wrote, which is not unusual. Let me remind you-

The fact of the matter is that homosexual sex in itself contains inherent health risks because it contravenes the natural physiology of the human body.

Homosexual sex relates to both men and women. Please be more specific next time.

Moves
19 Apr 15

I provided a link you may make reference to that.
your link is to a series of poorly thought out opinions masquerading as facts.

just as you mentioned anal sex is used by both homo and hetero, so are all the sexual acts described in the crappy link. so this returns us back to the start.

which sexual acts are YOU referring to?

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

I think you have forgot what you wrote, which is not unusual. Let me remind you-

The fact of the matter is that [b]homosexual sex in itself contains inherent health risks because it contravenes the natural physiology of the human body.

Homosexual sex relates to both men and women. Please be more specific next time.[/b]
pedant!

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
your link is to a series of poorly thought out opinions masquerading as facts.

just as you mentioned anal sex is used by both homo and hetero, so are all the sexual acts described in the crappy link. so this returns us back to the start.

which sexual acts are [b]YOU
referring to?[/b]
my reference was to a doctor of medicine. You think he fell in the Clyde and came up with his medical certificates in his pockets? How pathetic and weak and beggarly an argument as I have ever seen. I have provided a reference, it is enough for you at present.

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Isn't it true that something in the region of 94% of homosexual men do not have HIV and that ~ or so I read at wiki ~ less than 1% of people living with a diagnosed HIV infection in the UK died in 2013. "This is about the same as for the UK population as a whole". And another interesting point wiki makes is: "People newly diagnosed with HIV today can expect to h ...[text shortened]... ded figures for HIV among homosexual men in the UK

What is your reference for this claim?[/b]
I read it on the BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20526380

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Apr 15

pedant!
Going back to your earlier claim that wilfully engagung in a practice known to be unhealthy is morally reprehensible. Were you morally reprehensible when you ate yourself into obesity?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Apr 15

my reference was to a doctor of medicine. You think he fell in the Clyde and came up with his medical certificates in his pockets? How pathetic and weak and beggarly an argument as I have ever seen. I have provided a reference, it is enough for you at present.
Here's a 9 page rebuttal of Dr Diggs article. You won't read it, but others might like to.

Moves
19 Apr 15

my reference was to a doctor of medicine. You think he fell in the Clyde and came up with his medical certificates? How pathetic and weak and beggarly an argument as I have ever seen. I have provided a reference, it is enough for you at present.
no its not enough. have you read it? it contains a mountain of factual errors, statistical errors, its very poorly referenced (probably presuming most people reading it will not check). much of it is non scientific, just personal opinion guess work. its not a peer reviewed study, its a hatchet job of misrepresented, out dated and often straight out lies.

if you took this subject seriously and actually cared forming an honest opinion you wouldnt put links to that kinda crap.

now, which sexual acts are YOU referring too?

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

I read it on the BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20526380
The all time high was four years ago? You didn't mention that. It's also about diagnosis and not infection. An increase in diagnoses ~ if it means more of the cases of infection out there are being detected rather than missed ~ is to be welcomed.

What about the figures I provided you with?