1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 05:51
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Were you unable to understand mine?
    Instead of all this tub-thumping, grimacing and fist-shaking you seem to think is somehow amusing, why don't you actually contribute to the threads you post in.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 05:52
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    No thanks. If you started on page 18 and it's now page 32, then you've probably repeated yourself several times already.
    You're welcome to join in anytime you want.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '15 06:36
    FMF,
    God did not create evil, but evil exists because He exists.

He called a particular "something" or particular "some things" that is/are against Him, "evil." Without God what you call "evil" doesn't exist. You label it evil, but it is vain to do so . You don't make it "evil" just because you call it "evil." You and I have no power to create.

King James Version
    ===============
    Genesis 2: 9
    And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 May '15 06:53
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    You don't make it "evil" just because you call it "evil." You and I have no power to create.
    People don't create "evil" by calling it "evil"; they encounter "evil" and "evil" is the word they use to refer to it. If you want to attribute "evil" to your God figure's creation ~ or that you only get "evil" if there is your "God" too ~ then that's fine by me, as long as you don't go around doing "evil" things. Whatever convoluted ideology you use to stop yourself from being "evil", I welcome it.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 May '15 08:37
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint

If there is no God, then whatever a human being or more than one says something is "morality" is irrelevant and a waste of effort. [/b]
    This is manifestly untrue.

Do you think "morality" is irrelevant?
    I don't and I don't know anyone who does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree