1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 07:44
    @KingDavid403

This is what was posted (verbatim)

Yes, because they are the only ones that know who the real Jesus is.

And here is what you said in reply (verbatim)

This is what every Christian sect or denomination says about themselves; not just J.Ws.

You were incorrect.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 10:001 edit
    @divegeester said
    @KingDavid403

This is what was posted (verbatim)

Yes, because they are the only ones that know who the real Jesus is.

And here is what you said in reply (verbatim)

This is what every Christian sect or denomination says about themselves; not just J.Ws.

You were incorrect.
    You finally got it right; good girl. However, I am correct. If I was not, then there would not be different Christian sects and denominations with different beliefs.
    And, most of these Christian sects do not agree with each other 100%. Such as the way people here are arguing about J.Ws. and their beliefs. It looks like here, that they can't even agree among themselves on their own beliefs. according to the current debate,
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 10:2011 edits
    @divegeester said
    And there it is, the torrent of abuse you usually default to when found out.

Hey, tell me some more about there are are more than one species of human and how your stupid theory about it is somehow linked to Gentiles and Jews being different.

Read my post quoting you above, sonny.
    somehow linked to Gentiles and Jews being different
    [Romans 1:16 NLT] 16 For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes--the Jew first and also the Gentile.
    [Romans 2:9-10 NLT] 9 There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on doing what is evil--for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
    10 But there will be glory and honor and peace from God for all who do good--for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
    Notice how it says 'for the Jew FIRST', and then for the Gentile. Meaning a difference dumb ass.

[Matthew 15:21-28 NKJV] 21 Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed." 23 But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, "Send her away, for she cries out after us." 24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." 25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!" 26 But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the (children's bread} (Jews Bread)] and throw [it] to the [{little dogs} {Gentiles}." 27 And she said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs {gentiles} eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." 28 Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great [is] your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
    There is a difference between Jews and Gentiles. If you can't see that, then you clearly can't understand anything the Bible says and should never be listened too; little girl.

Furthermore, you clearly have no advanced education seeing that you cannot tell the difference between something stated as a fact, and something stated as a theory. It is actually a possible hypothesis of mine and nothing more.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 12:31
    @kingdavid403 said
    You finally got it right; good girl.
    It’s the same post I made earlier 😂

Twice!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 12:32
    @kingdavid403 said
    You finally got it right; good girl. However, I am correct. If I was not, then there would not be different Christian sects and denominations with different beliefs.
    And, most of these Christian sects do not agree with each other 100%. Such as the way people here are arguing about J.Ws. and their beliefs. It looks like here, that they can't even agree among themselves on their own beliefs. according to the current debate,
    Why don’t you name a few Christian “sects” who like the JWs, believe they only have the true interpretation of who Christ is?

Then we can see if you know what you’re talking about.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 12:33
    @kingdavid403 said
    somehow linked to Gentiles and Jews being different
    [Romans 1:16 NLT] 16 For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes--the Jew first and also the Gentile.
    [Romans 2:9-10 NLT] 9 There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on doing what is evil--[b]for the Jew first and also ...[text shortened]... t, and something stated as a theory. It is actually a possible hypothesis of mine and nothing more.
    You ran away from the original discussion where you were proposing that there was more than one species of human and linking it to the differences between the Jews and Gentiles.

Perhaps you’d like to unambiguously clarify what you meant?
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 12:521 edit
    @divegeester said
    It’s the same post I made earlier 😂

Twice!
    Sorry liar, Your lies don't work here. 😆
    Clearly another MAGgot. lol...
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 12:54
    @divegeester said
    You ran away from the original discussion where you were proposing that there was more than one species of human and linking it to the differences between the Jews and Gentiles.

Perhaps you’d like to unambiguously clarify what you meant?
    LOL When are you going to bless us all with your leaving this site. Which you have been talking about for years now. Bye bye liar when you go... lol 😆 😍
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 12:594 edits
    @divegeester said
    Why don’t you name a few Christian “sects” who like the JWs, believe they only have the true interpretation of who Christ is?

Then we can see if you know what you’re talking about.
    All of them liar girl; all of them. You have posted four that you thought did not; Which is clearly wrong because you don't have a clue what you are talking about; and the fact that you ARE NOTHING BUT AN UN-EDUCATED LIAR who knows nothing.

Anything else you need to be educated about liar girl? I'm more than willing to shove truth in your worthless face; before you leave this site of course. 😆
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 19:14
    @galveston75 said
    Everyone here is invited to the "Memorial of Jesus death" at your local Kingdom Halls. All meetings will begin right after sunset according to your location on the planet.
    Please look up this subject at JW.ORG for more information on this meeting that Jesus himself commanded that his true followers would attend. Thanks....

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/memorial/
    Is this the religion where only 144 thousand will make it threw the pearly gate? Do I have this number correct, and what happens to the the other Billions of people in the world?

-VR
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 19:21
    @very-rusty said
    Is this the religion where only 144 thousand will make it threw the pearly gate? Do I have this number correct, and what happens to the the other Billions of people in the world?

-VR
    I think we all live in Bradford.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 19:411 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I think we all live in Bradford.
    LOL....Funny stuff in my humble opinion. Of course I never took religion seriously. I was raised Catholic, but we all know about some of the Priests in the Roman Catholic church. Lucky for me I was an alter boy and never had an issue with any of our Parish Priests.

I found that there were a lot of hypocrites in the Church when I became a teenager. Not saying all Catholics are like that, just the few I knew. Especially when it was raining and I'd be walking home along with my siblings and people would pass with only the driver in the car. Didn't want to stop and pick us up as they were afraid to get their seat wet.

Of course everyone in the community knew everyone else. Some of them may not be getting in the pearly gates. 🙂 I think many take Religion far too seriously. A Muslim man once told me only one God but many take different paths to get there. He may have had a good point. I guess we will all find out some day.

-VR
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 11:131 edit
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    You're probably better off learning the truth from almost any other Protestant denomination.
  14. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 13:14
    The Memorial of Jesus' death? NO!

The Memorial of Jesus' life. The Good News? There's life after death.

The caveat? You have to die to see it for yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree