Isa. 60:22

Isa. 60:22

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by chaney3
Play your little games Dive, but your absence of a reply means that I have pointed out a fact:

You cannot prove anything!

Robbie may be right, and it is you who is wrong.

But, maybe your boyfriend will answer. We shall see.
With replies like this, is it any wonder why you are not engaged/ignored? Maybe you should put on you big boy pants?

l

Moves
07 Dec 16

l

Moves
07 Dec 16

Fine! Consider yourself on my shiit list, along with Dive and FMF.

None of you can provide a valid reason why the beliefs of JW are wrong, despite Dive criticizing robbie every time he gets a chance.
You have a shucks list?

Perhaps learning what the bible says and compare what you hear/see against that might help you in seeing error. Just a thought.

c

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by leunammi
With replies like this, is it any wonder why you are not engaged/ignored? Maybe you should put on you big boy pants?
You are missing the point. And you can shove your big boy comment up your ass.

Why is Dive correct in his belief, and JW are wrong?

Are you gay? Along with FMF, and will answer for Dive? No, so mind your own business!!!!

Dive needs to explain.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Dec 16
2 edits

Are you gay? Along with FMF, and will answer for Dive? No, so mind your own business!!!!

Dive needs to explain.
Originally posted by FMF to Chaney3 on page 1
Do you seriously and sincerely not know what the reasons are for his criticism of the JW organization after two years on this forum? You asked for his reasons. Do you honestly not know what they are?

c

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Originally posted by FMF to Chaney3 on page 1
Do you seriously and sincerely not know what the reasons are for his criticism of the JW organization after two years on this forum? You asked for his reasons. Do you honestly not know what they are?
Another empty post.

Dive......why is your faith better than robbie's?

Do you have proof to support your stance?

Please leave your gay friend out of this for a moment.

I am interested in your proof.

r

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
How many of the supposed 700 are the children of existing members?
I don't know but I'm sure some are.
In our Congregation we have about one/year.
There are about 100,000 Congregations.
Did that help you?

l

Moves
07 Dec 16

Dive needs to explain.
Ciao!

c

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by leunammi
Ciao!
Coward!!!!

r

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
How many places are there left in the 144,000?
Only Jehovah knows.
And perhaps Christ Jesus.
(John 14:5, 6) Thomas said to him: “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
(Revelation 14:1) Then I saw, and look! the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Dec 16

Originally posted by roigam
Only Jehovah knows.
And perhaps Christ Jesus.
(John 14:5, 6) Thomas said to him: “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
(Revelation 14:1) Then I saw, and look! the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.
Whether there are spaces or not in the 144,000 it is of no relevance to anyone except Jews born of the 12 tribes of Israel. Are you one?

l

Moves
07 Dec 16

Coward!!!!
Why a coward, I just rather not engage an obnoxious poster. Simple.

F

Moves
07 Dec 16
1 edit

FMF: How many of the supposed 700 are the children of existing members?

Originally posted by roigam
I don't know but I'm sure some are.
How could you have a factoid like "an average of 700 new ministers per day" at your disposal and yet not have any kind of breakdown of who they are, where they come from, or how many of them are just family members being inducted into their parents' religion? How could any kind of supposedly legitimate analysis from a reliable source provide you with one piece of information but not the other?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
How could you have a factoid like "an average of 700 new ministers per day" at your disposal and yet not have any kind of breakdown of who they are, where they come from, or how many of them are just family members being inducted into their parents' religion? How could any kind of supposedly legitimate analysis from a reliable source provide you with one piece of information but not the other?
He's been munching of the JW communion propaganda wafers.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16

Dive needs to explain.
Why are you pointedly asking people if they are gay?

What difference would that possibly make?