Isa. 60:22

Isa. 60:22

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
The premise of this question seems to be rooted partly in you deliberately ignoring every thread, every discussion, every debate that divegeester has been involved in on this forum - and there have been many on the topic of JW doctrine and JW behaviour - since December 2014 when you joined. Do you seriously and sincerely not know what reasons divegeester has given for criticizing the JW organization? Or are you being disingenuous?
Like I responded to the big "D", you can tell a lie 1000 times but it doesn't make it true.
It just means you don't understand it.
I got tired of his same old lies and don not feel that I have to respond
to them.
I don't think he has learned a thing. Why should I waste my time?
He's not looking for the truth. He just wants to denounce. Ho Hum ๐Ÿ˜ด

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by roigam
Like I responded to the big "D", you can tell a lie 1000 times but it doesn't make it true.
It just means you don't understand it.
I got tired of his same old lies and don not feel that I have to respond
to them.
I don't think he has learned a thing. Why should I waste my time?
He's not looking for the truth. He just wants to denounce. Ho Hum ๐Ÿ˜ด
Who's the "Big D"... me?

If so, then yes, please feel free to ignore my questions; after all ignoring someone's spot on topic comments and questions in a debate forum, is the last refuge of the defeated.

Secondly FMF was replying here to chaney3 not you I believe.

r

Moves
08 Dec 16

I don't know but I'm sure some are.
In our Congregation we have about one/year.
There are about 100,000 Congregations.
Did that help you?
In addition, JW do not baptise children automatically.
They have to qualify by learning the truth of the Bible
and making their own decision to serve the true God.
Parents guide but do not force their children as testified to
by the many that never get baptised.
It's a personal choice for all, young and old alike.

r

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Whether there are spaces or not in the 144,000 it is of no relevance to anyone except Jews born of the 12 tribes of Israel. Are you one?
If you compare Re 7:4-8 with the original tribes of Israel you will see
that there are at least 3 differences in the listings, so, the listing in Re
is not a literal listing. It is symbolic (Re 1:1). It represents spiritual Israel or as
the Apostle Paul calls it, "the Israel of God"..
(Romans 2:28, 29) For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision something on the outside, on the flesh. 29โ€ฏBut he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit and not by a written code. That person’s praise comes from God, not from people.
(Galatians 6:15, 16) For neither is circumcision anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation is. 16โ€ฏAs for all those who walk orderly by this rule of conduct, peace and mercy be upon them, yes, upon the Israel of God.
(Galatians 4:26) But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

r

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
[b]He's been munching of the JW communion propaganda wafers.
you
Go take a shower before you get too heated up.
If you knew anything about JW, you would know they don't partake of the emblems except for the 144,000 ๐Ÿ˜•

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Dec 16
2 edits

If you compare Re 7:4-8 with the original tribes of Israel you will see
that there are at least 3 differences in the listings, so, the listing in Re
is not a literal listing. It is symbolic (Re 1:1). It represents spiritual Israel or as
the Apostle Paul calls it, "the Israel of God"..
(Romans 2:28, 29) For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor ...[text shortened]... pon the Israel of God.
(Galatians 4:26) But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.
Differences in the listing does not make it symbolic, neither does it make it spiritual Israel.
Spiritual Israel has no names of forefathers [or descendents of Jacob] as stated in Revelation.
The 144,000 are all descendants of Jacob so dont delude yourself.

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

If you knew anything about JW, you would know they don't partake of the emblems except for the 144,000 ๐Ÿ˜•
Its a battle against ignorance. ๐Ÿ™‚

c

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
By the way Robbie, Dive has not provided a sound explanation why his faith is superior to yours.

FMF, who is a former Christian, turned atheist, has tried to speak for Dive on this matter, but doesn't realize that he could not possibly know completely what Dive's total beliefs are.

So, it is a win for you and the JW. ๐Ÿ™‚

F

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

How many 1,000s of times has the lie that your organization has not made false predictions about the 'end times' in its official publication been repeated - and now by you here, on this forum, too - and does the repetition somehow turn something patently untrue into something "true" in your mind?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Whoosh.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

No, it's a battle against cultism.

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

In addition, JW do not baptise children automatically.
They have to qualify by learning the truth of the Bible
and making their own decision to serve the true God.
Parents guide but do not force their children as testified to
by the many that never get baptised.
It's a personal choice for all, young and old alike.
Are there any repercussions for the children of JWs if they do not join the organization?

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by chaney3
By the way Robbie, Dive has not provided a sound explanation why his faith is superior to yours.

FMF, who is a former Christian, turned atheist, has tried to speak for Dive on this matter, but doesn't realize that he could not possibly know completely what Dive's total beliefs are.

So, it is a win for you and the JW. ๐Ÿ™‚
He doesn't know anything, his faith is not based on accurate knowledge of scripture its based on a kind of emotionalism. This is why he cannot explain anything with regard to his faith and simply repeats the same insipid platitudes, Jesus is my saviour, Jesus is lord, where's my tambourine, I'm saved, etc Ask him a deeper and more studious question like, 'how does the ancient temple arrangement of Israel correlate to Christianity as explained by Paul', and he is at an absolute loss. FMF is also of this ilk, a man who allegedly spent twenty years as a Christian and who is essentially scripturally illiterate.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Are there any repercussions for the children of JWs if they do not join the organization?
Or of course, if they realise that the organisation is a cult and choose to leave. Then the parents will have to shun them, cut them off. It's horrendous.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

He doesn't know anything, his faith is not based on accurate knowledge of scripture its based on a kind of emotionalism. This is why he cannot explain anything with regard to his faith and simply repeats the same insipid platitudes, Jesus is my saviour, Jesus is lord, where's my tambourine, I'm saved, etc Ask him a deeper and more studious question ...[text shortened]... who allegedly spent twenty years as a Christian and who is essentially scripturally illiterate.
So if someone is able to answer one of your "studious" questions, that makes them saved does it. How does this line up with your churches teaching on salvation?