Logs in our own eyes

Logs in our own eyes

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Of course in all of this you view divegeester to be the innocent one, is that correct?
Well, you decided to post "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone", not him. And if by "all of this" you mean divegeester saying "Hear hear" in response to what I said to KellyJay ~ the thing that caused you to intervene with your holy slogan ~ then I don't know what it is you think he is guilty of.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Well, you decided to post "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone", not him. And if by "all of this" you mean divegeester saying "Hear hear" in response to what I said to KellyJay ~ the thing that caused you to intervene with your holy slogan ~ then I don't know what it is you think he is guilty of.
When you say I have been throwing stones at divegeester, do you view him as an innocent victim?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

When you say I have been throwing stones at divegeester, do you view him as an innocent victim?
I couldn't care less about the banter between you or what 'guilt' or 'innocence' there was behind your reprimands of each other. What is interesting is that you have gone with the pompous hypocritical Bible-cheapening "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" banter, while he has not.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
I couldn't careless about the banter between you or what 'guilt; or ;innocence; there was behind your reprimands of each other. What is interesting is that you have gone with the pompous hypocritical Bible-cheapening "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" banter, while he has not.
Well it seems you actually do care enough about this banter to have brought it up.

Moves
11 Jun 17

In your mind if I acknowledge that I used two accounts, something you would never have been able to prove if I had not told you, it means I am frequently misleading people. Ok, if you say so. Have you never made any mistakes?
Are you now retracting your apology that you deliberately mislead people?

Figures.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

Well it seems you actually do care enough about this banter to have brought it up.
I find it interesting ~ ironic, even ~ that you would choose to toss "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" into a genuine dispute that you have not been involved in. Is that what your Bible is for?

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Are you now retracting your apology that you deliberately mislead people?

Figures.
I take it you have never mislead anyone, is that correct?

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
I find it interesting ~ ironic, even ~ that you would choose to toss "Let him who has no sin throw the first stone" into a genuine dispute that you have not been involved in. Is that what your Bible is for?
Actually I found the verse applicable, even to me, and shared it. Do you think I am not entitled to share a Bible verse on a spirituality forum if I see fit?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

Do you think I am not entitled to share a Bible verse on a spirituality forum if I see fit?
'What I think' has been made crystal clear in my previous posts. Read them again if you want to know what I think.

Moves
11 Jun 17

I take it you have never mislead anyone, is that correct?
Hey, i'm just an immoral atheist. You're the one sitting on the theist pedestal with God judging your every action.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Hey, i'm just an immoral atheist. You're the one sitting on the theist pedestal with God judging your every action.
So as an 'immoral atheist' why should I trust a word you say?

Moves
11 Jun 17

So as an 'immoral atheist' why should I trust a word you say?
Why bother, you can't even detect sarcasm...

Moves
11 Jun 17

Why bother, you can't even detect sarcasm...
If you have lied in the past, why should I trust a word you say?

Moves
11 Jun 17

If you have lied in the past, why should I trust a word you say?
As an advocate of absolute truth, why did you personally feel the need to lie, repeatedly, across many threads, over many months?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I challenge you to look!

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Click on your own name, and look at your own posts. ...[text shortened]... be the ones you need to be the most
careful with, as they can bring out the worst in ourselves.
Very sad what this has turned into.