1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 13:46
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Very sad what this has turned into.
    Are you perhaps mixing this thread up with one of the Trump threads you were following?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 13:51
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    As an advocate of absolute truth, why did you personally feel the need to lie, repeatedly, across many threads, over many months?
    I don't personally feel the need to lie repeatedly, why do you feel the need to accuse me of lying repeatedly?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 14:04
    What is more sad is that Christians like you and Sonship chase away good people from accepting Christ. If believing in Christ turns people into idiotic mindless monsters like you and sonsnip, who believe that God tortures unbelievers for eternity then I would distance myself from you. But I know better.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 14:49
    Are you perhaps mixing this thread up with one of the Trump threads you were following?
    You trying to be funny or insulting?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 14:58
    Hey, i'm just an immoral atheist. You're the one sitting on the theist pedestal with God judging your every action.
    So is that a yes or a no?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 15:19
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    I don't personally feel the need to lie repeatedly, why do you feel the need to accuse me of lying repeatedly?
    You have already admitted you lied repeatedly by proxy of the fact you apologised for deliberately not telling people you switched accounts, something you had previously 'repeatedly' denied.

You do get that right?!
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 15:22
    You trying to be funny or insulting?
    You appear to be all over the shop Kelly. I have already explained how I immediately accepted your recent apologies, as I knew them to be genuine. This other jokers apologies are not genuine. So no, I do not accept them as i did with your own.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 15:37
    You have already admitted you lied repeatedly by proxy of the fact you apologised for deliberately not telling people you switched accounts, something you had previously 'repeatedly' denied.

You do get that right?!
    So this is a question you have yet to answer: If my intentions were to continually deceive people like you are claiming, why did I tell you that I switched accounts if there was no way for you to prove it?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 15:43
    So this is a question you have yet to answer: If my intentions were to continually deceive people like you are claiming, why did I tell you that I switched accounts if there was no way for you to prove it?
    So, one of the two is true:

1. You are retracting your apology.
    2. You apology wasn't genuine.

(And I 'have' answered your question. You DIDN'T' tell me. - Admitting it after the fact is not the same thing. It really isn't).
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 15:48
    So, one of the two is true:

1. You are retracting your apology.
    2. You apology wasn't genuine.

(And I 'have' answered your question. You DIDN'T' tell me. - Admitting it after the fact is not the same thing. It really isn't).
    If I hadn't told you how would you have known for sure?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 16:551 edit
    You appear to be all over the shop Kelly. I have already explained how I immediately accepted your recent apologies, as I knew them to be genuine. This other jokers apologies are not genuine. So no, I do not accept them as i did with your own.
    I am asking a SPECIFIC question about a SPECIFIC question to me.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 17:19
    What is sad is your inability to admit when you are wrong and instead you just blank people and continue posting your pouty sanctimonious platitudes.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 17:211 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is sad is your inability to admit when you are wrong and instead you just blank people and continue posting your pouty sanctimonious platitudes.
    Do you feel entitled to a response from him after all the abusive language you have used on here?
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 17:59
    If I hadn't told you how would you have known for sure?
    I wouldn't.

Do you really want kudos for 'admitting it' when you were caught out in a deception? You have already conceded you deliberately mislead people, something you had previously lied about on numerous occasions.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 18:06
    I wouldn't.

Do you really want kudos for 'admitting it' when you were caught out in a deception? You have already conceded you deliberately mislead people, something you had previously lied about on numerous occasions.
    By 'caught out' you mean you had a suspicion that you couldn't prove?

If the intent was malicious I would not have told you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree