1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 13:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Perhaps you might seriously consider legally changing your name to Suzzianne Conway! it would be rather fitting given your propensity for outlandish claims. 😵
    In your view, and just briefly if you want, what would be three or four key corrections (so to speak) that the NWT version succeeded in making to the preceding translations of the Bible, versions that JWs believe the NWT is superior to and more accurate?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 15:04
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Odd, I responded on my phone.
    Those three words, if you cannot see them for who they are, if I were you I'd ask God for
    eyes to see. I looks like your willfully blind here, and that is a darkness you'll never reason
    yourself out of.
    I think the question, of which one of us is blind, remains in the air sir.

If, for example, the Father and Son are one and the same, why does God cry out to himself while on the cross?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 15:26
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

If, for example, the Father and Son are one and the same, why does God cry out to himself while on the cross?
    Its a mystery !!! ..
    You dont understand because you are a atheist !
    Its the mysterious nature the Trinity which only the chosen can understand.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 15:42
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Its a mystery !!! ..
    You dont understand because you are a atheist !
    Its the mysterious nature the Trinity which only the chosen can understand.
    I don't like mysteries. 😉
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 15:54

You ever follow the story about Jesus Christ? You ever ponder the Word of God?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 15:55
    You ever follow the story about Jesus Christ? You ever ponder the Word of God?
    You ever answer a direct question?!
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 16:15
    You ever answer a direct question?!
    Always except when I don't.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 16:18

This goes to the heart of it, and if you don't know the players the reality can be missed.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 16:45
    So clearly from your statements, one can conclude that if someone uses the word Trinity or believes in the concepts underlying the Trinity pertaining to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, then that person cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

From what sonship says he believers that if one DOES NOT believe in the Trinity or underlyhing concepts then that person c ...[text shortened]... a few years to read and digest what Jesus said and spend the rest of your lives simply DOING IT.
    I cannot judge anyone, that is up to Jehovah and his son.

I also know Jesus and his Father do completely support the fact that the trinity is of pagan origin and condemn it as it is not a fact. Why would the they support a satanic teaching that was designed to falsify and confuse the truths of who they are? Remember the word trinity and it's confusing teaching are not in the bible. Why would I believe and accept and even teach such a thing to anyone?
    And why would I "walk away" from the one organization of Brothers that all promote the same united truths in the bible as opposed to other so called churches or even individuals such as yourself who just go off and design your own religion that suits you?
    If we were to just go out and "do it" or what your really saying is "just do your own thing" then you might as well just throw your bible away as it clearly shows that this is NOT what Jesus taught, but he himself began the setting up and establishing of organized congregations that had brothers that were set up to lead the congregations spiritually and were to also separate themselves from other false religions and the governments of the world.
    It's all clearly written in the bible for everyone to see scripture by scripture.
    So no I will never accept the trinity even the weird formula you've come up with and no I will never walk away from Jehovah even though you think it's stupid.......
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 16:51
    I don't like mysteries. 😉
    Me neither ... but worse is the man who claims there is a mystery when there is none. Tells me something about that man that I cannot say here .. 😀
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 17:05
    Me neither ... but worse is the man who claims there is a mystery when there is none. Tells me something about that man that I cannot say here .. 😀
    Whatever floats your boat. You do as you see fit but I stand with Jehovah. Good day!!!
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 17:261 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Whatever floats your boat. You do as you see fit but I stand with Jehovah. Good day!!!
    You are a comedian .. you lack the ability to see when someone is on your side ... hilarious. And good day to you as well.

By the way for your benefit. I do not use the word Trinity, I dont not believe in the Trinity.. neither do I spend long hours arging about the Trinity... The word Trinity means nothing.

I believe in God and His son Jesus who he sent to die for the sins of mankind. End of story.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 17:311 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I cannot judge anyone, that is up to Jehovah and his son.

I also know Jesus and his Father do completely support the fact that the trinity is of pagan origin and condemn it as it is not a fact. Why would the they support a satanic teaching that was designed to falsify and confuse the truths of who they are? Remember the word trinity and it's confu ...[text shortened]... come up with and no I will never walk away from Jehovah even though you think it's stupid.......
    You do not judge and yet every sentence which follows from your opening claim contains a judgment.

YOU KNOW God does not support the Trinity .. can you explain How you know this?

What is Pagan origin? and how is that relevant? Pagans ate and used the toilet .. do you do that as well?

Satanic? How? Is that not a judgment.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 18:24
    This goes to the heart of it, and if you don't know the players the reality can be missed.
    With respects, if you yourself have "followed the story about Jesus Christ" and "pondered the Word of God," it should be extremely easy for you to tell me 'if the Father and Son are one and the same, why does God cries out to himself on the cross?'

(And I know and have studied the players every bit as much as yourself).
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 18:26
    Anyone who believes in any form of trinity is making God plural, and is defying a ONE God.

Add that to the fact that Jesus never claimed to be God, and it's quite baffling how Christians own such beliefs.

God is God.
    Jesus is son of God.
    Holy Spirit is given to us as moral assistance.

Three distinct and seperate entities. Not one at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree