1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 14:092 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The finding of soft tissue in dinoaurs also places doubt on the old age idea.

[youtube]SWDY7GSf6Rk[/youtube]

Notice how the long age people spin the story to come up with new theories on how soft tissue can be preserved longer than some thought and that they actually knew all about this all the time. The evolutionists seem to be afraid to admit they don't know it all and could be wrong about the age of things.
    This video did not seem to conclude in a way all that favorable to how you advertized it.
    Did you listen to what he said in his conclusion ?

I think you're kind of wild in the "supporting" videos you are recommending.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 14:232 edits
    Originally posted by sonship
    This video did not seem to conclude in a way all that favorable to how you advertized it.
    Did you listen to what he said in his conclusion ?

I think you're kind of wild in the "supporting" videos you are recommending.
    If I had given one that supported my view entirely, I would get complaints for not presenting the other side. Of course, there are two ways to look at the data and neither one can completely rule out the other, if the person has a strong worldview bias. Just like politics, the commentators can put their political spin on any event.

By the way, I have presented those other videos in the past and it has not changed the view of the old earther. They are a stubborn bunch for one reason or another.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:36
    If I had given one that supported my view entirely, I would get complaints for not presenting the other side. Of course, there are two ways to look at the data and neither one can completely rule out the other, if the person has a strong worldview bias. Just like politics, the commentators can put their political spin on any event.

By the way, I have pr ...[text shortened]... s not changed the view of the old earther. They are a stubborn bunch for one reason or another.
    And that reason is we listen to evidence. For instance, show us a 400 million year old fossil of a parakeet, evolution is out the window. But all you show is asssholes with an agenda to kill science, and THEIR view is they are right and everyone else is wrong irregardless of evidence. Evidence is put there by your god to fool mankind.

That is the result of people falling for the biggest scam in human history, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, different colors of the same scam. The don't want truth about the universe or Earth, they only want control and have everyone spout dogma.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:171 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And that reason is we listen to evidence. For instance, show us a 400 million year old fossil of a parakeet, evolution is out the window. But all you show is asssholes with an agenda to kill science, and THEIR view is they are right and everyone else is wrong irregardless of evidence. Evidence is put there by your god to fool mankind.

That is the result ...[text shortened]... 't want truth about the universe or Earth, they only want control and have everyone spout dogma.
    Empirical evidence for a young Earth

YouTube

part 2

YouTube
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 20:57
    Empirical evidence for a young Earth

[youtube]d68MXxevNb8[/youtube]

part 2

[youtube]7F-R1SesCcs[/youtube]
    More scam politics.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 21:00
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Yes, the biblical account could be correct. But the preponderance of evidence to date does not support this contention. If you restrict the word "prove" in such a way as to make your YEC claim undisprovable, you will, of course, have an unassailable position. But also a meaningless one.

Some things do not depend on belief. Conclusions hastil ...[text shortened]... cs must have changed in the last 6,000 years seriously impeaches his credibility as a scientist.
    In order for his failed hypothesis to be correct he also has to dismiss trees already dated, very much alive, but almost 11,000 years old. Therefore, in his world, tree ring data is now taboo.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 00:08
    In order for his failed hypothesis to be correct he also has to dismiss trees already dated, very much alive, but almost 11,000 years old. Therefore, in his world, tree ring data is now taboo.
    You are mistaken. There are no trees alive that can be dated more than about 4,000 years old and we can't really be sure of those dates, since we must assume things that can't be proven. 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 12:45
    You are mistaken. There are no trees alive that can be dated more than about 4,000 years old and we can't really be sure of those dates, since we must assume things that can't be proven. 😏
    Here is one dated 9000+ years old in Sweden. Of course you will jump on that like a dog on a bone with a string of rationals and denials. I expect nothing else from someone as twisted in mind as you.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080416104320.htm
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 19:422 edits
    Here is one dated 9000+ years old in Sweden. Of course you will jump on that like a dog on a bone with a string of rationals and denials. I expect nothing else from someone as twisted in mind as you.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080416104320.htm
    Trees and rocks aren't clocks.

There is no evidence presented that proves they even know how old those trees are. They just discovered them so they mignt be less than 100 years old. Do you call taking their word for it science now?

As you have pointed out, they may have a political agenda. 😏
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 11:11
    Trees and rocks aren't clocks.

There is no evidence presented that proves they even know how old those trees are. They just discovered them so they mignt be less than 100 years old. Do you call taking their word for it science now?

As you have pointed out, they may have a political agenda. 😏
    The REAL 'they' is the YEC wanting to Iranize the US with christianity. We both know that is the real agenda.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 20:20
    The REAL 'they' is the YEC wanting to Iranize the US with christianity. We both know that is the real agenda.
    We both know that the real agenda of the atheist is to force the God of the Holy Bible out of society.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 20:25
    We both know that the real agenda of the atheist is to force the God of the Holy Bible out of society.
    I could live with that.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 21:21
    I could live with that.
    Now everyone that reads this knows your real agenda. No God and no intelligence allowed. 😏
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 21:21
    I could live with that.
    Now everyone that reads this knows your real agenda. No God and no intelligence allowed. 😏
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 21:38
    I don't need to force anything, your religion will kill itself eventually. Your god is worthless as a god, it cares nothing of humans, but then again, it was all made up by humans in the first place so naturally this cartoon god of yours will be quite fallible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree