Rajk -Why did Jesus have to die on the cross?

Rajk -Why did Jesus have to die on the cross?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Crucially though, you never say that you [b]do have to do good works. Why is that?[/b]
God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Why do you think people should announce their good works from the roof tops?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Why do you think people should announce their good works from the roof tops?
But you have just asked Rajk in another thread, "Would you care to list the 'good works' that you do that you think are essential..."

Why do you think people should announce their good works from the roof tops?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
But you have just asked Rajk in another thread, "Would you care to list the 'good works' that you do that you think are essential..."

He is a con artist.

Moves
15 Jun 17

I asked him which works are essential for salvation since he seems to think they are.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jun 17

I asked him which works are essential for salvation since he seems to think they are.
You asked to 'list the 'good works' that YOU do.'

Have you forgotten already what you said?

Moves
15 Jun 17
1 edit

You asked to 'list the 'good works' that YOU do.'

Have you forgotten already what you said?
He was the one claiming that his 'good works' and own efforts could save him so I am curious to know which ones. Aren't you?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jun 17

He was the one claiming that his 'good works' and own efforts could save him so I am curious to know which ones. Aren't you?
No.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jun 17

I claimed no such thing.

Moves
15 Jun 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
I claimed no such thing.
Set the record straight then, if your good works and own efforts don't save you what does?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jun 17

Set the record straight then, if your good works and own efforts don't save you what does?
Jesus does

Moves
15 Jun 17

Jesus does
Even if you were to deny his existence?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jun 17

Even if you were to deny his existence?
A true mouth worshipper mentality you have.

Action speaks louder than words.

Did you not read that when you help others you are in fact helping Jesus. Doing good is doing good to Jesus.

I answered these questions already.

I'm beginning to sympathize with those who abused you. You probably annoyed the living daylights out of them.

Moves
15 Jun 17
1 edit

A true mouth worshipper mentality you have.

Action speaks louder than words.

Did you not read that when you help others you are in fact helping Jesus. Doing good is doing good to Jesus.

I answered these questions already.

I'm beginning to sympathize with those who abused you. You probably annoyed the living daylights out of them.
You are conflating faith with mouthworship, they are not the same. Do you think believing in Jesus is essential or non essential for your salvation?

Would you agree that someone who actually had faith and was not merely practicing mouthworship, actually does good works by default?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jun 17

You are conflating faith with mouthworship, they are not the same. Do you think believing in Jesus is essential or non essential for your salvation?
You are missing a few screws. Go fix your brain and then maybe you can carry on a discussion. Why is it that so many people say that you are a very annoying person, repeating the same questions that were asked and answered. Go check into that and when you have sorted out your medical or mental issues maybe we can discuss these things. Right now you are wasting my time.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jun 17

We are to love God and everyone else, if we are doing that we will do what is required
in every case. Where we fall short is when we behave in ways unloving.

Again, our works are what we are supposed to do regardless, our salvation rests in Christ.
Those who think I or anyone else is renouncing good works, that isn't true, we are saying
that our righteousness is in Jesus Christ. Good works will follow.