Rajk -Why did Jesus have to die on the cross?

Rajk -Why did Jesus have to die on the cross?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
15 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Why do you think people should announce their good works from the roof tops?
One can only deduce that you have deliberately misconstrued the meaning of my question to KellyJay so that you can ask your silly straw man/loaded question?.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jun 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
He never says that. Plus he will read sonships postings that NOTHING is required and he will never challenge it. Its simple, he believes that nothing is required.
More judging and bearing false witness of your Christian brothers. And yet you wonder why we aren't listening to your sermon. We don't heed advice from hypocrites.

F

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
More judging and bearing false witness of your Christian brothers. And yet you wonder why we aren't listening to your sermon. We don't heed advice from hypocrites.
Why do you always deflect by characterizing this dispute over doctrine as somehow a matter of Rajk999's "hypocrisy"? He has never made any claims whatsoever about what he does or doesn't do; it's always an issue of What is the correct doctrine? And you always, always, always deflect.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why do you always deflect by characterizing this dispute over doctrine as somehow a matter of Rajk999's "hypocrisy"? He has never made any claims whatsoever about what he does or doesn't do; it's always an issue of What is the correct doctrine? And you always, always, always deflect.
I dont think the poor woman has the ability to disucss anything really, she just does not have the knowledge. its not her fault. In that thread on what Paul says about faith is just a copy and paste. Poor thing ... she just not able But she is angry that there are so many passages which contradict her doctrine so she is angry and takes it out on me. I could handle it, does not bother me in the least.

In fact Im glad I dont have to refute anything she says since its all emotional ranting on her part and nothing of substance.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jun 17
6 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
"For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:20)

Sorry to say Kelly but Jesus is not your righteousness. Righteousness comes from you and is something 'you' are responsible for in the way you live your life. (Matthew 5:20 clear says 'your' righteousness).

These passage proves that to participate in the millennial kingdom reward subjective sanctification qualifies the believer. Inwardly he has been transformed away from all hypocrisy of superficial outward religion. This should be normal. This is not average though.

The kingdom of God has its stages. Yet at each stage it is the kingdom of God. One may be a ready to enter into a further stage of the kingdom. And one may be essentially "retarded" so that when the stage arrives he is not adequately prepared for it.

To be inadequately means he has postponed that preparation temporarily. He cannot procrastinate forever that lack of preparation. He must STILL undergo that preparation. But this is remedial and late. This is not normal though typical. This is like attending "Summer School" to graduate late. The celebration of a timely graduation is lost. But the need to graduate is not removed.

Now let's establish the stages of the kingdom of God.

" And He said, So is the kingdom of God as if a man cast seed on the earth, And sleeps and rises night and day, and the seed sprouts and lengthens - how; he does not know.

The earth bears fruit by itself:
first a blade,
then an ear;
then full grain in the ear.

But when the fruit is ripe, immediately he sends forth the sickle, because the harvest has come." (Mark 4:26-29)

At each progressive stage of growth you have the kingdom of God -

By the time of the millennial kingdom as a manifestation of Christ growing in people, some saved people will have procrastinated divine growth and arrive as defeated justified believers rather than overcoming justified believers. And in that stage, at that level of manifestation of God's kingdom they are not ready to enter.

Their entering LATTER is remedial in the same manner that the graduating of a Summer School student is LATE and without timely celebration along with those who seized the proper TIME to be ready.

In the growing of crops in the Old Testament there were the firstfruits that ripened early, the harvest that ripened afterwards, and the gleanings which ripened last and late.

Matthew 5:20 is about ripening normally, on time, so as to be prepared to enter into the kingdom at THAT stage of its manifestation.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by sonship
[quote] [b] "For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:20)

Sorry to say Kelly but Jesus is not your righteousness. Righteousness comes from you and is something 'you' are responsible for in the way you live your life. (Matthew 5:20 clear says 'your' r ...[text shortened]... lly, on time, so as to be prepared to enter into the kingdom at THAT stage of its manifestation.[/b]
"These passage proves that to participate in the millennial kingdom reward subjective sanctification qualifies the believer."

Proves to 'you' perhaps.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Jun 17

Originally posted by sonship
These passage proves that ....
This passage proves
or
These passages prove

You are just continually showing your lack of education.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What do you know of 'doctrine'? You have no doctrine. He could be claiming the sky is green, and you'd still be standing here asking people to confine their comments to 'doctrine'. Doctrine is not the point. I have no problem with his doctrine. His doctrine amounts to a "Captain Obvious" moment. There is no argument, as long as he does not claim that works is all you need. But since that doesn't garner the correct amount of acrimony, he turns toward claiming, I.e. bearing false witness, that Christians have no works. This is a viscious lie. But he keeps judging about nothing he knows to be true, because this gives him the audience he craves. This audience is you and other 'belief-challenged' people you have wrestled to your cause, which is attacking Christians.

Rajk is a hypocrite. He cherry-picks which doctrine he wants to beat Christians with, all while ignoring that he is outright lying and judging and bearing false witness on his brothers.

And people like you are so eager to see Christians attacked that you support his hypocrisy and his lying. Clearly, your morality is in question, and your ongoing behavior in this forum is testimony to that.

So you'll understand if I urge you to step aside, since this is none of your business.

F

Moves
17 Jun 17

What do you know of 'doctrine'? You have no doctrine. [etc. etc.]
The same could be asked and said of you when one sees how you dodge the doctrine ball over and over again and play-the-man instead on this issue.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Jun 17

Knock it off. Everyone here is judging especially Christian posters.
You are better than this Suzi

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Jun 17

I dont think the poor woman has the ability to disucss anything really, she just does not have the knowledge. its not her fault. In that thread on what Paul says about faith is just a copy and paste. Poor thing ... she just not able But she is angry that there are so many passages which contradict her doctrine so she is angry and takes it out on me. I could ...[text shortened]... o refute anything she says since its all emotional ranting on her part and nothing of substance.
I don't think she is a 'poor woman' either. Sounds a bit sexist if you know what I mean

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
"These passage proves that to participate in the millennial kingdom reward subjective sanctification qualifies the believer."

Proves to 'you' perhaps.
People don't like it when you point out their generalizing. Be careful , 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Jun 17

What do you know of 'doctrine'? You have no doctrine. He could be claiming the sky is green, and you'd still be standing here asking people to confine their comments to 'doctrine'. Doctrine is not the point. I have no problem with his doctrine. His doctrine amounts to a "Captain Obvious" moment. There is no argument, as long as he does not claim that ...[text shortened]... that.

So you'll understand if I urge you to step aside, since this is none of your business.
Oh but it is. It's all our business's and

, if I remember correctly, FMF was part of the Christian accosiation for a couple of decades or more.
Having been through that and come out the other side ,I would say his view on doctrines is more valid than most others on this site.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jun 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I don't think she is a 'poor woman' either. Sounds a bit sexist if you know what I mean
She sounds a bit sexy ? Euwww.. whatever.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Jun 17

She sounds a bit sexy ? Euwww.. whatever.
Oh she does. ..don't get me wrong 🙂

So do you think Jesus died on the cross to 'accelerate the process' or to bring heaven en masse to the people?