Reality

Reality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Nov 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Size 11 and you are flat footed.
Hey man . Dont wreck josephw's thunder.
But to give him a clue, you are wrong 🙂

F

Moves
15 Nov 15

Originally posted by karoly aczel
no,not that. However it is quite irrelevant in this thread.
Considering how often Dasa bandies about the word "dishonest", I'm not sure it is irrelevant. He's a regurgitator. I've never seen him argue the corner laid out in any of his copy pastes. And this one is plagiarized too. 😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Scientists are discussing the nature of reality. They have made a discovery in physics pointing to the possibility that the universe is not billions of light-years across as astronomers speculate but may be quite small. So they are speculating that when we look out in the sky at night we may be looking at some sort of projection, similar to what you would see i ...[text shortened]... ly be living in a computer simulation, something like we see depicted in the move “The Matrix.”
There are clues in the Holy Bible that what God made on earth is a copy or type of what is already in God's Heavenly Kingdom, because He instructs Moses to make a Tabernacle after a pattern of one in Heaven. For example:
They serve in a system of worship that is only a copy, a shadow of the real one in heaven. For when Moses was getting ready to build the Tabernacle, God gave him this warning: "Be sure that you make everything according to the pattern I have shown you here on the mountain."

(Hebrews 8:5 New Living Translation)

However, there is no indication that our reality or the one in the Heavenly Kingdom is not real. They are just different types of reality. One physical and the other spiritual.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Considering how often Dasa bandies about the word "dishonest", I'm not sure it is irrelevant. He's a regurgitator. I've never seen him argue the corner laid out in any of his copy pastes. And this one is plagiarized too. 😉
Somehow I dont have as much of a problem with people plagarizing the bhagavad gita,cause they distribute for free anyway.

Surely he's not trying on purpose to hide his plagarism,is he? If he is, I missed it.

It's true I have experienced the ISKON movement here in Brisbane and of farms in northern New South Wales.
In all honesty, and with the seeming uncertainty that goes with going onto someone's land that is run by different laws than the rest of the country can at first be confusing. Most go there for a free feed first, but often find more.
A lot come back because there is no enforcing of chanting.
And , while being far from perfect, I do believe that the lifestyle that the KRSNA devotees live is generally better than ours.

Which is curious of Dasa. With having such strong KRsna communities throughout australia, in generally remote areas where you can be free of " societies ills" ,why does he live in Brisbane, which can easily be described as the most "dictatorial" city by far of the three most populace cities on the Australian eastern seaboard (85% of population)

F

Moves
17 Nov 15
1 edit

Somehow I dont have as much of a problem with people plagarizing the bhagavad gita,cause they distribute for free anyway.
You claim, in Dasa's defence, that the text in the OP is from the bhagavad gita?

F

Moves
17 Nov 15

Somehow I dont have as much of a problem with people plagarizing the bhagavad gita,cause they distribute for free anyway. Surely he's not trying on purpose to hide his plagarism,is he? If he is, I missed it.
Do you also defend Dasa for accusing fellow posters of being child abusers?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
How different is that from accusing an entire Christian denomination of being 'child abusers' because of their thoughts on avoiding blood?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Everything I submit has its roots in Vedic knowledge.

You all know this.

Your comments are envious and childish.

Now..................did anyone learn anything?

WHY NOT??????????????????
Do you learn anything from reading the Christian Bible?

"WHY NOT??????????????????"

The answer is the same.

F

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
How different is that from accusing an entire Christian denomination of being 'child abusers' because of their thoughts on avoiding blood?
Where did I do that? Link please.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Nov 15

What's my shoe size and which part of my feet are accentuated?
Can I guess?

10.5 US (I don't know what this is AUS, if different) and your toes next to your big toes are longer than your big toes.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Where did I do that? Link please.
That's not what I said. Care to answer the question?

F

Moves
17 Nov 15

That's not what I said. Care to answer the question?
I haven't accused an entire Christian denomination of being 'child abusers' because of their thoughts on avoiding blood. Who has? Link please.

F

Moves
17 Nov 15

I've criticized robbie for defending, in principle, the covering up of child abuse by his organization. And I've criticized the practice of child sacrifice in relation to blood transfusions. Is this what you are on about?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Nov 15

What's my shoe size and which part of my feet are accentuated?
Size 22

You have two left feet. 😀