Reality

Reality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
You claim, in Dasa's defence, that the text in the OP is from the bhagavad gita?
he has plagarized from the gita before .

I didn't check the scource on that last post

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you also defend Dasa for accusing fellow posters of being child abusers?
no. he should be called out on that sort of rubbish. I don't know why you think I would sympathize with any of his hatespeech.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Can I guess?

10.5 US (I don't know what this is AUS, if different) and your toes next to your big toes are longer than your big toes.
lol.
.bout a ten and quite wide

.you're alright superwoman,hihi!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by josephw
Size 22

You have two left feet. 😀
lol.cheers

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Nov 15

Originally posted by karoly aczel
he has plagarized from the gita before .

I didn't check the scource on that last post
I don't believe writing things from a Holy Book without giving credit is normally considered plagarizing, because I believe no lawsuit for damages will legally be maintained in a court of law.

F

Moves
18 Nov 15

I don't know why you think I would sympathize with any of his hatespeech.
You used to.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
You used to.
lol,

anything that I may have said I'm pretty sure I've apologized for if at all offensive and admitted error.

F

Moves
18 Nov 15

lol,

anything that I may have said I'm pretty sure I've apologized for if at all offensive and admitted error.
So you do know why I might think you might sympathize with his hatespeech, after all. You just said you didn't. Well, anyway, you've cleared that up. So - then - he's abusive, a producer of hatespeech, an advocate of genocide, and a plagiarist. Those things aside, we've got a thing or two to learn from him about being a good human and living life well, right? 😉

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
18 Nov 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Everything I submit has its roots in Vedic knowledge.

You all know this.

Your comments are envious and childish.

Now..................did anyone learn anything?

WHY NOT??????????????????
Your comments are envious and childish.
Lahlahlah... can't hear you ... lahlahlah... 😛

Now..................did anyone learn anything?
Nope! Not a sausage

WHY NOT??????????????????
Because you posted it ... so we ignored it!

Hope this helps
🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Nov 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
So you [b]do know why I might think you might sympathize with his hatespeech, after all. You just said you didn't. Well, anyway, you've cleared that up. So - then - he's abusive, a producer of hatespeech, an advocate of genocide, and a plagiarist. Those things aside, we've got a thing or two to learn from him about being a good human and living life well, right? 😉[/b]
i relate to his scource material (though not the b. gita much) and even call myself a Hindu for forum comprehension reasons.

Other than that I'm afraid that all I can do is try to value him as a human.
I never said we can learn a thing or two from him, but generally you can from anyone- from sometimes the biggest douches 😉

ps. I hope this clears this up for the future, just in case that I may comment on a post of his, I am in no way advocating of his hate speech or any negative creepishness. ok?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Nov 15

i relate to his scource material (though not the b. gita much) and even call myself a Hindu for forum comprehension reasons.

Other than that I'm afraid that all I can do is try to value him as a human.
I never said we can learn a thing or two from him, but generally you can from anyone- from sometimes the biggest douches 😉

ps. I hope this cl ...[text shortened]... on a post of his, I am in no way advocating of his hate speech or any negative creepishness. ok?
Hmmm... "the biggest douches"? Are you talking about me?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Nov 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Hmmm... "the biggest douches"? Are you talking about me?
Not necessarily. Really.

Although I think it would be safe to assume that some posters out there might think along those lines. If the posts are anything to go by.

I got a feeling you and I could play a round and have a good laugh talking about rhp

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Nov 15

Hay Dasa, plagarized or not ,(it is but hey), why cant you back up with answering any questions politely and open-mindedly?

Does your faith not require this of you?

please answer and maybe we can discuss your op otherwise its just another dead end thread ... that you started??!!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Nov 15

Not necessarily. Really.

Although I think it would be safe to assume that some posters out there might think along those lines. If the posts are anything to go by.

I got a feeling you and I could play a round and have a good laugh talking about rhp
For a Hindu, you seem to have an open mind now, but i would not swear to it. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Nov 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
For a Hindu, you seem to have an open mind now, but i would not swear to it. 😏
You godda be kidding, RJHinds talking about open minds. You mind is so closed you couldn't get it open with a crowbar.