1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 13:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds once said that he posts the way he does in order "to make people hate" him and, in so doing, "draw the hate away from Jesus".
    I sometimes do a similar thing, to draw the hate away from Shakin Stevens.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 13:40
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I'm not sure there are many who think Shakin Stevens is divine. Certainly youtube offers no evidence whatsoever that he is.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 15:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm not sure there are many who think Shakin Stevens is divine. Certainly youtube offers no evidence whatsoever that he is.
    Didn't you ever wonder what was behind the green door?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 15:48
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    He looks SO familiar, is he a Pavarotti look alike?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 22:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Any hopes that I am wrong about RJHinds were dashed on the jagged brimstone rocks of his beyond-parody mind map years ago. 😛
    Jesus said, "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you."
    John 15:18

"You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved."
    Matthew 10:22

“Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on account of the Son of Man!"
    Luke 6:22

"You will be hated by all for my name's sake."
    Luke 21:17

The Apostle Peter said, "If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you."
    1 Peter 4:14
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 23:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus said, "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you."
    John 15:18

"You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved."
    Matthew 10:22

“Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on account ...[text shortened]... you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you."
    1 Peter 4:14
    Yes, sure, but you're not the first Christian I've come across who was obnoxious and insulting and pompously incoherent who then tried to claim the contempt they deservedly bring upon themselves for their personal demeanour was predicted in the Bible as if it's some kind of vindication. I doubt anyone "hates" you here, RJHinds. You are probably mostly seen as a poisonous oaf who who quite simply repulses spiritually curious people and whose 'ministry' is completely (and seemingly deliberately) counterproductive.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 00:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, sure, but you're not the first Christian I've come across who was obnoxious and insulting and pompously incoherent who then tried to claim the contempt they deservedly bring upon themselves for their personal demeanour was predicted in the Bible as if it's some kind of vindication. I doubt anyone "hates" you here, RJHinds. You are probably mostly seen as a ...[text shortened]... urious people and whose 'ministry' is completely (and seemingly deliberately) counterproductive.
    Yes, I am blessed. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 13:581 edit
    Yes, I am blessed. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
    It's not hatred we fling at you. It's pity. Any bible verses covering that?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 14:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It's not hatred we fling at you. It's pity. Any bible verses covering that?
    Yes, of course. I do not hate you either. But i am not sure you are telling me the truth. My pity for you keeps me trying to get through to your head that is stuffed firmly up your ass.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:39
    Yes, of course. I do not hate you either. But i am not sure you are telling me the truth. My pity for you keeps me trying to get through to your head that is stuffed firmly up your ass.
    You are not going to convince ANYONE here based on dogma. We listen to evidence vetted by independent scientists with no built in agenda. Your so-called scientists, even if they have valid Phd's are no longer scientists when they come at an issue with a predetermined answer and wish to bend science to their agenda. That is not science, that is politics.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:20
    You are not going to convince ANYONE here based on dogma. We listen to evidence vetted by independent scientists with no built in agenda. Your so-called scientists, even if they have valid Phd's are no longer scientists when they come at an issue with a predetermined answer and wish to bend science to their agenda. That is not science, that is politics.
    Are you admitting the evolutionists are playing politics with the science?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 20:201 edit
    Are you admitting the evolutionists are playing politics with the science?
    Now at last I seem to be getting the idea across that bad science is political in nature and it is YEC's who engage in that 100% of the time. They use any means possible to get political power and will not cringe away from false documentation, pure lies, hoaxes and such to try to get people to fall over and become part of the extremely large crowd of the 100% duped by the biggest scam in human history.

Some evolutionary scientists have been caught doing that but also got caught and properly chastised, like losing whatever funding they had and are now disgraced by the science community. They go back to teaching basket weaving at the local library.

Your buddies continue to push their BS and never suffer consequences. That is because they are totally ignored and laughed out of town on a rail by REAL scientists.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 00:04
    Now at last I seem to be getting the idea across that bad science is political in nature and it is YEC's who engage in that 100% of the time. They use any means possible to get political power and will not cringe away from false documentation, pure lies, hoaxes and such to try to get people to fall over and become part of the extremely large crowd of the 10 ...[text shortened]... . That is because they are totally ignored and laughed out of town on a rail by REAL scientists.
    I have come across much more lies and hoaxes from proponents of the evolution theory. There have been many big scams in human history and the theory of evolution and the old age of the earth is among them. 😏
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 12:48
    I have come across much more lies and hoaxes from proponents of the evolution theory. There have been many big scams in human history and the theory of evolution and the old age of the earth is among them. 😏
    With the abrahamic religions topping the charts of world scams.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 19:34
    With the abrahamic religions topping the charts of world scams.
    However, Christianity is the one true religion. The Shroud of Turin is proof. 😏

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !
    Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree