The Terrifying Message within DNA

The Terrifying Message within DNA

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Sorry to hear about your wife. My wife is mostly bed ridden also, with a back operation coming up August 10 and probably more surgeries after that. So you have a present OTB rating in the 15's. I have a present OTB rating close to 18 now but still cannot get consistently to the 18's. I don't use engines but I also don't have a lot of time to move, since my ...[text shortened]... ours a day with that 160 mile two way commute.
So you are saying you spend hours on each move?
I don't always spend hours on each move. Sometimes I can spend a day or two to figure out a plan of moves. It all depends on the position and the mood that i am in at the time. But even on here I usually don't do very well by playing quickly by instinct, since i don't have the kind of experience and practice of a Bobby Fischer.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
I don't always spend hours on each move. Sometimes I can spend a day or two to figure out a plan of moves. It all depends on the position and the mood that i am in at the time. But even on here I usually don't do very well by playing quickly by instinct, since i don't have the kind of experience and practice of a Bobby Fischer.
So we are to believe you are a 1600 or so OTB player but 2100 here? playing 500 points above OTB? NOBODY does that unaided.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jul 15
1 edit

So we are to believe you are a 1600 or so OTB player but 2100 here? playing 500 points above OTB? NOBODY does that unaided.
I never said I got to an RHP rating of 2100 unaided. I did start off playing unaided, but then I got more serious about it when I started playing in the tournaments. So I started using any aid I could that was not prohibited by RHP rules. 😏

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Jul 15

I never said I got to an RHP rating of 2100 unaided. I did start off playing unaided, but then I got more serious about it when I started playing in the tournaments. So I started using any aid I could that was not prohibited by RHP rules. 😏
Do you 'swear by Almighty God that you tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?'

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Do you 'swear by Almighty God that you tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?'
Jesus said, "But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne..."

(Matthew 5:34 KJV)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 15

DNA Evidence for Special Creation

Moves
28 Jul 15

DNA evidence for evolution

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 15

Originally posted by C Hess
DNA evidence for evolution

[youtube]GZCL3gv9kEM[/youtube]
This is evidence of common design. DNA contains much complicated information which evolution can not explain. Creationists can easily explain the origin of the information in all DNA of every plant and animal as coming from a common designer. 😏

Moves
28 Jul 15

This is evidence of common design. DNA contains much complicated information which evolution can not explain. Creationists can easily explain the origin of the information in all DNA of every plant and animal as coming from a common designer. 😏
You can't test it, and it's not the expected outcome of a common designer. Take the first example where humans have 23 and other apes have 24 chromosomes. The fact that chromosome two in humans looks just like two chromosomes in chimps fused together makes no sense from a designer perspective, but is perfectly explained from an evolutionary perspective. There is literally nothing about DNA that should have us question evolutionary descent from a common ancestor, but it's a very weird design were it put together that way from the start. Two centromeres in one chromosome? Two unused telomeres at the center of the same chromosome? It makes no designer sense at all to put junk like that in a chromosome.

There are many examples of DNA problems like that for a designer advocate, that fits perfectly with the expected outcome of evolutionary processes. Add to that the testability of evolutionary explanations, and creationism falls head first into the bin of religion, while evolutionary theory stands as strong in science as ever before.

DNA is not a problem for evolution, but one of the pillars on which it rests.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jul 15

Jesus said, "But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne..."

(Matthew 5:34 KJV)
In other words, you cannot swear you don't use engines. That is an admission of guilt right there.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jul 15
3 edits

Originally posted by C Hess
You can't test it, and it's not the expected outcome of a common designer. Take the first example where humans have 23 and other apes have 24 chromosomes. The fact that chromosome two in humans looks just like two chromosomes in chimps fused together makes no sense from a designer perspective, but is perfectly explained from an evolutionary perspective. There ...[text shortened]... as ever before.

DNA is not a problem for evolution, but one of the pillars on which it rests.
Yes, it can be tested. It is being tested right now by information technology scientists. They have been testing the origin of information for years. And all tests indicate information in language form is always a result of intelligent design. No exceptions.

Just because chromosome two in humans looks just like two chromosomes in chimps fused together doesn't mean that it was fused together and does not prove evolution or disprove creation.

CHROMOSOME 2 EVIDENCE DISINTEGRATING

Chromosome Fusion Argument Debunked By Geneticist

CHROMOSOME 2 EVIDENCE FOR CREATION

Human - Chimp Link Broken

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 15

Wonder of DNA By Dr. Georgia Purdom

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Aug 15

Wonder of DNA By Dr. Georgia Purdom

[youtube]B1_pOc1tYlc[/youtube]
You can't expect a creationist apologist to do real science, they are trying to prove a point by twisting science to their ends. You know that full well but continue to push these bogus video's of pseudoscientific nonsense, and yes, we know she has a Phd in molecular genetics.

It just shows she is not coming into science wanting truth, but only proving that which is unprovable, working with the likes of Ken Ham and his bunch. This is not even close to real science, it is starting with a built in bias and all efforts tuned to prove that POV.
That worked well in the tenth century when all that was 'established' fact. Today, it is pure fakery.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 15

You can't expect a creationist apologist to do real science, they are trying to prove a point by twisting science to their ends. You know that full well but continue to push these bogus video's of pseudoscientific nonsense, and yes, we know she has a Phd in molecular genetics.

It just shows she is not coming into science wanting truth, but only proving ...[text shortened]... worked well in the tenth century when all that was 'established' fact. Today, it is pure fakery.
It is actually the atheist evolutionists that are trying to prove a point by twisting science to their ends. 😏

The Near Genius

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Aug 15

It is actually the atheist evolutionists that are trying to prove a point by twisting science to their ends. 😏

The Near Genius
They actually follow the scientific method to the letter. If evidence comes out there is a 200 million year old parakeet, all bets are off, otherwise the logic and evidence leads anyone not biased to pervert science to force a pre-conceived outcome, such as creationism. All you can do is point to more and more stupid video's which are every one bogus. If you post it, it is bogus.