The Terrifying Message within DNA

The Terrifying Message within DNA

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
03 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes it could be, but why would they use the biblical name Eve, which was the mother of all living and was at least 1,000 years before Noah and those four women?

The only logical and reasonable answer is it was a mistake or meant to deceive. If it was not meant as deception, then they must have orginally thought this women was the equivalent of the biblical Eve.
You're sinking sir. Let go of the elephant!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You're sinking sir. Let go of the elephant!
What elephant? 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jul 15
2 edits

The three wives were the descendants of Eve the true mother of all living humans. 😏
Three wives, descendants of Eve? Where did the men come from to MAKE them descendants? Are you saying they were born of A@E? Then the wives would have been sisters of the sons. Maybe there were more men then A and E was living in adultery.

Cape Town

Moves
06 Jul 15

The only logical and reasonable answer is it was a mistake or meant to deceive.
So, according to you, people either thought the planet Mars is the god Mars, or it was a mistake or meant to deceive?
No, people name things for a whole variety of reasons and they do not expect everyone to be quite a dumb as you. There was no deception intended. And they never ever thought the woman in question was the Biblical Eve nor did they think she was the first female human.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Three wives, descendants of Eve? Where did the men come from to MAKE them descendants? Are you saying they were born of A@E? Then the wives would have been sisters of the sons. Maybe there were more men then A and E was living in adultery.
All you have to do is read Genesis in the Holy Bible and you might not be so ignorant. You will see that all men and women were the descendants of Adam and Eve within the first few chapters, and that Adam named his wife Eve because she was to become the mother of all living humans.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jul 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
So, according to you, people either thought the planet Mars is the god Mars, or it was a mistake or meant to deceive?
No, people name things for a whole variety of reasons and they do not expect everyone to be quite a dumb as you. There was no deception intended. And they never ever thought the woman in question was the Biblical Eve nor did they think she was the first female human.
Adam named his wife Eve because she was to become the mother of all living humans. These evolutionists also named this fictional DNA person Eve either because they wanted to deceive the readers of their paper or they were ignorant of the true meaning of that name. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jul 15
2 edits

Adam named his wife Eve because she was to become the mother of all living humans. These evolutionists also named this fictional DNA person Eve either because they wanted to deceive the readers of their paper or they were ignorant of the true meaning of that name. 😏
We all know the A&E story was just that, a story, a mythology designed to rope people into the new religion of the time. There are thousands of such tales around the world but you refuse to even acknowledge the existence of other tales like it. Adam and Eve is just one more BS tale with no basis in fact.

For one thing, starting with a single pair of DNA combinations, in 6000 years it would be impossible for the amount of diversity we see in DNA today. And it is even worse than that in your mythology, the Noah tale reduced whatever diversity our accumulated DNA had to practically zero, a complete reset of the DNA pool of the entire race of Homo Sapiens Sapiens so making it even more tenuous your ridiculous arguments about the diversity of humanity.

That is another piece of BS you cannot refute or accept any refutation because of your extreme bias. You are, like I have said time and time again, a one trick pony unable to bend even a little with the wind. The wind gets high enough and the strongest tree breaks. As more and more evidence accumulates refuting the BS 6000 year date of Earth, the less and less you will have to put up in bogus video's and the more stupid you look to everyone else, if that is actually possible.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jul 15
1 edit

We all know the A&E story was just that, a story, a mythology designed to rope people into the new religion of the time. There are thousands of such tales around the world but you refuse to even acknowledge the existence of other tales like it. Adam and Eve is just one more BS tale with no basis in fact.

For one thing, starting with a single pair of DNA ...[text shortened]... up in bogus video's and the more stupid you look to everyone else, if that is actually possible.
I believe you are more biased than i am toward your screwed up belief about evilution and billions of years. I don't care how long you give it, a molecule is never going to become a living cell and a bacteria is never going to be a man. The bacteria may need us to live, but it is never going to become us. If you give bacteria long enough, it could turn us into fertilizer.

Cape Town

Moves
07 Jul 15

These evolutionists also named this fictional DNA person Eve either because they wanted to deceive the readers of their paper or they were ignorant of the true meaning of that name. 😏
They were neither ignorant of the meaning, nor did they want to deceive. They simply had another reason for their choice of name. Sometimes you should simply admit you said something stupid and move on.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jul 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
They were neither ignorant of the meaning, nor did they want to deceive. They simply had another reason for their choice of name. Sometimes you should simply admit you said something stupid and move on.
I can move on, but i will not admit i said something stupid because I am....

The Near Genius 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 15

I can move on, but i will not admit i said something stupid because I am....

The Near Genius 😏
You just did.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jul 15

You just did.
You are a funny fellow. 😀

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jul 15

You are a funny fellow. 😀
That is sad you think I was joking.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jul 15

That is sad you think I was joking.
I thinK you are in a strong delusion and believe the lie. But what you say is funny, becuase you don't have a clue.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jul 15

I thinK you are in a strong delusion and believe the lie. But what you say is funny, becuase you don't have a clue.
I'll continue to take the clues from men of genius, real genius, over the words of a man made god.