The top 10 benefits of theism

The top 10 benefits of theism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Feb 17

Oops sorry guys. Was going to create a thread about the benefits of theism, just as a sarcastic ploy to list a load of ridiculous stereo types and misconceptions about what it means to be a theist.

Then I remembered, I'm not a forum newbie, or Fetchmyjunk.

c

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Oops sorry guys. Was going to create a thread about the benefits of theism, just as a sarcastic ploy to list a load of ridiculous stereo types and misconceptions about what it means to be a theist.

#1. Theism gives people a reasonable explanation on the origins of the universe and human life.

Moves
10 Feb 17

This thread has immediately turned round and bitten me on the posterior.

😳

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Feb 17

Love of God #1

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Love of God #1
Therefore, to a theist, humans ALWAYS comes in second place. Screw the humans, I love my invisible friend.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Feb 17

#2 Sorry but a multiple answer: A real hope for a peaceful future because Jehovah promises in the near future that all death will be done away with as well as sickness, starvation with plenty of food for all because the planet earth will produce food to it's fullness. We will be at peace with all the animals. Satan will finally be gone. And finally all humans will be at peace wtih each other..........

w

Moves
10 Feb 17

Love of God #1
# 2 Hope

Cape Town

Moves
10 Feb 17

1. You get to make up your beliefs.

c

Moves
10 Feb 17

This thread has immediately turned round and bitten me on the posterior.

😳
"Arrogant Atheist"
I just noticed, it's perfect.
Please add twhitehead, FMF and sonhouse to the list.
🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
1. You get to make up your beliefs.
This is a criticism of both sides of this coin.

Truth is, any self respecting human should make up their own beliefs according to the evidence of the world around. Those who do not end up possibly falling into systems of control ...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Feb 17

Originally posted by chaney3
"Arrogant Atheist"
I just noticed, it's perfect.
Please add twhitehead, FMF and sonhouse to the list.
🙂
Again, arrogant Christian fits just as well..

r

Moves
11 Feb 17

#1 reason to be a theist is to stand on Jehovah's side and declare the excellencies of that One who called us out of darkness,
(1 Peter 2:9) But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies” of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
(Matthew 6:9, 10) “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.
The sanctifying of God's Name Jehovah is the most important reason to be a Christian!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Feb 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
Therefore, to a theist, humans ALWAYS comes in second place. Screw the humans, I love my invisible friend.
#2 love of mankind

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Feb 17

#3 God's grace

F

Moves
11 Feb 17

#2 love of mankind
It'll be interesting to see if you ever tackle your fellow Chistian Eladar over his demonstration of living the Christian life, at least as we see it here on this forum, regarding the "benefit" which you call "love of mankind".