The Way of Righteousness.

The Way of Righteousness.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
My opening post is about doctrine and beliefs. That is all I ever speak of. I never accuse anyone of sin. In order to derail the thread people ask me about my sin. That is irrelevant as is anyones elses sin for that matter.
No, you never "accuse", you "assume".

And doctrine and beliefs is NOT "all you ever speak of". You spend a remarkable amount of time in this forum explaining in great detail why select others in this forum are "condemned", all because of what you assume about them. And the main sin of some people here seems to be mainly simply disagreeing with you.

l

Moves
11 Sep 16

My opening post is about doctrine and beliefs. That is all I ever speak of. I never accuse anyone of sin. In order to derail the thread people ask me about my sin. That is irrelevant as is anyones elses sin for that matter.

If you want to discuss the topic then personalities are not to be part of it.

Now I quoted to you a passage in the Bible about pas ...[text shortened]... Are you able to proceed without asking me about myself. If yes then comment on the post I made.
Sorry, I can't get past the conflict that you make about others when you have said you do the same thing. If you are not willing to help me see the difference (you vs. Them), then there is no sense in discussing further. I do appreciate your comments however, and you do give me things to think about, and that is a good thing.

Thanks

F

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
So what is now driving your interrogation?
You've dodged it again.

F

Moves
11 Sep 16

Suzianne, your last three posts have had no on-topic content at all. Just having a go at people is neither debate nor discussion.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
You've dodged it again.
Then why don't YOU answer the question? Hmmmm?

Yeah, I thought so.

You claim I have no content, only "swinging". This can more accurately be said of you.

l

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
leunammi and Suzianne (and, for all intents and purposes, KellyJay and sonship too) have dodged this question. divegeester has answered it and Rajk999's answer is known. Fetchmyjunk, what about you? Here it is...

When you face "the righteous judgment of Jesus Christ", what will be judged exactly? Your belief/faith? Or will you be judged on the sincerity and s ...[text shortened]... ive your life with as little sin as you possibly can and to try to do what Jesus told you to do?
In a nutshell, sin will be judged, and whether we picked up his free gift to us and all man kind. Perhaps the question you should ask is, will God see the atonement for our sins, the only atonement that is acceptable to him for the covering of our sins... that being Jesus Christ who died in our place for our sins.

John 3:16-21
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
John 3:16‭-‬21 KJV
http://bible.com/1/jhn.3.16-21.KJV

F

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Then why don't YOU answer the question? Hmmmm?
Well, it's a question about the beliefs of Christians regarding "judgment", and I am not a Christian, Suzianne. What is it that you think will be judged exactly when you face what you and your fellow Christians see as "the righteous judgment of Jesus Christ"?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by leunammi
Sorry, I can't get past the conflict that you make about others when you have said you do the same thing. If you are not willing to help me see the difference (you vs. Them), then there is no sense in discussing further. I do appreciate your comments however, and you do give me things to think about, and that is a good thing.

Thanks
You are a weak-minded person.

Good luck.

F

Moves
11 Sep 16
1 edit

In a nutshell, sin will be judged, and whether we picked up his free gift to us and all man kind. Perhaps the question you should ask is, will God see the atonement for our sins, the only atonement that is acceptable to him for the covering of our sins... that being Jesus Christ who died in our place for our sins.
Thanks for your response. So, a believer in Christ is not "saved" if he or she is a "sinner" and is not repentant, and a believer in Christ will be "saved" if he or she is a "sinner" who is repentant; have I understood that correctly? You believe the judgment will focus on atonement.

What do you make of the beliefs of Christians who believe that they are already "saved" if they are believers in Christ and, indeed, that they are already "saved" because they are believers in Christ, regardless of their "sins", on account of those "sins" already being forgiven by Christ by way of his sacrifice for humanity?

l

Moves
11 Sep 16

You are a weak-minded person.

Good luck.
Drive by insult, nice!

l

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
Thanks for your response. So, a believer in Christ is not "saved" if he or she is a "sinner" and is not repentant, and a believer in Christ will be "saved" if he or she is a "sinner" who is repentant; have I understood that correctly? You believe the judgment will focus on atonement.

What do you make of the beliefs of Christians who believe that they are alr ...[text shortened]... n account of those "sins" already being forgiven by Christ by way of his sacrifice for humanity?
I believe judgement the will focus on sin and how we have dealt with it in our life.

I believe Jesus is the key and I would defer to John 3:16-21 for the answer to your questions. If other Christians here believe this then I would believe as they do.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Sep 16

Drive by insult, nice!
You need to understand some irrelevant foolishness about me and others before you discuss the Bible references?

Are you afraid of what you might learn ... the truth?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Sep 16

I believe judgement the will focus on sin and how we have dealt with it in our life.

I believe Jesus is the key and I would defer to John 3:16-21 for the answer to your questions. If other Christians here believe this then I would believe as they do.
Interesting last sentence. Pack mentality.

Cannot stand like a man on your own two feet?

F

Moves
11 Sep 16

So, do you believe that those Christians who believe they are already "saved" because of [1] their belief in Christ ~ and because [2] their "sins" have already been forgiven by Christ's sacrifice ~ are mistaken?

l

Moves
11 Sep 16

You need to understand some irrelevant foolishness about me and others before you discuss the Bible references?

Are you afraid of what you might learn ... the truth?
Not all, I don't need to understand anything about you in order to have a conversation about the Bible. However if you choose to deflect and redirect to a direct question, especially with regards to something you had made a comment about, is there any point in continuing? I don't think so, do you?

You made comments about others and about yourself, there is conflict in that and how you apply scripture. Just asking why one is different from the other, but then again... I am weak minded, is that the term you used?

Learning? Truth? Absolutely! That is what I am after, thus the questions. Want to help a brother out?