The Way of Righteousness.

The Way of Righteousness.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by leunammi
...continued part 2

Hebrews 10
[b]Christ's Sacrifice Once For All

English Standard Version

10 For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. 2 Otherwise, would they not ...[text shortened]... he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace"

Have any? Thank God for his Grace.[/b]
OK .. another sonship type post 😀
Get back to you tomorrow on this.
Thanks for the comments.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Sep 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
I have already explained to you that you saying that you are saved, does not mean you get into the Kingdom of God.

All of mankind is saved by the blood of Christ. ALL ... ALL from Adam to the end of time. BUT that is not all that is required. Christ death paid the price for sin in the flesh brought on by Adam. However there is work to be done and a life ...[text shortened]... nd all the Apostles have stated the very same thing pertaining to who enters the Kingdom of God.
"All of mankind is saved by the blood of Christ. ALL ... ALL from Adam to the end of time."

So there are saved people, actually according to you everyone is saved. None of us have
to worry about anything. Yet, all are saved everyone except those that fall away, since
that means that not everyone is saved how do you work that out since you voided your
first statement?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
12 Sep 16

Someone with NO LAW are a LAW UNTO THEMSELVES,

Atheists are an example of a person with NO LAW.

Is English your second language?
The case of an unregenerate man is such, that he cannot perfectly obey all God's commands. He may as well touch the stars, or span the ocean, as yield exact obedience to the law. A person unregenerate cannot act spiritually, he cannot pray in the Holy Ghost, he cannot live by faith, he cannot do duty out of love to duty; and if he cannot do duty spiritually, much less perfectly. Now, that a natural man cannot yield perfect obedience to the moral law, is evident. (1) Because he is spiritually dead. Eph 2: 1. How can he, being dead, keep the commandments of God perfectly? A dead man is not fit for action. A sinner has the symptoms of death upon him. He has no sense; he has no sense of the evil of sin, of God's holiness and veracity; therefore he is said to be without feeling. Eph 4: 19. He has no strength. Rom 5: 6. What strength has a dead man? A natural man has no strength to deny himself, or to resist temptation; he is dead; and can a dead man fulfil the moral law? (2) A natural man cannot perfectly keep all God's commandments, because he is born in sin, and lives in sin. Psa 51: 5. He drinketh iniquity like water.' Job 15: 16. All the imaginations of his thoughts are evil, and only evil. Gen 6: 5. The least evil thought is a breach of the royal law; and if there be defection, there cannot be perfection. As a natural man has no power to keep the moral law, so he has no will. He is not only dead, but worse than dead. A dead man does no hurt, but there is a life of resistance against God that accompanies the death of sin. A natural man not only cannot keep the law through weakness, but he breaks it through wilfulness. We will do whatsoever goes out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven.' Jer 44: 17.

http://biblehub.com/library/watson/the_ten_commandments/3_1_mans_inability_to_keep.htm

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Sep 16
5 edits

I have already explained to you that you saying that you are saved, does not mean you get into the Kingdom of God.

All of mankind is saved by the blood of Christ. ALL ... ALL from Adam to the end of time. BUT that is not all that is required. Christ death paid the price for sin in the flesh brought on by Adam. However there is work to be done and a life of righteousness to be lived.

You're mixing some truth with error.
You're mixing some error with truth.

Matthew's Gospel introduces Jesus who will save "His people from their sins." Some people will refuse to be "His people" and they will die in their sins.

IE. "Well will not have this man to reign over us." (Luke 19:14)

"And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins." (Matt. 1:21)

Yes, Jesus did for all in the world. Yes, He shed His blood for all in the world.
But here it does not say He will save all. It says He will save "His people" from their sins.

In the institution of the Lord's supper He also says the sins of "many" will actually receive forgiveness. He does not say ALL. His people are indeed "many".

"For this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins." .

Your pseudo Universalism part of your doctrine is wrong. Jesus told some of the opposers that they would DIE in their sins in John 8:24 UNLESS they believed in Him. He did not say whether they believed or did not believe they would not die in their sins.

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

New American Standard Bible
"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

Your pseudo Universalism is teaching that the conditional "UNLESS" need not be fulfilled.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Sep 16
2 edits

[i]For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, [b]the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from th ...[text shortened]... ews 10:26-29 KJV)

Again, context is everything,

... continued because of truncation
Fire is a good servant but a bad master. Same with context. "Context is everything " is a piece of cliched garbage that people use in religion to avoid the truth of what is being said by Christ and the Apostles. Context has to be considered Yes, but the meaning of what is being said cannot be put aside to please context. Context cannot override truth. Context is NOT everything.

Here is an example:

John 8:11 And Jesus said .. go, and sin no more.

The correct meaning here is that Jesus is telling the woman to sin no more .. end of story. Those who want to water down what is being said will claim that the context has to be considered and Jesus really tells the woman not to commit adultery anymore.

I have come across the argument which you presented and I disagree with the idea that Peter may be referring only to angels who sinned or to false prophets and false teachers. But lets say that you are correct, where does the very same statement by Paul [Heb 10:26] fit in. You seem to believe that that refers to sin against the Holy Spirit only. Lets say you are correct again. How about this one:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV)

Christians who defile themselves [with sin clearly] will be destroyed.

And we can continue like that, since there are at least 10 more such warnings in the Bible about Christians who initially accept Christ and then fall away into a life of sin. The consequences are fatal, but for many Christians here there are no real consequences since Christ died for all their sins .. a statement fabricated by the church and not stated in the Bible.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Sep 16
1 edit

...continued part 2

Hebrews 10
[b]Christ's Sacrifice Once For All

English Standard Version

10 For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. 2 Otherwise, would they not ...[text shortened]... he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace"

Have any? Thank God for his Grace.[/b]
Now as for your comment about Christians here. I have no clue about anyones personal life therefore I cannot accuse anyone of living a life of sin, despite the foolish comments by one or two people here whose conscience obviously do not sit easy with what I say. I refer to what they preach / believe as a guide to understanding who they are but Christ will judge.

So you said this [my response in bold]:

You suggest by the OP that Christians in this forum are going to fall under the warnings of Peter and Paul (where is Mary? Nice one 🙂), if I interpret correctly. Am I right?

All Christians are under these warnings. Christ will judge people. What I said is that they .." ignore the call to righteousness and condone a life of sin." This is what many preach. If they preach these things these are false doctrines and I believe that this is a serious matter. Christ will judge that.

Do you really believe that Christians who believe 'they are eternally saved' are doomed to destruction? NO .. but preaching it to innocent people is a serious matter
Do you really believe that Christians who believe 'non-Christians will be tormented forever' are doomed to destruction? More importantly, is this belief even a sin or an unforgivable sin? No and No .. however it is a foolish doctrine but has no bearing on ones eternal life
Do you really believe that if someone believes 'Christians cannot live without sinning' is a damnable offense? No .. but living a life of sin is. Christ will judge.

How many Christian in this forum have...

"trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace" I dont know Christ will judge but preaching false doctrines is not to be taken lightly, as Peter said and which you agreed to earlier

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
[quote] I have already explained to you that you saying that you are saved, does not mean you get into the Kingdom of God.

All of mankind is saved by the blood of Christ. ALL ... ALL from Adam to the end of time. BUT that is not all that is required. Christ death paid the price for sin in the flesh brought on by Adam. However there is work to be done an ...[text shortened]... Your pseudo Universalism is teaching that the conditional [b]"UNLESS"
need not be fulfilled.[/b]
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation
through faith in his blood,
to declare his righteousness for the remission of
SINS THAT ARE PAST
through the forbearance of God; (Romans 3:25 KJV)

Argue with that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Sep 16

All of mankind is saved by the blood of Christ. ALL ... ALL from Adam to the end of time. BUT that is not all that is required. Christ death paid the price for sin in the flesh brought on by Adam. However there is work to be done and a life ...[text shortened]... nd all the Apostles have stated the very same thing pertaining to who enters the Kingdom of God.
"All of mankind is saved by the blood of Christ. ALL ... ALL from Adam to the end of time."

So there are saved people, actually according to you everyone is saved. None of us have
to worry about anything. Yet, all are saved everyone except those that fall away, since
that means that not everyone is saved how do you work that out since you voided your
first statement?

I'm bumping this up to you since you ignored it so far.

Tell me please how can all of mankind be saved and only with a few are sins being
made to stick with man? If we are saved by the blood of Christ, are we not saved by the
blood of Christ? How do you have both some held accountable and also have everyone
saved? One does not allow for the other, both cannot be true.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Sep 16

Originally posted by KellyJay

that means that not everyone is saved how do you work that out since you voided you ...[text shortened]... ccountable and also have everyone
saved? One does not allow for the other, both cannot be true.
I have no patience with dunces, which is what you are.
I have answered this question on page 7 of this thread.
If you tried to read and understand before asking foolish questions people would be more able to tolerate you.
Right now I have no patience with you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
And yet you are motivated to be involved in "division" with your fellow Christian Rajk999 whose stance is, at the very least, somewhat closer to yours, and yet the self-serving notions of those Christians who are, shall we say, "down some road" with regard to being supposedly already "saved" regardless of their "sin" would appear to be more corrosive to the integrity of your religion.
You would do well to stop poisoning this forum with your misunderstandings of what Christians believe. These misunderstandings obviously encompass whether they are friendly to your anti-Christian views. Your 'used-car salesman' political tactics aren't welcome here.

You come into this thread, specifically, with no opinion except that some Christians here (apparently only those who disagree with you) are somehow 'in error' (to what? you don't actually believe anything), so you think you get a free ride to deride and denounce without answering for your own beliefs, or lack thereof. You haven't actually paid the ticket for admittance here, you know, so take your derision somewhere else, please.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
Pusillanimous behaviour in a discussion about Christian teaching, when faced with teaching that deviates from or contradicts yours in a crucial way ~ whether you like it or not ~ is part of the discourse. Your cowering away from discussion and debate, when fellow Christians are 'preaching' an incoherent doctrine of unilateral self-forgiveness rooted in (for all ...[text shortened]... purposes) them thinking certain stuff about themselves, is part of your Christian ministry here.
You never tire of attacking Christians, do you?

"Discussion and debate" are not merely attacking and deriding, and then more attacks and derision when people respond to your attacks. That isn't really "discussion and debate", now is it?

All because people actually have the nerve to disagree. How horrible of them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Why do you repeatedly ignore Romans or write as though you are unaware of them, despite the relevant verses being repeatedly quoted to you?

Is Romans one of those books in the bible that you deny, due to its message not being what you want to hear? (I would encourage to sit down and read though Romans 2:13 onward and really ponder its meaning).
I would advise you to read the entirety of Romans and try to absorb the entire message, not just that which you think proves your 'point'.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 16

Sonship, Divegeester, Checkbaiter, Josephw, GrampaBobby, just to name a few, have all said that if a man proclaims his faith in Christ with his mouth, he is saved eternally and nothing he does can change it.

The churches that preach such a doctrine in my opinion are encouraging a life of sin, because they have removed the consequences of sin.
And here you are misrepresenting what they have said.

That is called 'bearing false witness'.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 16

Here it is, your favorite Apostle, Paul himself:

[quote][God] will render to every man according to his deeds:

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and angu ...[text shortened]... live righteously with their conscience as their guide, they too will be judged and rewarded.
[/b]
And here again:

Try taking the entirety of Romans when you make these arguments.

You accuse others of cherry-picking, yet here you are with a basket full.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Sep 16

OK .. another sonship type post 😀
Get back to you tomorrow on this.
Thanks for the comments.
Just as I thought. When confronted by actual content, you can't handle it.

You can't handle much beyond your own narrow-minded self-validating interpretations.