Who is an antichrist

Who is an antichrist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by FMF
Be that is may, my question about KellyJay's OP is directed at KellyJay. You and Rajk999 are, of course, free to post what you want.

You say "I agree with John and would not welcome an antichrist into my home". For the purposes of your decision about a welcome on your porch/welcome inside your home, who would and wouldn't be on your list of "antichrists"?
I haven't made a list of antichrists. But I know sonhouse would be honored if I were to make him first on my list. However, I refuse to give him that honor.

F

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I haven't made a list of antichrists. But I know sonhouse would be honored if I were to make him first on my list. However, I refuse to give him that honor.
Muslims? ex-Christians, atheists, non-religionist theists, agnostics...?

Do you not have a personal definition of "antichrist" that has a practical application in your life?

Do you feel that welcoming sonhouse into your home would be a "sin" against your God figure?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by FMF
Muslims? ex-Christians, atheists, non-religionist theists, agnostics...?

Do you not have a personal definition of "antichrist" that has a practical application in your life?

Do you feel that welcoming sonhouse into your home would be a "sin" against your God figure?

No. The apostle John defines it and gives his recommendation on a practical application. However, we are not robots, but are given free-will to make our on decisions.

No. God gave no such command.

F

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
The apostle John defines it and gives his recommendation on a practical application. However, we are not robots, but are given free-will to make our on decisions..
So what would be examples of your decisions if you were to seek to comply with his instructions in the OP regarding not welcoming people into your home?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by FMF
So what would be examples of your decisions if you were to seek to comply with his instructions in the OP regarding not welcoming people into your home?
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Osama bin Laden

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by FMF
So what is your OP about when it talks about not welcoming people into your house?
There were specific people who were claiming Jesus wasn't human, He
was spirit, so that He didn't do the things as a human that were written
about Him in scripture. The warning was about inviting these guys in and
allowing them to teach this.

The main reason I put that scripture up was to show that there is more
than just the "ONE" antichrist.
Kelly

F

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by KellyJay
There were specific people who were claiming Jesus wasn't human, He
was spirit, so that He didn't do the things as a human that were written
about Him in scripture. The warning was about inviting these guys in and
allowing them to teach this.
Any real life applications? Any examples regarding not welcoming people into your home?

You were asked [on the other thread] if you think I am the antichrist, and you answered, no '...not "the" antichrist' and then immediately started a thread called 'Who is "an" antichrist'. So does this mean, according to your moral compass and your belief in supernatural things, I am an example of the people John was talking about in your OP quote?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by FMF
Any real life applications? Any examples regarding not welcoming people into your home?

You were asked [on the other thread] if you think I am the antichrist, and you answered, no '...not "the" antichrist' and then immediately started a thread called 'Who is "an" antichrist'. So does this mean, according to your moral compass and your belief in supernatural things, I am an example of the people John was talking about in your OP quote?
I don't answer to you on who I let in and don't into my house.
If you oppose Christ, I think you are anti, seem simple enough for me.
Kelly

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
05 Sep 14

Kelly
Seems you do not like answering questions. Full stop!

I wonder why ..................... mmmmm

F

Moves
05 Sep 14

Kelly
What does "oppose" Christ actually mean? Surely one either believes the claims made about him or one doesn't.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by FMF
What does "oppose" Christ actually mean? Surely one either believes the claims made about him or one doesn't.
Stands against, attacks, belittles, refuses His Kingship, things of that
nature. Those that don't know, simply don't know.
Kelly

F

Moves
05 Sep 14

Stands against, attacks, belittles, refuses His Kingship, things of that
nature. Those that don't know, simply don't know.
Kelly
I am critical of your ideology and the depraved notion of "justice" that you have. The claims about his "Kingship" are religionist nonsense. What I "refuse" are your assertions and your convoluted accusations and things of that nature.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by FMF
I am critical of your ideology and the depraved notion of "justice" that you have. The claims about his "Kingship" are religionist nonsense. What I "refuse" are your assertions and your convoluted accusations and things of that nature.
I understand you think people without God are good, I mean all the
rapes, murders, wars, beheadings, stealing, cheating, backstabbing,
and so on are just okay! No sliding scale required, this one is okay he
only cheats on taxes, not on his wife.

Your assertion that God must accept people because they are not bad,
simply shows me how much evil you are willing to live with and make
others live with it too. With one lie, one little bit of lust brought all of
this evil into the world, and God must accept it into His Kingdom. I think
not, evil will be dealt with completely, it will go away and all who love it.
Kelly

F

Moves
05 Sep 14
1 edit

I understand you think people without God are good, I mean all the
rapes, murders, wars, beheadings, stealing, cheating, backstabbing,
and so on are just okay!
Where have I said anything of the sort? Have you not read any of my posts? What kind of debating gambit is this nonsense? Where have I suggested "all the rapes, murders, wars, beheadings, stealing, cheating, backstabbing,
and so on are just okay"? And while we're at it, what makes you think "all the rapes, murders, wars, beheadings, stealing, cheating, backstabbing, and so on" are committed by people you do not have a fear of God?

F

Moves
05 Sep 14

Your assertion that God must accept people because they are not bad,
simply shows me how much evil you are willing to live with and make
others live with it too.
I have made no such assertion. Where is this assertion? Copy paste it here. What kind of 'debating' is this you are resorting to?