1. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 16:124 edits
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Young Brit. !!!!! Renshaw is an Aussie dopey

Renshaw left England when he was 7 years old........long before he ever picked up a bat. He's played all his cricket in Australia and plays for Australia.

I know over there that if you are a good sportsman and your great great granny visited England for a week when she was 10 ........then you qualify t ...[text shortened]... And as for that stone.......lifted it and there wasn't space. You're daddy was taking it all up.
    simple question for you, Champ

'in which country was Renshaw born ?'

answers on a postcard please

How do you know he didnt pick up a cricket bat before he was 7 years old? Presumably his dad was a big fan, so think it is highly likely he did (note the lack of absolute certainty, try it some time). My kids did.

any chance of you ever addressing your earlier grossly inaccurate dismissal of the lad as not up to it? Thought not

and the last 'point' (to be generous), like most of your drivel, makes no sense at all. Told you, my Dad is hale and hearty thanks. Crikey! Don't you listen?.............

give it up
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 16:28
    Originally posted by weststigersbob
    Woes no more.

I'm still completely stunned by what has happened in Pune. I've never seen an Indian side bat so poorly.They did absolutely nothing right. Sure, it was a tough pitch - but India have been playing on these and slaughtering all comers for years on these pitches. And Australia didn't bat them out of the game either. 260 & 285 aren't huge ...[text shortened]... quicks, and the curator (being a former quick bowler) can produce pitches that the quicks liked.
    Hi Bob

Serves India right if they got 'bit on the bum' for over preparing a spinner's wicket. As has been said, from the highlights I saw, the bigger spinning Indian players were turning it way past the bat, so the gentler spin of your guys was finding the edge.

In the end, I think the Indian batters just lost it . At least one player out to straight balls when playing for turn.

They can't prepare 'fast tracks' as you have the upper hand there, if I wer Kohli instructing the Indian groundsmen I would be asking for proper test wickets that take turn from end of day 2.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 22:55
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Hi KA

well, you rolled India over in the 2nd innings as well, to win by 333 runs. Well done, must admit, didnt see that coming after your showing in Sri Lanka last year.

O'Keefe took another '6 fer', so maybe your mate is correct to sing his praises. Shame he didn't 'call it' until after the event.

Still think India will come back at you ...[text shortened]... that run includes 4 wins vs Oz , 3 in your back yard 😉

'quarter chub'?? Do i want to know?
    You don't wanna know about the quarter chub, but hey how about those Aussies.

I'm emotional. Lyon was the real hero for me. I still reckon I could turn the ball as much as O'keefe.
    Wow, exactly the opposite result you would've expected.
    Cricket is such a funny game and to make predictions is fraught with disaster
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 22:57
    Crikey.......can you back pedal fast.

What you know about cricket could be written in capital letters on the back of a postage stamp.

"No one will beat India in India......." Maybe you were right........we didn't beat them, we destroyed them

The difference with O'keefe is that I didn't rubbish him like one dude did. I didn't make the remark th ...[text shortened]... ad that comes back to bite you in the ass..........didn't daddy give you advice about that !!!!!
    Shane Warne didn't think he should've even gone to India, so that's at least 2 dudes.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 23:01
    But you can bowl better than O'keefe remember.

Does that mean you should have made the test side.

Probably haven't rolled of the lounge in a decade.

Honestly you guys crack me up !!!!😵😵😵😵
    Seriously. I'm 42, same age as the pakistani skipper. I went for a bowl just last night for about 45 minutes, but hey, you seem to be having so much fun living in the past why even bother to respond to you...

you don't think I could've bowled that ball that got Kholi out in the 2nd innings? 60 mph and no turn
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 23:05
    Crikey........that bike you're on goes faster backward than it does forward.......much faster.

You jumped on here, created a thread when Australia had a few losses like a moron and have had your nose rubbed it it ever since. Big time

Geez I love dumb pommies.......we use them as footballs over here.

Please........give us more of your deep cric ...[text shortened]... lease tell us some more........so we can all have a good chuckle..... maybe even dear old daddy.
    You give Aussies a bad name, dude.
    We're talking cricket here, not Mosul.
    You're ego is fine just the way it is ... mate
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 01:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hi there , KA

just ignore this clown

much respect for yours and Bobs views, v insightful into current Oz team

please keep posting your informed posts

thanks
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 06:30
    Seriously. I'm 42, same age as the pakistani skipper. I went for a bowl just last night for about 45 minutes, but hey, you seem to be having so much fun living in the past why even bother to respond to you...

you don't think I could've bowled that ball that got Kholi out in the 2nd innings? 60 mph and no turn
    Mate, you should contact cricket Australia immediately and tell them how good you are as a bowler. I'm sure if you tell them that you can bowl better than O'Keefe they'll pick you for the 2nd test.

You a a legend and a hero. Can't wait to see you in the 2nd test.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 06:46
    Mosul........who mentioned Mosul other than yourself. Is that where you originally come from?

Unfortunately it's people like yourself that give Aussies a bad name. A girl wearing a bikini is the customary dress in the beach side town where I live.

A quarter chub (?) would be the extent of it in your case I'm sure. To dress in a bikini around here as I said is normal, It's only pervs who get all worked up and crack a quarter chub (whatever that is) like yourself that make it something different.

I take it you where born in a country outside of Australia. No Australian born person would find it offensive to see a girl in a bikini.

Unfortunately you have your sicko's no matter what country you come from. Ours is no exception.

I for one enjoy the freedom of dress in our country and don't get a quarter chub engaging with those that wear bikini's etc. Obviously you do.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Feb '17 06:54
    Shane Warne didn't think he should've even gone to India, so that's at least 2 dudes.
    Two out of 25 million. How could they have ignored you two, the most knowledgeable cricket brains this country has ever produced.

Thankfully though. your and Warney's opinions were ignored.

So should there be any changes for the 2nd test (other than yourself for O'Keefe) that should be made. I'm sure cricket Australia is holding it's breath waiting upon your response.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 02:15
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Hi there , KA

just ignore this clown

much respect for yours and Bobs views, v insightful into current Oz team

please keep posting your informed posts

thanks
    Cheers. There's gotta be like 5 or 6 people that read this thread so it's not hard to find out where the thumbs up or down are coming from...lol 😀
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 02:19
    Mate, you should contact cricket Australia immediately and tell them how good you are as a bowler. I'm sure if you tell them that you can bowl better than O'Keefe they'll pick you for the 2nd test.

You a a legend and a hero. Can't wait to see you in the 2nd test.
    I have been trying to make the point that once you hit 34 0r 35 unless you can average over 70 or so you're going to be kicked from the Aussie team.
    That's not uniquly an Australian thing but what has age to do with it?
    Like I said the Pakistan skipper is 42.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 02:261 edit
    Mosul........who mentioned Mosul other than yourself. Is that where you originally come from?

Unfortunately it's people like yourself that give Aussies a bad name. A girl wearing a bikini is the customary dress in the beach side town where I live.

A quarter chub (?) would be the extent of it in your case I'm sure. To dress in a bikini around here ...[text shortened]... untry and don't get a quarter chub engaging with those that wear bikini's etc. Obviously you do.
    Are you a Pauline Hanson voter?

Born in Hungary, moved to Gold Coast at age 6. Did all my schooling there. Chicks wearing bikinis in shops an stuff all the time. Didn't faze me. Your avatar does. Hey man it;s just what it is, no need to get worked up about it .
    I'm as Aussie as they come and I'll call out bulls*** for what it is everytime.
    Like any true Aussie.

Thing is you're think you're more Aussie than me but unless you got some aboriginal blood in you , you're prolly a descendent of a convict or a migrant, like every other "Aussie"

The Mosul thing was an example at how unserious cricket is in comparison to real concerns for some people around the world. So don't get worked up about it and try to push me in the mud when there is no need for it. Ok?
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 02:31
    Two out of 25 million. How could they have ignored you two, the most knowledgeable cricket brains this country has ever produced.

Thankfully though. your and Warney's opinions were ignored.

So should there be any changes for the 2nd test (other than yourself for O'Keefe) that should be made. I'm sure cricket Australia is holding it's breath waiting upon your response.
    Basically I was saying that I couldn't bowl someone around their legs,like Warney did a few times, but I could tweek a few as much as O'keefe.
    Heck, I don't even normally bowl spin.
    Even though bowling spin at club level is a garranteed way of taking wickets consistently.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 21:05
    2nd and Lyon gets best figures ever by any touring bowler!!

Garry/// Garry///

Lyon's had these wickets coming and I did predict this one

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree