Aussie cricket woes

Aussie cricket woes

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High Class Blunderer

On a train somewhere

Moves
05 Mar 17

KA - you did, but didn't India play him poorly. Kohli, Rahane and Nair should hang their heads in shame. Ridiculous batting from the supposed #1 team.

Moves
05 Mar 17

Hi KA and Bob

Yes, KA, you did 'big up' Lyon after the first test. I have seen him bowl over here. Would never have backed him to come up with those figures! Great call, my friend

Just shows what a great, unpredictable game we follow.

India clearly v v tired after lots of Tests on last year or so!

High Class Blunderer

On a train somewhere

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Hi KA and Bob

Yes, KA, you did 'big up' Lyon after the first test. I have seen him bowl over here. Would never have backed him to come up with those figures! Great call, my friend

BOTT - Australia has played just as much cricket as India this summer, and not all of it at home either.

Moves
05 Mar 17

Almost, Bob

Since the end of July, this is India's 14th Test, I think it is Australia's 11th

It was said tongue in cheek!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
05 Mar 17

Almost, Bob

Since the end of July, this is India's 14th Test, I think it is Australia's 11th

It was said tongue in cheek!
Looked like something else in your cheek there Baby's BOTT.

Dude, I see your lips moving but to date nothing of intelligence has come out.

Your grasp of cricket is virtually non existent. Basically every prediction you have made has blown up like a grenade in your face

Remember this one "Despite a non-cricket fan harping on, England (and no one else) had much chance in India".

Now your back pedalling at high speed but we all know what a goose you are.

The next Ashes series is going to be a whitewash. The Aussies will have the luxury of resting half a dozen of their top players to try to make a contest of it and still win 5 blot.

Poor old sockpuppet. Can't make a credible prediction without ending up with egg on his face

Go you champion Aussies !!!!

Moves
05 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69

Your grasp of cricket is virtually non existent. Basically every prediction you have made has blown up like a grenade in your face

Remember this one "Despite a non-cricket fan harping on, England (and no on ...[text shortened]... ake a credible prediction without ending up with egg on his face

Hi there Champ

Pleasant as ever, I see

All I would say in response to your latest rant is the only prediction I remember you making was that young Renshaw wasn't up to it. See he held your first innings together again.

So you predict a 5-0 next Ashes? Will remind you of that when that also proves wrong

Now run along and stop abusing genuine cricket fans on this thread. KA has you sussed for the low life you are.

Dude

PS what does 'baby's BOTT' mean on the first line? Is that some Aussie insult?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by weststigersbob
KA - you did, but didn't India play him poorly. Kohli, Rahane and Nair should hang their heads in shame. Ridiculous batting from the supposed #1 team.
India's cricketing woes- that's what this is turning into.
One more good day (no rain hopefully) and the Aussies will have one hand on the series.
See some of those faces the Indians were pulling when Australia was batting? Classic. I wish I could watch, but can only listen then see replayed edited footage😞

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Hi KA and Bob

Tired? I guess that's a good as excuse as any.
Lucky that one guy got 90 eh?

Yeah Lyon's a hard worker, close to being dropped despite being the best offspinner of a generation (in Australia). Caarrrazy who ever thought he should go. I credit him for a lot of O'keefes wickets in the first test as well

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by weststigersbob
BOTT - Australia has played just as much cricket as India this summer, and not all of it at home either.
True. It does take its toll. What do you guys think of the rotation system?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by radioactive69

Remember this one "Despite a non-cricket fan harping on, England (and no on ...[text shortened]... ake a credible prediction without ending up with egg on his face

You are trying to incite idiocy here and BOTT is clearly not having any of it. He has shown himself to be the better man.
But that's not to say you are a lost cause, but you are a cause,bro

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Mar 17
2 edits

Hi there Champ

Pleasant as ever, I see

All I would say in response to your latest rant is the only prediction I remember you making was that young Renshaw wasn't up to it. See he held your first innings together again.

So you predict a 5-0 next Ashes? Will remind you of that when that also proves wrong

Now run along and stop abusing g ...[text shortened]... are.

Dude

PS what does 'baby's BOTT' mean on the first line? Is that some Aussie insult?
I've never heard it.
Like EVER.Prolly referring to a baby's behind? Gosh what a retarded put down, oh well

I predict a tight Ashes contest. Much will depend on the Aussies keeping it together and not thinking they are world beaters (like they once were)
International cricket has evened up since that era.

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
[He has shown himself to be the better man
Thanks, KA

Not a particularly high target!

How would you contrast/explain this showing by Oz in India compared to their 3-0 whitewash in Sri Lanka a few months ago?

Moves
05 Mar 17
2 edits

Originally posted by karoly aczel
[b]I've never heard it.
Like EVER.Prolly referring to a baby's behind? Gosh what a retarded put down
You are being unkind, KA

We are clearly in the presence of a gifted wordsmith if that was his clever interplay on words and the initials of my 'name'

No sarcasm intended, of course. 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Mar 17

Thanks, KA

Not a particularly high target!

How would you contrast/explain this showing by Oz in India compared to their 3-0 whitewash in Sri Lanka a few months ago?
I really think Lyon has stepped up. He has said as much on his reflections on the Sri Lankan tour.(that he needed to step up)
Having the axe above his head surely worked to his and the teams advantage.
The 2nd innings is doing wonders for the Aussies because Smith and Warner failed and yet they could get 100+ lead without them.
You can't have a 2 man batting team.
I predict Handscomb coming of age. He looked like he belonged in the team since day 1

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Mar 17

You are being unkind, KA

We are clearly in the presence of a gifted wordsmith if that was his clever interplay on words and the initials of my 'name'

No sarcasm intended, of course. 😉
I tried to answer your question as an "Aussie" .

Prolly unkind, I dunno. don't mean to be