✓Accepting challenges from rated 1000 to 1600
Last move 1466 days and 39 minutes ago
I love chess. It keeps my brain alive. I am also a cyclist and like to match my route profile with that of my chess rating history...
I move multiple a day during the week and less or no moves during the weekend.
Sculls scare me so I get rid of them upon site!
Something to think about: If you can beat yourself, why are you still at that rating!
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1266|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1360||1351||1363|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 01 Jun '18 .