1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    15 Dec '23 00:31
    Ed dropped off any play on the site about three months ago. He's listed in four different clans, including the one I lead, The Guitar Alliance. Just wondered if anyone was friends with him or knew if he was OK. No one in my clan has had any contact with him.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    15 Dec '23 16:58
    @gregsflat
    I was wondering about him just the other day. I know he was in his late 70's, so I suspected it might have been health related, but I have not heard anything.
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    17 Dec '23 00:44
    @shortcircuit
    He was on my team. Something is wrong he would never have left without using his vacation flag. Not one move in 100 days. I asked around and nobody knew where he was. It was a blow to us, he was a very kind man. I pray he is okay and just got busy.

I'm sure a lot of people miss him.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    17 Dec '23 01:05
    @VESPIN
    Hi Michael, I hope all is well I haven’t seen you around much in a while.
    Mike
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    03 Feb '24 03:05
    @mike69
    Hey Mike. We are back at playing our games again. I was sick for a long while. Better now, but not good enough to come back after you took my rook already. Might have to start another game. I can't believe I did not see that knight march down and take it. That is why you are a good chess player and I stink. lol
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Feb '24 15:33
    @VESPIN
    You could have captured, it was a blunder that I played early. 😁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree