Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 20:29
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/jill-stein-bernie-sanders-green-party

"Green Party's Jill Stein Invites Bernie Sanders to Take Over Ticket"
    --Oliver Milman

If Bernie Sanders declines that offer, Americans should consider voting
    for Jill Stein where they can (in states where the race between Hillary Clinton
    and Donald Trump is not expected to be close) and for Hillary Clinton where
    they feel they must (in 'battleground' states that Donald Trump could realistically win).
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 20:52
    In light of the FBI's recent findings regarding Clinton, that's not entirely implausible.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 21:111 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    In light of the FBI's recent findings regarding Clinton, that's not entirely implausible.
    What findings? I thought Hillary was clean as a whistle.

Besides, a vote that is not for either retarded party is throwing away your vote don't ya know. 😵
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 21:121 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    What findings? I thought Hillary was clean as a whistle.
    Was that sarcasm, or do you truly not know what was recently reported in a live press conference?

EDIT: I'll assume sarcasm.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 21:36
    Was that sarcasm, or do you truly not know what was recently reported in a live press conference?
    I just wonder what was so damning about the FBI report.

Sure, he spent about an hour saying that she lied continuously which helped obstruct the investigation and given top secret information to enemies of the US, but at the very end he smiled and said no charges would be sought.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 22:54
    I just wonder what was so damning about the FBI report.

Sure, he spent about an hour saying that she lied continuously which helped obstruct the investigation and given top secret information to enemies of the US, but at the very end he smiled and said no charges would be sought.
    "and given top secret information to enemies of the US"
    he absolutely never said that. at most he said that her recklessness could have led to enemies of US getting hold of sensitive information but that is a great distance from "gave top secret information"

Have you no shame? Do you realize when you are fabricating facts or has lying become a second nature to you and you do it reflexively?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 23:581 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "and given top secret information to enemies of the US"
    he absolutely never said that. at most he said that her recklessness could have led to enemies of US getting hold of sensitive information but that is a great distance from "gave top secret information"

Have you no shame? Do you realize when you are fabricating facts or has lying become a second nature to you and you do it reflexively?
    Do you really believe that her e-mails were not hacked?

If not, then rogue countries around the world need to fire their espionage agents.

It's really not that hard to hack a private server.
  8. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 01:30
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/jill-stein-bernie-sanders-green-party

"Green Party's Jill Stein Invites Bernie Sanders to Take Over Ticket"
    --Oliver Milman

If Bernie Sanders declines that offer, Americans should consider voting
    for Jill Stein where they can (in states where the race between Hillary Clinton
    and Donald Trump is not e ...[text shortened]... where
    they feel they must (in 'battleground' states that Donald Trump could realistically win).
    I very much doubt that will happen. Bernie knows if he bolts from the Democratic party he'll only be helping Donald Trump this fall. A novel idea though.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 02:05

If not, then rogue countries around the world need to fire their espionage agents.

Don't you think hacked e-mails would've been one of the first things the FBI looked for?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 15:53

"Do you really believe that her e-mails were not hacked?"
    that doesn't change the fact that you are lying about what HE said.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 16:04
    Its really not less hard than hacking a non-private server. I take it you know nothing about computer security.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 16:05
    Don't you think hacked e-mails would've been one of the first things the FBI looked for?
    What do 'hacked' emails look like? Do they have little stickers on saying 'this email was hacked'? Do you even know what the word 'hacked' means?
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:511 edit
    Clues to emails being hacked include unauthorized password changes, logins from unrecognized locations, emails forwarded to unknown accounts, leaked emails appearing elsewhere on the web, etc.

I take it you know nothing about computer security.