Symbols next to game ID

Symbols next to game ID

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

What do the symbols mean next to the game ID in the list of games? All but one of my games has a globe but the other one has what looks like crossed swords. Don’t know what the crossed swords mean.

Thanks in advance for any response. I checked the FAQ and didn’t see this addressed.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
31 Jan 22

At the bottom of your "My Games" page will be a "legend" button - press that to get an explanation of the icons.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@russ said
At the bottom of your "My Games" page will be a "legend" button - press that to get an explanation of the icons.
Thanks

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Feb 22
1 edit

@russ said
Hey, Russ, look at the Legend list with Dark mode on. It needs work.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 22

@suzianne said
I’d be more interested if my ability to make illegal moves on the analysis board is due to my phone and/or the fact I don’t use an app when playing on here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I’d be more interested if my ability to make illegal moves on the analysis board is due to my phone and/or the fact I don’t use an app when playing on here.
It's an analysis board. You can put pieces where you want. It's a 'what-if' simulator. You also can't make your move on this board, you have to go back to the main board.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
02 Feb 22

@suzianne said
Hmm... you are not wrong. I'll get to that soon.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@suzianne said
It's an analysis board. You can put pieces where you want. It's a 'what-if' simulator. You also can't make your move on this board, you have to go back to the main board.
Thanks for reply.

I’m pretty sure (could be wrong) I’ve used analysis boards on the Internet in the past that prohibited illegal moves, but I guess allowing them is truer to a real analysis board (in real life,) though it’s obviously riskier.