1. Joined
    29 May '10
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 06:57
    I have a game in which a person has not moved in over three days.

How do I remove or end this game?

thanks
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 07:042 edits
    Originally posted by r99pawn77
    I have a game in which a person has not moved in over three days.

How do I remove or end this game?

thanks
    If you see a skull, just click it. Then you win on time.
    If two halfmoves haven't been done, then the ratings will not change.
  3. Joined
    18 Mar '10
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 07:31
    During the first 3 moves you will see a trash can against the game in 'My Games'. Just click on it any time to delete the game. Once the game is over 3 moves old you have to wait for the skull.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 07:38
    Originally posted by lundybishop
    During the first 3 moves you will see a trash can against the game in 'My Games'. Just click on it any time to delete the game. Once the game is over 3 moves old you have to wait for the skull.
    The skull doesn't show until the the 3rd move? Every day one learns something new. 🙂
  5. Joined
    18 Mar '10
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 09:08
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The skull doesn't show until the the 3rd move? Every day one learns something new. 🙂
    If you read my post you will see this is not what I wrote. I was pointing out to OP that he could delete games in the first few moves by using the trash can rather than waiting for the game to time out. Its a useful feature for non-subs if they find that thier opponent is moving slower than they would like.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 09:31
    Originally posted by lundybishop
    If you read my post you will see this is not what I wrote. I was pointing out to OP that he could delete games in the first few moves by using the trash can rather than waiting for the game to time out. Its a useful feature for non-subs if they find that thier opponent is moving slower than they would like.
    I read you all right.

You pointed out the trashcan, I pointed out the skull.
    You tought me something new. I thank you for that. 🙂
  7. Joined
    29 May '10
    Moves
    03 Jun '10 16:40
    thanks everyone!

I appreciate you all taking the time to respond!

have a nice day

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree