Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 04:371 edit
    After watching the last two republican debates, I was shocked at how low these candidates will go in order to attack each other. Small body parts, petty name calling, and other potty mouth language one would normally hear in a high school locker room left me shaking my head. I thought Rubio was not going to engage in this tactic, but even he is taking the low road. I don't want these people representing America on the world stage. They are just plain embarrassing. 🙁
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 05:411 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    After watching the last two republican debates, I was shocked at how low these candidates will go in order to attack each other. Small body parts, petty name calling, and other potty mouth language one would normally hear in a high school locker room left me shaking my head. I thought Rubio was not going to engage in this tactic, but even he is taking the lo ...[text shortened]... nt these people representing America on the world stage. They are just plain embarrassing. 🙁
    If Vermin Supreme had been on the stage with them tonight, he would have been the most "presidential" of the bunch.

Only four clowns left in the GOP Clown Car. And it looks like the blowhard with the most clown-like hair-do is going to be winner. Go figure.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 06:07
    After watching the last two republican debates, I was shocked at how low these candidates will go in order to attack each other. Small body parts, petty name calling, and other potty mouth language one would normally hear in a high school locker room left me shaking my head. I thought Rubio was not going to engage in this tactic, but even he is taking the lo ...[text shortened]... nt these people representing America on the world stage. They are just plain embarrassing. 🙁
    Trump has pulled them all down in the mud where he wants them. What a spectacle.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 07:52
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    If Vermin Supreme had been on the stage with them tonight, he would have been the most "presidential" of the bunch.

Only four clowns left in the GOP Clown Car. And it looks like the blowhard with the most clown-like hair-do is going to be winner. Go figure.
    I'm left wondering who is this "Vermin Supreme" you mention?

As a Democrat, I thought the testosterone display was amusing. At one point, I even said, "Hit 'im in the mouth!" Can you imagine the media storm a fistfight would have produced?
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 08:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne

As a Democrat, I thought the testosterone display was amusing. At one point, I even said, "Hit 'im in the mouth!" Can you imagine the media storm a fistfight would have produced?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 14:252 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I have to admit. I was also rooting for a fistfight.

I could just see Rubio, Cruz and Trump in a pile clawing at each other and Kasich standing above them "tut-tut"ing and shaking his head sadly.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 14:44
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Trump has pulled them all down in the mud where he wants them. What a spectacle.
    He has so thoroughly trounced the rest of the field, they have nowhere left to go. I think that especially Republican constituencies are tired of being baselessly accused of bigotry, and other sins, that they are glad to finally have a standard bearer who isn't joining an apology tour.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 15:041 edit
    Stop being a prude.

So who has a bigger schlong? 😛

Welcome to the amoral vacuum of secular humanistic Progressive utopia bill.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 15:06
    Originally posted by sh76

I could just see Rubio, Cruz and Trump in a pile clawing at each other and Kasich standing above them "tut-tut"ing and shaking his head sadly.
    I think Kasich was waiting for them to tackle each other so that he could then run up and get a few easy head kicks to finish them all off.
  10. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 15:16
    Originally posted by normbenign
    He has so thoroughly trounced the rest of the field, they have nowhere left to go. I think that especially Republican constituencies are tired of being baselessly accused of bigotry, and other sins, that they are glad to finally have a standard bearer who isn't joining an apology tour.
    Yeah great. He's not apologizing for...

1) totally backing away from his published immigration plan (the only reason to vote for him).

2) declaring he will force American soldiers to break the law to torture people and maybe murder children.

3) Trump university and other shadiness.

But hey his dick is luxuriously sized so ...
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 15:181 edit

1) totally backing away from his published immigration plan (the only reason to vote for him).

2) declaring he will force American soldiers to break the law to torture people and maybe murder children.

Why do you keep making Trump sound like a monster?

Stop quoting him, it's unfair to use his own words against him.
  12. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 16:184 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    This has nothing to do with an "apology tour" Norm. This has to do with sticking to the very serious issues facing our country. i.e. Our infrastructure, our 2nd rate education system, our homeless veterans, our economy etc. Millions of viewers wanted these people on that stage to engage in a serious debate on these issues, and to tell us their solutions to those, and other problems we face. Most viewers consider those issues slightly more important (believe it or not) than the size of one's body part's, sweating backstage, and other petty nonsense these candidates engaged in. These are Presidential debates Norm, NOT the Howard Stern show. Duhhhh... 😞
  13. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 19:11

Yes, but could Trump's tiny hands make a dent in even Marcobot's glass jaw?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 19:55

Haha! Exactly.
  15. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 19:56

Those in the field can bring up those issues. Why don't they? I'm not offended by a politician changing his mind on a poorly conceived plan. I'd add that my preference over Trump would be Cruz.

But any one of the Republicans is head and shoulders ahead of either Hillary or Bernie.

I don't recall shlongs being an issue before.