- Originally posted by whodeyFirst off, I am not a liberal by any stretch. Second, the events of the incident in the letter, and the link that you posted do not match. It is not a scholarly peer reviewed article either, but I see no reason to see it as a biased article. I can see some freaks having a sex worker show on their own time, and people going to it on their own time, If they want to I guess that's their choice. But it is not in any way, shape, or form a part of the education that UNC teaches to their students, as the letter insinuates. Mike Adams should have kept his reply to Ed without falsely portraying UNC as some kind of sexual freak show and then sending copy's to the tea party media. I hope he gets fired. There might be a small sect of students trying to push their freak agenda, but the university has nothing to do with that. I owe no one an apology.
He did put a sparkler up his rectum and did sing the Star Spangled Banner on campus.
Now you owe Mike Adams and myself an apology, but then, liberals are incapable of admitting to error. All they do is spew vile accusations in an effort to discredit their opponents, but all the while doing nothing but discrediting themselves.
- Originally posted by whodeyI worked for the CDC dealing with HIV/AIDS and STDs for over five years. I already know the facts and figures. Your stats for HIV/Aids are correct for North America, but it does not go much further than that. There are more women worldwide infected with HIV/AIDS than men. Women can pretty much only get the HIV virus from sex with a male. The only way it can be spread from woman to woman is from used sex toys or blood on blood contact. Which is very rare.
Here is what you do, go to the CDC and see for yourself what the male gay population is, around 5%, and see how many AIDS and STD cases they make up in the US, which is well over half.
Or you can go around making baseless accusations and otherwise just making an arse of yourself.
- Originally posted by whodeyI can agree with you there. They should not be taking a side on this issue.
We are in agreement there KN. There is no curbing the power of the federal government. They want in every crook and crevice of our lives, including the bedroom. That way they can continue to regulate our sex lives and give us perks accordingly.
As for the rest, none of us should be made to embrace any type of sexual conduct. This is just bizarre and so out their beliefs on the matter is intolerable to me. They should not be taking a side here.
- Originally posted by whodeyWhy the hell would he care what Ed said. If you're against gay sex for biblical reasons, then you would have to equally be against adultery between straight people. There's no two ways about it. Not committing adultery is one of the ten commandments. Why don't you far right religious people ever complain about those people? Because over half of them are doing it, or have done it, that's why.
The reason Mike Adams wrote this letter was to demonstrate a point. People like Ed verbally assault their opponents in order to try and gain an advantage. Ed is not so much trying to have a debate as he is trying to paint Mike Adams as a disgrace. So Mike Adams is dishing this right back in his face, all the while pointing out how far off the deep end the ing number of young people who are "experimenting" with STD rate increases to show for it.
All sex outside of Gods plan for us causes the spread of STDs and Aids. Not just gay sex.
- then why don't you provide evidence for your own assertions rather than merely proffering opinions as if they constitute some kind of evidence. Its absolutely amazing the number of people that believe their own propaganda, don't you think.
I am not the one who came out with the allegations and accusations. Don't accuse unless you have proof. It's plain and simple. This letter has only been published in the tea party media. That's my proof. You can not turn this one around. Sorry go home and stick a sparkler up your a$$ and say the pledge of your Jehovah witness religion.
I think it starts like this; Jesus was not the Son of God.......
- Originally posted by whodeyBlah blah blah. "A male prostitute pulled down his pants in front of a whole class, stuck a sparkler up his a$$, then got on his knees and said the pledge of allegiance." First off that would be a felony and against the law. You cannot go around pulling down your pants in public exposing yourself to others. The university could, and I am sure would, get sued big time by anyone of those students. I can believe the t-shirt thing. The rest is a crock. I am not for abortion, but there are circumstances where the woman should have the right to choose if she wants one. Such as in the case of rape, etc, etc. I don't have a girlfriend, I have a wife and four grown daughters. No condemnation on my head, funny how you tea party freaks always think that. It's still on yours for spreading the tea party lies and false witness. I know you tea party freaks can never accept truth, funny thing is it does not matter. You're a dying bread.
It took me all of 3 seconds to verify the first story I looked up.
Here we see that, in fact, the story was true about the school passing out "I and an abortion" tee shirts.
If you like, I could send one to your girl friend.
The hell of it is, the condemnation you threw at me has simply shifted on your own head. Funny how that works.
- Originally posted by whodeyIt's also Biblical to not lie, or bear false witness. Ever read the 10 commandments. But yes, you are correct, the tea party thinks being honest is evil, and bearing false witness and lying are good. We must be in the end times that's for sure.
Actually that is Biblical. In the end times good will be called evil and evil good. I wonder if that amounts to plagiarism.
By the way, I fact checked all the accusations in that phony tea party letter of yours and it is, ALL COMPLETELY FALSE. Also, I was correct that it is all fabricated by the tea party freak media and Rush Limbaugh. Like Rush is a Christian or something. lol What a joke.
- Only in California? When Reagan became President he opposed gun control.
Oh really? Well this video was recorded during Reagan's presidency. As you see and hear he is not against people owning guns for hunting or home protection, but he is against regular civilians owning assault rifles. And he is for total background checks. Unlike the NRA and GOP of today.
- Originally posted by AThousandYoungThat law was not only passed because of the black panthers, but for all freak groups that feel it necessary to run around with assault weapons to intimidate others. Get off the black thing. There are many white supremacist groups who have, and are doing the same types of things.
Reagan disarmed the Black Panthers
- Originally posted by whodeyI think all these accusations against the North Carolina University System are nothing but lies propagated by the tea party insurrectionists to further destroy America. And whodey is another one of them. If your going to throw around accusations like this about a university, you need to show some scholarly peer reviewed articles and facts, instead of a misspelled letter written by a right wing nut job. Get a life . Let see some facts of your claims??? Otherwise take a seat loser. You're making a fool out of yourself, just like the rest of your tea party freaks.
Here is a letter written by a professor in North Carolina named Mike Adams. It was a rebuttal to a public accusation by a guy named Ed that he was the biggest embarrassment to higher education because he publically said that marriage is between a man and a woman.
I want to take the time to thank you for writing and telling me that I shoul -- especially those that take the form of ms-spelled words."
- Originally posted by utherpendragonFirst off, I never said Reagan was a liberal. I said he would be more of a moderate in today's GOP. Read again what I Wrote. I said he would almost be considered a liberal in the far right tea party of today and here's why:
Well King David,
I guess you and I agree to disagree. Reagan is not now nor ever has been a liberal . I too was there as a adult and remember very clearly the way things were. I started in the work force in the Carter years.
If Reagan is a liberal by todays standards as you and moon claim, what does that make Carter , Teddy Kennedy , and the like
read more here:http://usconservatives.about.com/od/glossaryterms/g/Conservatism.htm
Ronald Reagan on Social Security;
Ronald Reagan on raising taxes on the wealthy and social security;
Ronald Reagan on gun control;
Ronald Reagan raised the debt limit 18 times.
Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times.
If you do not consider these facts about Reagan as liberal to the far right tea party and GOP of today, then you just refuse to believe the Truth about Reagan, and your party.
You say you were there when Reagan took office and entered the work force before he became president, as I did. Well then, you very well know how american's economy took a Hugh nose dive for His first term. And that there was NO work to be found anywhere in the USA beside Denver Colorado and Hawaii. I am fine to agree to disagree. That's politics. But you cannot disagree with FACTS. And I am not a liberal by any stretch, but they sure make a hell of a lot more sense the the insurrectionist tea party of today.
- Originally posted by utherpendragonutherpendragon,
More Libtard lies coming from moonbeam.
First of all, you refer to President Reagan as If he held office some hundred or more years ago. Some distant past, which is bull crap. The Liberals he was speaking of with their dangerous policies and desires are mostly the same who are around today.
He was not a liberal nor a socialist as you claim.
Lets ...[text shortened]... p://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2011/05/05/reaganomics-vs-obamanomics-facts-and-figures/2/
First off, president Reagan did not face worse economic problems than president Obama when he took office. I was there at both events as an adult. There was work everywhere until Reagan took office. For the first three years of Reagan's presidency unemployment rose and stayed at or above 10.5 percent. The right is screaming at Obama for unemployment at a little above 7%. Where was the right when Reagan was in office. No where to be found, that's where. It did get much better by the end of his second term. Reagan also tripled our deficit during his presidency and started the ball rolling of taking money out of Americans social security retirement fund and replacing it with treasury bonds. He did strengthen our military, which was much needed at the time. I do not think Reagan was a bad president, as I do not think we have ever had a bad president. They all made mistakes, and they all had their plus's. They're human. Reagan would almost be considered a liberal in today's far right tea party. I would consider him more of a moderate in today's GOP. President Obama has made mistakes also, and I do not agree with everything he has done. But he is doing his best, and health care is a right and anyone who is sick should be able to see a doctor if needed. I do not know if Obamacare is totally the right answer for our health care problems. But I do know something needs to be done because health care costs are a Hugh problem in our economy and no one can afford them without insurance except the 1%. Almost all countries in the world have affordable health care for their citizens except for the USA. And that is only because of, for profit healthcare.
- Originally posted by normbenignCould you specify how the religious right has controlled government, or altered life in America?
Could you specify how the religious right has controlled government, or altered life in America? If anything, I see America moving to a more secular and less religious culture and society, quite hostile to those practicing a religion. Read the 1st amendment. Separation of Church and State are not there. The TEA party is not even controlled by religiou He!! up"
Guess you don't like the freedom of expression part of the 1st amendment either.
Let's start with making all recreational drugs illegal in the USA in 1914.
Then there was Prohibition in the 1920s. Oh that did us a world of good.
Then pushed to have Marijuana made illegal in 1936.
Then they pushed to have Medical Marijuana made illegal in 1942 in the USA even though it was, and is, benefiting many. All these laws were pushed by the religious right. Need I go on? If you have not noticed lately the religious right is now claiming and pushing that life begins at conception and their goal is to have laws passed that make abortion illegal in all cases, including rape. need more proof ab norm al???
Please note : This search is provided
by a third party and subscribers will see ads.
by a third party and subscribers will see ads.