Easy Riders Crown

Easy Riders Crown

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I wonder what site administration would think of your blatant transgression of the terms of service, shall we find out? Shall we?
Robbie,

We have already proven you are a cheater, many times in 2016. We are still awaiting to see what administration will do, and what rules might be changed.

Hopefully something good may come out of it. Perhaps they will roll back the CHEATED points. Punish those of you responsible for the fiasco in 2016. I keep that hope, and await the results of what Russ decides from the many good suggestions given in "Site Ideas".

-VR

rc

Moves
05 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Robbie,

We have already proven you are a cheater, many times in 2016. We are still awaiting to see what administration will do, and what rules might be changed.

Hopefully something good may come out of it. Perhaps they will roll back the CHEATED points. Punish those of you responsible for the fiasco in 2016. I keep that hope, and await the results of what Russ decides from the many good suggestions given in "Site Ideas".

-VR
You have proven nothing except you are a duffer and even if you did it does not in any shape or form detract from the fact that your leader has once again transgressed the terms of service. Someone should report him.

Cheating? By what definition? According to the terms of service at RHP there is no mention of collusion and no definition what constitutes collusion. Neither is there any rule which says it is forbidden. - Moonbus.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Jan 17
3 edits

Cheating? By what definition? According to the terms of service at RHP there is no mention of collusion and no definition what constitutes collusion. Neither is there any rule which says it is forbidden. - Moonbus.
Robbie,

Do you wish mghrn55 to post the stats of your cheating. What do you call it when mctayto resigns games after 3 moves to give you points on that Gold Platter. Then at the end of the year jump ship into your clan to join the Fake First Place, after giving you those points?

Perhaps that is your definition of Good Sportsmanship?
No one considers "Easy Riders" a First place team except of course "Easy Riders" and you Cohorts. Lets, see what Russ decides over the whole issue.

I believe a lot of good suggestions were put forward in the "Site Ideas' Forum, perhaps some good will come of your Collusion and Cheating after all!!!

-VR

rc

Moves
05 Jan 17

Robbie,

Do you wish mghrn55 to post the stats of your cheating. What do you call it when mctayto resigins games after 3 moves to give you points on that Gold Platter. Then at the end of the year jump ship into your clan to join the Fake First Place, after giving you those points?

No one consid ...[text shortened]... ite Ideas' Forum, perhaps some good will come of your Collusion and Cheating after all!!!

-VR
More duffness.

m

Moves
05 Jan 17

More duffness.
Maybe you can teach Vespin how to baby talk.

That's all you do these days.
Besides clucking like a hen.

Cluck cluck !! 😀

m

Moves
05 Jan 17

Robbie,

Do you wish mghrn55 to post the stats of your cheating. What do you call it when mctayto resigns games after 3 moves to give you points on that Gold Platter. Then at the end of the year jump ship into your clan to join the Fake First Place, after giving you those points?

No one conside ...[text shortened]... ite Ideas' Forum, perhaps some good will come of your Collusion and Cheating after all!!!

-VR
I don't think we need to post those stats any further.
It is common knowledge by now.

But if Russ asks for the stats, I will be more than happy to provide them.

I think he can access them quite easily himself.

😀😀😀😀

m

Moves
05 Jan 17

I wonder what site administration would think of your blatant transgression of the terms of service, shall we find out? Shall we?
Knock yourself out.
Go ahead, report it.

Site administration will get right on it.
After they finish the 2016 clan review.😀

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
05 Jan 17

Robbie, can you help ?
I am trying to decided which fruitcake has the lower IQ between crusty & malingerer but as they neither register high enough to determine any form of IQ known to man, I am finding it difficult to decide.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by Mctayto
Robbie, can you help ?
I am trying to decided which fruitcake has the lower IQ between crusty & malingerer but as they neither register high enough to determine any form of IQ known to man, I am finding it difficult to decide.
Look in the mirror and you will see your answer!!

m

Moves
05 Jan 17

Robbie, can you help ?
Why do you need help ??
Did you run out of fingers and toes ?? 😀

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
Why do you need help ??
Did you run out of fingers and toes ?? 😀
As your pathetic response reveals, you are unable to read and comprehend.

m

Moves
05 Jan 17

As your pathetic response reveals, you are unable to read and comprehend.
Ok, Thuggsuggle 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Jan 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
I don't think we need to post those stats any further.
It is common knowledge by now.

But if Russ asks for the stats, I will be more than happy to provide them.

I think he can access them quite easily himself.

😀😀😀😀
mghrn55,

I am quite aware that Russ can look the stats up himself.

I was more asking Robbie if he would like to see them again. Obviously he doesn't consider the point proven.

-VR

rc

Moves
05 Jan 17

mghrn55,

I am quite aware that Russ can look the stats up himself.

I was more asking Robbie if he would like to see them again. Obviously he doesn't consider the point proven.

-VR
stats of what? our glorious wins! sure post them all you like it wont make your fantasises any more real though.

m

Moves
05 Jan 17

stats of what? our glorious wins! sure post them all you like it wont make your fantasises any more real though.
I think we have a firm grasp of reality.

1 - 2016 clan results are in Russ' hands.
2 - 2017 clan season is underway.

Yup !!
We have a pretty good handle on things.

How about you ??