1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 11:40
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    oh lord. Another one in the closet? Really? Just come out already Santa. There are more homophobic references in here from you and others, I am starting to think there is far more to all this then originally thought.

Do you realize you just say the same things over and over again? Your old, outdated, irrelevant, moronic, and no redeeming qualities at al ...[text shortened]... y last flush.
    Now, did you congratulate Robbie and The Easy Riders yet Santa?

Night coward.
    The only person repeating themselves like a broken record is you filth.

No one in their right minds would congratulate the Sleazy Riders on their despicable spate of proven unsportsmanship.......well......except for you pea brain. You keep repeating this phrase as if you believe it to be true.

I think you've been dropped too many times on your head in the chicken cage, or maybe it's from Roma booting your head around the forum like a football or most likely it's just that you are plain stupid but man .........you are kinda retarded. "Tell em about the rabbits George".

You so busy worshipping your idol and kissing his ass every time he bends that you wouldn't know the truth if if bit robbie on the ass almost knocking you out. You're about as manly as a limp wrist.

Now have some respect for yourself and stop sucking the farts out of carrobies backside. You're beginning to make me sick !!!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 13:54
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Oh, seriously?!

You play the fool but there's evidence that your brain cells do communicate across the synapses. And you expect us to believe that you consider the little v to be a wise and great sage?

Come on, Robbie! You're kidding nobody! Not a single person here thinks that tiny fellow, who even put his daughter (with no knowledge of chess) to ...[text shortened]... , has any brain power at all, let alone a single scrap of wisdom to lead you to call him a sage.
    The man is a wise sage and a poet and I dare anyone to say otherwise. You should show more respect for the leader of the Illustrious revolution.
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 14:04
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    The only person repeating themselves like a broken record is you filth.

No one in their right minds would congratulate the Sleazy Riders on their despicable spate of proven unsportsmanship.......well......except for you pea brain. You keep repeating this phrase as if you believe it to be true.

I think you've been dropped too many times on your he ...[text shortened]... self and stop sucking the farts out of carrobies backside. You're beginning to make me sick !!!!
    buddy you ran from me. you all but cried and ran. i gave you my email, all kinds of ways to talk to me, and you chose none. you got scared, called me loony and did not engage in conversation when I had enough of you Now you are a joke.

You are about as scary and a little five year old girl. Your a joke and everyone knows how you ran. You are just someone to laugh at now and nobody takes you seriously on anything. You had a chance to stand up, be a man, as you called me out, so I took you up on it. And when I pushed the issue your ran you coward.

Now shut your mouth, and congratulate Robbie and his clan for winning, and tell Robbie your sorry. He is a really nice guy and might even forgive you. Wouldn't it be nice to have your sins forgiven? Now, put your ballet outfit away, and contact Robbie. You big tough guy you. lol lol My god who raised you. You are a perfect example of why inbreeding is wrong.

Have a great day coward. Im sorry, I mean little girl. God you crack me up. Please keep posting. I always need a laugh. Don't forget, you must "Ask" for Robbie's forgiveness. What color is your ballet outfit? Pink I bet.....lol lol You and shorty fighting over who will lead.

Easy Like Sunday Mornings....
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 14:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The man is a wise sage and a poet and I dare anyone to say otherwise. You should show more respect for the leader of the Illustrious revolution.
    Thank you my friend. 🙂 Congratulations to our clan The Easy Riders, best clan and leader in all of chess 🙂
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 14:31
    Thank you my friend. 🙂 Congratulations to our clan The Easy Riders, best clan and leader in all of chess 🙂
    yes 😏
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 14:49
    yes 😏
    Don't you get sick of having a wet ass from VESPIN kissing it all day ?

The guy ain't quite all there. I'm guessing his operation involved the frontal lobe (lobotomy maybe) as that's the only way that his incessant squeaking can be explained.

The moron is in a very confused state at the moment. He prattles on time after time about giving me his email address which I'm afraid he must have me confused with some school kids he gives sweets to or something. I have never been given his email address and would only have it posted on the walls of public lavatories if he did give it to me.

Oh yes......the feared cage fighter.......how fearsome he is. I bet he makes 5 year old girls wet their pants with his threats and bravado. We however.........just laugh a little and feel sorry for him.

Man.....it must be blissful to live in that much ignorance. The man's a legend in his own mind !!!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 15:05

The guy ain't quite all there. I'm guessing his operation involved the frontal lobe (lobotomy maybe) as that's the only way that his incessant squeaking can be explained.

The moron is in a very confused state at the moment. He prattles on time after time about giving me his e ...[text shortened]... n.....it must be blissful to live in that much ignorance. The man's a legend in his own mind !!!
    Why are you such a donkey?
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 15:24
    Why are you such a cheat ?
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 17:07
    Why are you such a cheat ?
    interesting question why is robbie a cheat

napoleon complex?
    bullied as a kid?

personally i think having problems with his sexuality combined with having tiny privates could be the answer
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 19:00

The moron is in a very confused state at the moment. He prattles on time after time about giving me his e ...[text shortened]... n.....it must be blissful to live in that much ignorance. The man's a legend in his own mind !!!
    Thank you! I am a legend!!!! You are just a coward! And could not handle yourself even with your best friends helping you. Get over it. And pea brain? My four year old has better come backs. You really are a dope and a loser in life to make this forum your entire life.

Now did you ask for forgiveness from Robbie yet? Did you congratulate him? And did you say you were deeply sorry? Be a good little ballerina!

Go out and find a new life for yourself.
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 23:40
    Thank you! I am a legend!!!! You are just a coward! And could not handle yourself even with your best friends helping you. Get over it. And pea brain? My four year old has better come backs. You really are a dope and a loser in life to make this forum your entire life.

Now did you ask for forgiveness from Robbie yet? Did you congratulate him? And did ...[text shortened]... ou were deeply sorry? Be a good little ballerina!

Go out and find a new life for yourself.
    Go buy a couple more subs Mikey.
    Go collude with robbie a little more.
    Go try to bully people into fearing you.
    And, while you are at it, go pound sand!!
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 01:11
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Go buy a couple more subs Mikey.
    Go collude with robbie a little more.
    Go try to bully people into fearing you.
    And, while you are at it, go pound sand!!
    wow you told me. And I have never bullied anyone and I hate anyone who does it.
    Which is why you are a disgusting human being.
    As for pounding sand?

How about you make me? Try that scum.
    You can even wear your pink ballet outfit.

Radio should be afraid. And put the food down Santa.
    Now, did you congratulate Robbie and his clan yet?
    And I don't have to try. The ones like you who run your mouths the most are the ones who run away the fastest and hide like Radio.

Night Ballerina.
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 01:13
    Robbie, he is jealous you won, he is a coward, and has not said one original thought.

Enjoy your win 🙂
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 01:18
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Look in the mirror and you will see your answer!!
    wow what a come back. you and radio share the same brain.
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 03:32
    wow what a come back. you and radio share the same brain.
    You make Rhonda Rousey look like a winner in her last two matches.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree