Easy Riders Crown

Easy Riders Crown

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Jan 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You make Rhonda Rousey look like a winner in her last two matches.
okay I am going to give you a pass on this one for even knowing who she is. And by the way, She was never a fighter. I said that from her first fight. That was a weak division, and womans MMA only started to take off. From what I remember, you know your sports. I don't think you are an expert in this sport, but who knows? But Rhonda had her medal from Judo. No other fighter had anything they were that good at except McMann who got a Silver medal for wrestling. But she was far to small. Look at the landscape now. Rhonda and her career are over, and she is no actress.

As for me? You don't know me as well as I know you. And you obviously don't know my skill set. Which is fine. I prefer it that way.

Your comeback was okay only because you used MMA and used it correctly. First time for everything.

Oh, and nobody will beat Nunes for a long time to come. She is the real deal and in a stacked division. I would be interested in knowing who you pick for the 135lbs division for the woman.

Look at who B.J. Penn is fighting next. His name is Rodriguez and Penn will lose, and the winner plus Khabib are the two best fighters in all of mma and they are in the same division. I cant wait until these two guys fight for the belt once one of them get it.

Now go back to being a prick.

st johnstone

Moves
10 Jan 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
okay I am going to give you a pass on this one for even knowing who she is. And by the way, She was never a fighter. I said that from her first fight. That was a weak division, and womans MMA only started to take off. From what I remember, you know your sports. I don't think you are an expert in this sport, but who knows? But Rhonda had her medal from Judo. N ...[text shortened]... til these two guys fight for the belt once one of them get it.

Now go back to being a prick.
perhaps tunnel some of your passion into Thread 171302 as a clan leader your ideas will be welcome. not much point being part of a protest wanting change then not saying any thing
some good ideas in there i actually agree with a few lemondrop and mctayto have suggesting and will vote accordingly.
Robbie has an idea that nobody understands
according to Robbie you are the leader of the revolution or are you really a patsy another of Robbies victims with his lies.
see no abuse from me, now is your big chance to change the site surely that what the protest was about, a lot thought the collusion was about cheating but to you it was a protest, you have a platform to speak tell everyone what is wrong and how to fix it.
why waste your time having an abuse session in here i have posted a link for your ideas
looking forward to it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jan 17
1 edit

Little v.

Aren't you suppose to be close to deaths door. Now you are trying to be an internet tough guy. (With very little success I might add) LOL...You can't have it both ways. 😛

-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
10 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Little v.

Aren't you suppose to be close to deaths door. Now you are trying to be an internet tough guy. (With very little success I might add) LOL...You can't have it both ways. 😛

-VR
No it's OK Rusty. He's had the op and they managed to lance him off Robbies backside.

It was touch and go there for a while.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Jan 17

Originally posted by roma45
perhaps tunnel some of your passion into Thread 171302 as a clan leader your ideas will be welcome. not much point being part of a protest wanting change then not saying any thing
some good ideas in there i actually agree with a few lemondrop and mctayto have suggesting and will vote accordingly.
Robbie has an idea that nobody understands
acc ...[text shortened]... time having an abuse session in here i have posted a link for your ideas
looking forward to it.
Roma,
If they don't go after me personally? I will stay out. In fact, look at the number of posts and count from two years ago until now. The point is, they never shut the hell up about me. And I took it for two years without a word from me. Those days are done. Or just go from the new year until now?

Either way, asking me to sit back and get trashed, would be like me asking you to do the same. I have no idea's nor would i share them. If I do share them they will go right to the Admins to pass on to Russ.

Anything I post, even when it has been sincere, I get blasted. Nobody wants good posts. Its all crap. Only a few want real change where it is fair for everyone.

But I am not someone who will post my idea's, only to be told why it is stupid or other moronic things.

Do you really think I will let a hundred posts go by without saying a word? Especially when it has NOTHING to do with chess? Seriously? Not happening.
They want me to stay out, I am thrilled to. They need to Leave my name out of it. Even my last post to Shorty was not bad. It was about a topic he brought up, not me.

And I have given you more then enough credit for being highly intelligent, and a man of his word, for you to say Robbie calls me a legend or responsible for the revolution, without knowing yourself Robbie is joking around. He is being kind to me for the stupid moronic things being said about me. Just as Radio and Shorty and Crusty, and others all jump for each other. Only Robbie does it on a rare occasion for me. And I am grateful.

Robbie is allowed to speak up for me and I am allowed to speak up for people I consider good people.

But my idea's will go up to Admins and Russ. Not in here to torn apart. They stop trashing me, I don't come in here. Now, if I were to pick idea's? I love MacTayto and Robbie's Idea's. There were some from Padger, Ponderable, and some others who really do want change. And I also believe you want change as well. I believe it is a passion of yours.

I will read and look at the thread though. I did see some great ideas and have made mention of it to the right people already. That is good enough for me. And I have not seen any idea's from Radio, shorty, and many others. Just hate talk about others. All hate. That is not my style. But on occasion while I recover, and I see Radio talking about my friends ass? And using me as the basis for that talk? No, I wont sit back. And as far as I can see? Everyone is guilty of trashing. Difference is, I have never gone in and started it. I understand your point but I am not good at this stuff the way you guys are. The little I can add will go to people who will listen. I hope your well.

st johnstone

Moves
10 Jan 17

Roma,
If they don't go after me personally? I will stay out. In fact, look at the number of posts and count from two years ago until now. The point is, they never shut the hell up about me. And I took it for two years without a word from me. Those days are done. Or just go from the new year until now?

Either way, asking me to sit back and get trashed, ...[text shortened]... the way you guys are. The little I can add will go to people who will listen. I hope your well.
don't take it so seriously
many nasty things have been said about me by a few on here. i don't care

my point of view, robbie and the easy riders won by cheating hes been posting all year it is in your name, hundreds of posts blaming you. now you can't blame any one for being annoyed by your silence?

abuse flying around thats the style here in the site idea abuse is quickly removed if you have an idea for change i would love to hear it i might not agree but i will be civil

in case you missed it my proposal is to remove collusion points from 2016 and issue warnings it has happened before put integrity back to the site

two clans got suspended last year, i think you ran them no official explanation was issued so we had to guess why? really obvious only one answer

so my opinion just mine, you are the organiser of the fiasco we had last year according to robbie that is, or hes using you as a patsy?

note running to russ will only get this forum closed again, some want that i don't

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
10 Jan 17

Roma,

Either way, asking me to sit back and get trashed, ...[text shortened]... the way you guys are. The little I can add will go to people who will listen. I hope your well.
"Tell em about the rabbits George"

Dude.....that operation didn't improve very much. Better ask for your money back.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
10 Jan 17

don't take it so seriously
many nasty things have been said about me by a few on here. i don't care

my point of view, robbie and the easy riders won by cheating hes been posting all year it is in your name, hundreds of posts blaming you. now you can't blame any one for being annoyed by your silence?

abuse flying around thats the style here in the si ...[text shortened]... s a patsy?

note running to russ will only get this forum closed again, some want that i don't
I think we've all noticed how Robbie has made Vespin the scapegoat for last years fiasco. Dropped a big terd in the pool, thrown Vespin in the deep end next to it and pointed the finger at him. Poor old Vespers didn't know what hit him.

Here I was thinking he was the mastermind behind the whole scheme. I bet robbie told him to lay low and not say a word cause as soon as he came on here we all knew he couldn't have been the mastermind. No one that backward could be classed as a mastermind. More like a minimind in my books !!!

Yes robbie has done poor old Vespin over pointing at him as the leader so that all our wrath would come down on him leaving robbie to look like he was just following orders. Shameful !!

m

Moves
10 Jan 17

Roma,

Wow !! That's a long post !!
Was your therapist taking notes while you were typing this nonsense ?? 🙄

m

Moves
10 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
I think we've all noticed how Robbie has made Vespin the scapegoat for last years fiasco. Dropped a big terd in the pool, thrown Vespin in the deep end next to it and pointed the finger at him. Poor old Vespers didn't know what hit him.

Here I was thinking he was the mastermind behind the whole scheme. I bet robbie told him to lay low and not say a ...[text shortened]... ath would come down on him leaving robbie to look like he was just following orders. Shameful !!
Carrobie and Vespin.
Dr Evil and Mini-me !!

And McTayto dressed in his avatar as Inspector Clouseau !!

Must have been quite a victory party !!
Hilarious !! 😀
Pass the cheesies !! 😀😀

st johnstone

Moves
10 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69

Here I was thinking he was the mastermind behind the whole scheme. I bet robbie told him to lay low and not say a ...[text shortened]... ath would come down on him leaving robbie to look like he was just following orders. Shameful !!
a new low for Robbie blaming some one who is ill probably hoping vespin would stay way

Robbie should be booted for that along with mctayto both should go now.

quick question for you radio. have you ever heard of anything as retarded as robbies system to clean up the site, FFS how can he actually manage to type hes so daft

luckily for RHP other clan leaders have noticed it in the site idea forum he must have thought he was talking to the ass kissing mctayto when he posted that utter $hite

he ruined the site with a protest i call it being a cheating rat, to get a platform to speak, he then posts the biggest retarded idea in history on a par with trying to cut your toenails with a chainsaw

"give each clan a rating that will stop collusion" i almost pissed myself laughing

no robbie removing points and booting your lying cheating ass out of here will stop collusion

rc

Moves
10 Jan 17
2 edits

LOL Roma and mytwoforkedtounges were too dim to understand what was being proposed 😀 It was like preaching science to a field of turnips.

st johnstone

Moves
10 Jan 17
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL Roma and mytwoforkedtounges were too dim to understand what was being proposed 😀 It was like preaching science to a field of turnips.
i understood your easy collusion system far too well

you have plenty of practise preaching to turnips every time you talk to mctayto

Moves
10 Jan 17
2 edits

i under stood your easy collusion system far too well

you have plenty of practise preaching to turnips every time you talk to mctayto
but, sadly, not the simple fact that 'understood' is but one word

crawl back under your stone

ah, the gift of editing. But, unfortunately (!), your ignorance in my post for all to see. Sad, really.

Moves
10 Jan 17
2 edits

Is that it?

a correct of 'under stood' to 'understood'

no vile insults?

oh, come on, bully boy. You are slipping (or under severe warning)

here's an idea ~ get the radio aussie to jump up and down and tell everyone you are 'booting me around' (shouldn't be too difficult hahahaha)

but, sadly, not the truth, is it?

bullies, eh. You just got to stand up to them. Don'tcha find?