1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 16:06
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Wow !! You're angry !!

If you need to let off some steam .....
    You can always put your teddy bear in a headlock.

C'mon big guy !!
    You can do it !! 😀
    mghrn55,

From where I sit and how I see it little v. has no problem dishing it out, but can't take it very well. One minute he is on his death bed, next he has a miracle recovery and on the mend.

Claims not to be a tough guy, but talks tough, then talks about others who are keyboard bandits...LOL.. I think you are right he needs to put that teddy bear in a head lock to get his aggression all out. Perhaps he needs to see a shrink, I don't know the answer.

I only hope and pray the man gets the help he needs. We all want what is best for him.

-VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 16:151 edit
    Cant seem to get this tune out of my head.

Very Crusty is a slaphead, doo dah doo dah
    Very Crusty's pants on fire, doo dah doo dah day!
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 16:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

Poor sap, that Carrobie !!

I hope they find a cure for that !! 😀
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 17:522 edits

robbie,

LOL...You really sound like a 5 year old!! Don't let that stop you though, keep going! I don't mean any disrespect to most of the 5 year olds smarter than robbie!!!

-VR
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 07:34
    Thankyou great and illustrious V - these miscreants are always plotting to foment dissension between the forces of light!
    Your not kidding. And since they lost the clan championship after crying all year, now they are all becoming liars and making stuff up about PM's. I asked for proof and guess how much we got? Nothing. To me they are little cowards who spend far to much time in a chess forum. Can you imagine what these people are like in real life? Oh my god their poor families. lol lol Congratulations again on your huge win and the only winner for 2016!!!!! Well done.
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 07:35
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Poor sap, that Carrobie !!

I hope they find a cure for that !! 😀
    They did find a cure. And the Easy Riders won it all even with all your crying....lol lol
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 07:38
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Watch out Rusty, he's frothing at the mouth now.!!

It's funny how both VESPIN and robbie have been caught out trashing each other.

VESPIN sending derogatory private emails trashing robbies cheating and robbie pointing the finger at VESPIN as the leader of the collusion kefufel.

Poor old VESPIN has gone into damage control but in the process b ...[text shortened]... a soap opera, terrible acting, terrible storylines.....but you just can't take your eyes off it.
    Isn't it time for you to hide and run away and block people who scare you? You coward?
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 08:28
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Your not kidding. And since they lost the clan championship after crying all year, now they are all becoming liars and making stuff up about PM's. I asked for proof and guess how much we got? Nothing. To me they are little cowards who spend far to much time in a chess forum. Can you imagine what these people are like in real life? Oh my god their poor fami ...[text shortened]... lol lol Congratulations again on your huge win and the only winner for 2016!!!!! Well done.
    Geez VESPIN........you must be getting very chaffed lips from kissing carrobies ass so much. I think you need to change from that bright red lipstick you use to a chapstick or something. Besides......carrobies ass is glowing brighter than Rudolph's nose on Christmas Eve from all that lipstick you've left on it.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 08:31
    They did find a cure. And the Easy Riders won it all even with all your crying....lol lol
    Cheating is never a cure for anything. Didn't your daddy teach you that when he was teaching you to defend yourself against girls much smaller than you who were bullying you ???
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 09:07
    Cheating is never a cure for anything. Didn't your daddy teach you that when he was teaching you to defend yourself against girls much smaller than you who were bullying you ???
    No but winning sure was, it cured us of saggy baggsters that throw games, dump challenges, it was like a ray of sunshine on a dark and sullen day!

Easy Riders, take one once a year to cure all your sandbagging ills!
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 13:33
    No but winning sure was, it cured us of saggy baggsters that throw games, dump challenges, it was like a ray of sunshine on a dark and sullen day!

Easy Riders, take one once a year to cure all your sandbagging ills!
    You mean like your opponents last year ???

Ummmmm.........no it didn't. It's actually destroyed the enjoyment that others had playing in the clan system. For some winning isn't everything. Obviously to you and your conspirators it is.

How irksome it must be to be so despised by everyone who enjoyed the clan system. To be forever known as the juvenile malcontent who would do anything no matter how repugnant to win. I personally could not bare the shame.
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 14:13
    Geez VESPIN........you must be getting very chaffed lips from kissing carrobies ass so much. I think you need to change from that bright red lipstick you use to a chapstick or something. Besides......carrobies ass is glowing brighter than Rudolph's nose on Christmas Eve from all that lipstick you've left on it.
    true I like Robbie and his morals and ethics, and the fact he won the championship.

But you are the one who ran and hid. You did not face me like a man. You did not contact me even when I contacted you. You ran your mouth for two years, finally when i shoved back, after all your tough guy talk, you cried and made sure I could not contact you again.

In short, you ran like a little girl.

You spend to much time running your mouth, and never backing anything up. You wear ballet slippers, a pink outfit, live with your mom, and have no friends. Nobody your age acts like this. You are scum, and act like a little girl who takes ballet. The only thing you enjoy doing I think.

Why don't don't you go back to the basement and the video games and wait for your mom to call you for dinner. Your parents must be so ashamed to know they have a daughter in you, and not a son.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 15:101 edit
    true I like Robbie and his morals and ethics, and the fact he won the championship.

But you are the one who ran and hid. You did not face me like a man. You did not contact me even when I contacted you. You ran your mouth for two years, finally when i shoved back, after all your tough guy talk, you cried and made sure I could not contact you again.

In ...[text shortened]... for dinner. Your parents must be so ashamed to know they have a daughter in you, and not a son.
    Typical response from little v. to be expected! * SIGHS *

Here I was hoping he would grow up, and become a man!

-VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 17:181 edit

In ...[text shortened]... for dinner. Your parents must be so ashamed to know they have a daughter in you, and not a son.
    Thankyou Great and Illustrious V, you grace the forum with your presence although we seem to have found ourselves in a kind of puff duster fest. Nancys to the left and Wendys to the right of us.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 17:28
    Thankyou Great and Illustrious V, you grace the forum with your presence although we seem to have found ourselves in a kind of puff duster fest. Nancys to the left and Wendys to the right of us.
    with mctayto bending over right in front of you

when russ removes your cheating collusion points what will you do?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree