1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 12:39
    Originally posted by roma45
    don't take it so seriously
    many nasty things have been said about me by a few on here. i don't care

my point of view, robbie and the easy riders won by cheating hes been posting all year it is in your name, hundreds of posts blaming you. now you can't blame any one for being annoyed by your silence?

abuse flying around thats the style here in the si ...[text shortened]... s a patsy?

note running to russ will only get this forum closed again, some want that i don't
    Roma if I had any idea's I would tell you.And some of your facts about me are so wrong and so far off, even though I have told you man to man, and personally. If you think I am a liar? What would my idea's change or matter? I thought by sharing some stuff with you personally, you would understand, even if you disagreed with it.

The results are final, and if people want change, then focus on the future, not the past. That is just looking for arguments and prevents any kind of real change. The Easy Riders won, time for the new year.

I will tell you again. If I had any idea's, I would share. My opinion is this. Look to Robbie and Mac for some of the best idea's you will ever get for this site.

Now, I do agree with another thing. I am going back to my sports forum. Arguing with these morons especially cowards does no good for anyone. But if you remember, some followed me in there and started trouble. But you know what? It's the same crap over and over. I have proved Radio is a coward, so are most of them.

I am going to play, and have fun posting about a sport I love. That's it.

If I have any idea's, I promise to share. But if you want change, I would look to the future, and look to Robbie and Mac, talk to them like a gentleman, and you will find a ton comes from it.

But I will bow out of here, and I will let them chat away as it seems the love me to much to let me go.

I hope change happens so that no one clan wins every year. Statistically it is impossible for one clan to win ever year and as many times as Metallica has. Not without bending rules or loop holes as you would say.

And I really don't take most of what those dopes say seriously. But the vulgarity and really personal stuff which was shared in private, when they post that stuff? I wonder just how messed up in the head they really are, who raised them, and I know if the were in front of me, the would not say one dam word. But you and my friends are right. Ignore them and move on.

That is what I am going to do. I am sorry you don't believe what I have told you.
    It was the truth. And if you don't believe me after all i have said to you?

No idea I have would ever matter.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 12:46
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Carrobie and Vespin.
    Dr Evil and Mini-me !!

And McTayto dressed in his avatar as Inspector Clouseau !!

Must have been quite a victory party !!
    Hilarious !! 😀
    Pass the cheesies !! 😀😀
    KEY WORD HERE IS VICTORY!!!!! And good job. Now just say it to Robbie and your sins will be forgiven. And Karma might be on your side again.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 16:27
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    KEY WORD HERE IS VICTORY!!!!! And good job. Now just say it to Robbie and your sins will be forgiven. And Karma might be on your side again.
    Little v.

KARMA has not caught up with him yet, but it will!!! You say on one side of your mouth you don't agree with what robbie is doing in a P.M., then praise him in public. Where I come from they call that two-faced!!!

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 21:041 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Little v.

KARMA has not caught up with him yet, but it will!!! You say on one side of your mouth you don't agree with what robbie is doing in a P.M., then praise him in public. Where I come from they call that two-faced!!!

-VR
    Very Crusty is a slaphead, doo dah doo dah
    Very Crusty's pants on fire, doo dah doo dah day!
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 23:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    🙂 very catchy and so true
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 23:16
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    🙂 very catchy and so true
    Sing along children. . . .😀
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 01:32
    Little v.

-VR
    You are a liar and a scumbag. You now have no credibility at all. Prove that statement I said about Robbie in here. I give you my full permission to do so. Everything I told you in a PRIVATE message you have lied about, shared personal information that was to be kept between us, and I actually believed you would keep your word.

Now you are a lying piece of trash. Robbie is smart and knows I would never say one negative thing about him, and think about it scumbag. Why would I say it to you ?????? Robbie and his clan won. Fair and square. Karma won out. And you are a no good for this site. I pray the kick you out.

Now go have a drink.

While your at it, apologize to Robbie, and congratulate him. Now I am done with you. Your a keyboard warrior and a bad one. Now give proof I said anything negative about Robbie, someone I believe in, and someone I feel did absolutely nothing wrong. Or any of us for that matter. And Karma agrees. I respect the man, and always have, and that will not change. And even if he hated my guts? I would still respect him, still think he won fair and square, and he deserves the win.

I for one am happy for him. Now I am going to a forum where I don't have to deal with people with no honor at all. It's amazing. It is a chess forum. Does anyone get that? How bored are you people? Get a life for as long as it might last with all your issues. Guess Karma does not like you much.

Take care Idiot.
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 01:34
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I think we've all noticed how Robbie has made Vespin the scapegoat for last years fiasco. Dropped a big terd in the pool, thrown Vespin in the deep end next to it and pointed the finger at him. Poor old Vespers didn't know what hit him.

Here I was thinking he was the mastermind behind the whole scheme. I bet robbie told him to lay low and not say a ...[text shortened]... ath would come down on him leaving robbie to look like he was just following orders. Shameful !!
    Get real. Robbie is a hero and has done no such thing. You guys are good. Always trying new tactics. lol
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 01:35
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Wow !! That's a long post !!
    Was your therapist taking notes while you were typing this nonsense ?? 🙄
    Give your mother a kiss, and thank her for the use of her basement loser.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 01:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Man you got that one right. I told him to provide proof. He is a liar of the worse kind. Another coward. I'm going back to my favorite forum.

Congratulations on your win!!!!! You deserve it. 🙂
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 01:45
    Little v.

Aren't you suppose to be close to deaths door. Now you are trying to be an internet tough guy. (With very little success I might add) LOL...You can't have it both ways. 😛

-VR
    Give me a try and find out coward. And I never said deaths door did I? Can you point out one post where I said that? Or you talking about breaking the rules of sharing PM information? Like you have?

I never once said I was a tough guy. I simply gave people the chance to do what they said the would do, and as usual, all cowards. You wont be around long from what you said. So I will late life, fate, and Karma take care of you.

You are to much like a five year old. And you are welcome to try me anytime. Just let me know. Until then, enjoy your bad karma.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 07:082 edits
    Give me a try and find out coward. And I never said deaths door did I? Can you point out one post where I said that? Or you talking about breaking the rules of sharing PM information? Like you have?

I never once said I was a tough guy. I simply gave people the chance to do what they said the would do, and as usual, all cowards. You wont be around lo ...[text shortened]... old. And you are welcome to try me anytime. Just let me know. Until then, enjoy your bad karma.
    Watch out Rusty, he's frothing at the mouth now.!!

It's funny how both VESPIN and robbie have been caught out trashing each other.

VESPIN sending derogatory private emails trashing robbies cheating and robbie pointing the finger at VESPIN as the leader of the collusion kefufel.

Poor old VESPIN has gone into damage control but in the process blatantly admitted to sending you PM's trashing robbie. Man.....that guy is dumb !!!! Now he's gone into worship mode trying to get back into robbies pants after being caught out.

I had a private PM from.....well I better not name him........but he stated he's had enough of VESPIN and the way he falls to his knees in worship every time he opens his mouth. He's trying to find a way to cut him off without him losing it big time. Sorry, as stated previously.....no names.

What a laugh. Sit back and enjoy the entertainment folks. It's like a soap opera, terrible acting, terrible storylines.....but you just can't take your eyes off it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 09:391 edit
    You are a liar and a scumbag. You now have no credibility at all. Prove that statement I said about Robbie in here. I give you my full permission to do so. Everything I told you in a PRIVATE message you have lied about, shared personal information that was to be kept between us, and I actually believed you would keep your word.

Now you are a lying piece o ...[text shortened]... as it might last with all your issues. Guess Karma does not like you much.

Take care Idiot.
    Thankyou great and illustrious V - these miscreants are always plotting to foment dissension between the forces of light!
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 15:22

Now you are a lying piece o ...[text shortened]... as it might last with all your issues. Guess Karma does not like you much.

Take care Idiot.
    Wow !! You're angry !!

If you need to let off some steam .....
    You can always put your teddy bear in a headlock.

C'mon big guy !!
    You can do it !! 😀
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '17 15:461 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Watch out Rusty, he's frothing at the mouth now.!!

It's funny how both VESPIN and robbie have been caught out trashing each other.

VESPIN sending derogatory private emails trashing robbies cheating and robbie pointing the finger at VESPIN as the leader of the collusion kefufel.

Poor old VESPIN has gone into damage control but in the process b ...[text shortened]... a soap opera, terrible acting, terrible storylines.....but you just can't take your eyes off it.
    radioactive69,

ROFLMAO...This is some funny stuff!!! Appears I hit a nerve with little v.. He can't even own up to what he said in a P.M.

Yes, robbie and little v. have been caught trashing each other, then trying to cover it up. Too late for that now.

I wonder if this is the last, last, last time little v. will be messaging me in the public forums. I lost count of how many times he has said he is done with me in P.M.'s!!!

I better let up on little v. before he starts crying. After all we are not here to hurt each other. He certainly talks tough for someone claiming not to be acting tough. I guess there is a difference if you stop and think about it. I still think he is a big baby though, I am entitled to my opinion, as is everyone. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree