Metallica spies

Metallica spies

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by roma45
sounds a good price, i assume it's brand new? it's never left your driveway has it?
you own a caravan robbie, you actually have to go places for it to be called a touring caravan.
no its not brand new, if it was brand new I would be asking 18K, you got 6K and a truck that can tow it and its yours. I'll even through in an RHP subscription.

st johnstone

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no its not brand new, if it was brand new I would be asking 18K, you got 6K and a truck that can tow it and its yours. I'll even through in an RHP subscription.
okay maybe it's not brand new. but it's unused obviously

you got a deal, just buy my sub first as a good will gesture then i will come and pick up the unused caravan.
deal?

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16

okay maybe it's not brand new. but it's unused obviously

you got a deal, just buy my sub first as a good will gesture then i will come and pick up the unused caravan.
deal?
not quite so fast, you must first pledge allegiance to the leader of the revolution, comrade Vespers

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
31 Jul 16

not quite so fast, you must first pledge allegiance to the leader of the revolution, comrade Vespers
I see your hero VESPIN has a rating of 608. Ha Ha Ha Ha. How useless a player is he. I know 2 year olds with a higher rating than him.

I think old vespers doesn't have a real lot of grey matter up there. 608!!! How comical. Cage fighting 5 year olds has left its toll.

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
I see your hero VESPIN has a rating of 608. Ha Ha Ha Ha. How useless a player is he. I know 2 year olds with a higher rating than him.

I think old vespers doesn't have a real lot of grey matter up there. 608!!! How comical. Cage fighting 5 year olds has left its toll.
he could kick yo sowwy a$$ on and off the chessboard!

m

Moves
31 Jul 16

So his rating is not representative of his chess strength then ?

Isn't there a term for that ? 😀

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
So his rating is not representative of his chess strength then ?

Isn't there a term for that ? 😀
ask goober
he's the expert

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemondrop
ask goober
he's the expert
Maiden Gertrude,
Please allow me to help you. It was a rhetorical question he asked.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16

Sir,
So you are saying he is a Sandbagger that part is obvious. Also an MMA fighter?
Is that why you worship him?

Kind Regards,
Hope your day is going well,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
So you are saying he is a Sandbagger that part is obvious. Also an MMA fighter?
Is that why you worship him?

Kind Regards,
Hope your day is going well,
Sincerely,
-VR
actually I have said nothing of the sort you fantasy spinner, he is leader of the glorious revolution against metallica tyranny (peace be upon him)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16

actually I have said nothing of the sort you fantasy spinner, he is leader of the glorious revolution against metallica tyranny (peace be upon him)
Sir,
ROFLMAO.... You said he beat someone much higher rated, which would make him a SANDBAGGER, no question about that. Then you said he could kick that persons butt.
What is he a MMA figheter? You understand that was the question. 😉

Kindest Regards,
Karma is really nipping hard now,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
ROFLMAO.... You said he beat someone much higher rated, which would make him a SANDBAGGER, no question about that. Then you said he could kick that persons butt.
What is he a MMA figheter? You understand that was the question. 😉

Kindest Regards,
Karma is really nipping hard now,
Sincerely,
-VR
how does beating somehow higher rated make you a sand-bagger, are you in your senses?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

how does beating somehow higher rated make you a sand-bagger, are you in your senses?
Sir,
Come to your senses and look at the difference in their ratings. If he can beat the person you said he could in a chess match, he is certainly a SANDBAGGER. Unless you are saying physically beat him. Then I am asking you if he is a MMA fighter? 😉

Kind Regards,
Karma is biting your butt hard,
Sincerely,
-VR

st johnstone

Moves
31 Jul 16

more news from our brave spy.

i have never seen Robbie so rattled, he has resorted to selling personal items like his non touring caravan, i think hes raising cash to leave the country before he gets a knock on the door by admin.

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

more news from our brave spy.

i have never seen Robbie so rattled, he has resorted to selling personal items like his non touring caravan, i think hes raising cash to leave the country before he gets a knock on the door by admin.
wow another wired spangle, must be a full moon!