Metallica spies

Metallica spies

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow another wired spangle, must be a full moon!
perhaps if you actually left your keyboard and went outside now and again you would see it's not a full moon.
the big hot thing in the sky you know you have seen it in pictures, that is called the sun.
feel free to ask if you want to know more about the great outside world

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
perhaps if you actually left your keyboard and went outside now and again you would see it's not a full moon.
the big hot thing in the sky you know you have seen it in pictures, that is called the sun.
feel free to ask if you want to know more about the great outside world
still NO SUB you spangled soup dragon, ouch you caught telling porkies again! maghoober confirmed as a supergrass snitching spoon! Very Crusty as a backstabbing Judas! Shirley as a burger munching rolly polly Goergie Porgy pudding and pie fatboy and radiodweeb as an anal probed alien hostage, it don't look good for your ramshackle motley crew of goons and loons!

st johnstone

Moves
01 Aug 16

still NO SUB you spangled soup dragon, ouch you caught telling porkies again! maghoober confirmed as a supergrass snitching spoon! Very Crusty as a backstabbing Judas! Shirley as a burger munching rolly polly Goergie Porgy pudding and pie fatboy and radiodweeb as an anal probed alien hostage, it don't look good for your ramshackle motley crew of goons and loons!
just waiting on my sub coming, they seem a bit slow, admin that is, maybe getting ready for an announcement

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by roma45
just waiting on my sub coming, they seem a bit slow, admin that is, maybe getting ready for an announcement
wow you are just piling on more porkys to cover up for all your other ones.

m

Moves
01 Aug 16

Robbie's back in full clucking mode !!

Cluck cluck !! 😀

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Robbie's back in full clucking mode !!

Cluck cluck !! 😀
robbie is in all conquering hero mode, move over rovers, i challenge all of metallica to a simul, me verse all of your patzers!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Aug 16

robbie is in all conquering hero mode, move over rovers, i challenge all of metallica to a simul, me verse all of your patzers!
Match you clan versus Metallica...if you have the guts.

Otherwise, play with yourself and your band of cheats.

m

Moves
01 Aug 16

Our clan is kind of busy right now.
But keep clucking.
Cluck cluck !!! 😀

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Match you clan versus Metallica...if you have the guts.

Otherwise, play with yourself and your band of cheats.
I challenge every single one of your pansy potters to a simultaneous exhibition of my chess prowess, lets see your clan of chicken shack dwellers melt away, 'oh no, he's too awesome for us!'

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16
1 edit

I challenge every single one of your pansy potters to a simultaneous exhibition of my chess prowess, lets see your clan of chicken shack dwellers melt away, 'oh no, he's too awesome for us!'
Sir,
Why not just play players of your own strength in our clan......Hell what am I talking about that would be a fair challenge, you wouldn't want actual competition? Must be the heat, its been hot & humid here for several days now!

Kind Regards,
Karma is still nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
Why not just play players of your own strength in our clan......Hell what am I talking about that would be a fair challenge, you wouldn't want actual competition? Must be the heat, its been hot & humid here for several days now!

Kind Regards,
Karma is still nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
you saggy baggsters wouldn't know a fair challenge if it fell from the sky and landed smack bang on your head, 80% win to loss ratio? ouch thats saggy!

I challenge your clan of super saggy baggsters to a simul, let me know if you are chicken or not.

m

Moves
01 Aug 16

you saggy baggsters wouldn't know a fair challenge if it fell from the sky and landed smack bang on your head, 80% win to loss ratio? ouch thats saggy!

I challenge your clan of super saggy baggsters to a simul, let me know if you are chicken or not.
Obsession and paranoia !!!
Eats at you, doesn't it ??
The title of this thread says it all. As well as every other thread you've started here.
Doesn't it occur to you that it all reflects back on you ??

You need to repair your self-image.
And while you are at it, you might want to work on your vocabulary.

Someone, a new member of this site for example, reads your posts and sees drivel and nonsense.
As well as a lot of name calling. You're not getting anyone on your side here.
People think you are engaging in baby talk !!
You might want to work on that. 😀

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Obsession and paranoia !!!
Eats at you, doesn't it ??
The title of this thread says it all. As well as every other thread you've started here.
Doesn't it occur to you that it all reflects back on you ??

You need to repair your self-image.
And while you are at it, you might want to work on your vocabulary.

Someone, a new member of this site for exa ...[text shortened]... side here.
People think you are engaging in baby talk !!
You might want to work on that. 😀
are you gonna talk the talk or walk the walk?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Aug 16

Sir,
It is obvious you are the ones who don't know what a fair challenge is: Look at the games against Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and arrow. NOTHING FAIR ABOUT GAMES BEING THROWN, points being handed to you on a silver platter. What kind of a leader(s) would continue to play "Easy Riders" over and over again, knowing they are going to lose?

Don't even go there. It is a losting battle for you!!! Your 99% wins to loss ratio against them needs the explaining! It would be 100% win to loss ratio except you allowed mctayto to have a win and a draw so it wouldn't look so bad. Well it STILL DOES LOOK BAD!!! EPIC failure there, my old friend!!!

Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
01 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
It is obvious you are the ones who don't know what a fair challenge is: Look at the games against Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and arrow. NOTHING FAIR ABOUT GAMES BEING THROWN, points being handed to you on a silver platter. What kind of a leader(s) would continue to play "Easy Riders" over and over again, knowing they are going to lose?

...[text shortened]... riend!!!

Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR
get another tune you one hit wonder!