The Misfits lopsided challnges

The Misfits lopsided challnges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Suzi is a fallen angel, she's not that innocent!
Fallen angel maybe, but still above your dark abyss. We earned our wins.

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
Fallen angel maybe, but still above your dark abyss. We [b]earned our wins.[/b]
Dark abyss? or Realpolitik?

st johnstone

Moves
08 Dec 16

what was this thread about?

oh more deflection

total fail

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16

Originally posted by roma45
what was this thread about?

oh more deflection

total fail
It was about having some fun with Suzianne. How this managed to escape you I have no idea. Fail? mission accomplished!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Dec 16

No, 'dark abyss' about covers it.

Back to your pit, Ba'al.

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, 'dark abyss' about covers it.

Back to your pit, Ba'al.
tee hee, Ba'al was a sex god, yup thats me, chess bomb and sex symbol! Can I get a witness! 😵

st johnstone

Moves
08 Dec 16

tee hee, Ba'al was a sex god, yup thats me, chess bomb and sex symbol! Can I get a witness! 😵
you are not a JW i proved that months ago

rc

Moves
08 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
you are not a JW i proved that months ago
How can you prove a negative you dufus? Prove that there is not a unicorn in your fridge? The only thing you have proved is that you are a slaphead.

st johnstone

Moves
08 Dec 16

How can you prove a negative you dufus? Prove that there is not a unicorn in your fridge? The only thing you have proved is that you are a slaphead.
don't be daft
i keep my unicorn in the freezer

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Dec 16

How can you prove a negative ....?
Robbie, you're the living proof of negativity--an inspiration for us all, which path not to tread: glib, facetious without wit, tendentious without purpose, and repetitive ad nauseam. You revel in having abuse heaped upon you and goad others into obliging your insatiable apetite for it. (And that doesn't even touch upon your behavior as a clan captain.) Just sayin'.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
2 edits

Robbie, you're the living proof of negativity--an inspiration for us all, which path not to tread: glib, facetious without wit, tendentious without purpose, and repetitive ad nauseam. You revel in having abuse heaped upon you and goad others into obliging your insatiable apetite for it. (And that doesn't even touch upon your behavior as a clan captain.) Just sayin'.
I reject the ludicrous assertion that I am tendentious without purpose! My life, my failures and my accomplishments are not random nor meaningless and the things that have transpired here could not result in a vacuum. Perhaps you have not thought about it deeply enough and I now feel it entirely appropriate to quote Da Vinci, 'its a wretched pupil that does not surpass his master', because I have surpassed you master in understanding.

Say it all you like, for you its a room full of mirrors, for me, its simply a diversion in cyber space. Glib, yes, facetious without wit, perhaps, tendentious without purpose, ludicrous.

st johnstone

Moves
09 Dec 16

I reject the ludicrous assertion that I am tendentious without purpose! My life, my failures and my accomplishments are not random nor meaningless and the things that have transpired here could not result in a vacuum. Perhaps you have not thought about it deeply enough and I now feel it entirely appropriate to quote Da Vinci, 'its a wretched pupil t ...[text shortened]... cyber space. Glib, yes, facetious without wit, perhaps, tendentious without purpose, ludicrous.
total pi$$
using pathetic google quotes does not deflect you being a wee sad jakey cheat

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Dec 16

I reject the ludicrous assertion that I am tendentious without purpose! My life, my failures and my accomplishments are not random nor meaningless and the things that have transpired here could not result in a vacuum. Perhaps you have not thought about it deeply enough and I now feel it entirely appropriate to quote Da Vinci, 'its a wretched pupil t ...[text shortened]... cyber space. Glib, yes, facetious without wit, perhaps, tendentious without purpose, ludicrous.
Your opening shot in this thread was a thinly veiled allegation that two of the Misfit's challenges were not 'kosher'. That is tendentious without purpose, since you know quite well that none of the games in those challenges were thrown and that none of the participants' ratings had been artificially deflated in an attempt to skew the result.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Dec 16

Wobbie,

Are you sure it isn't a program that does your thinking for you? 😛
You can take that any way you want to, sir.

-VR

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Your opening shot in this thread was a thinly veiled allegation that two of the Misfit's challenges were not 'kosher'. That is tendentious without purpose, since you know quite well that none of the games in those challenges were thrown and that none of the participants' ratings had been artificially deflated in an attempt to skew the result.
I have already explained my purpose and I will not do so again. I suggest that you read the thread because it is plainly stated.